Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,933 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:47 AM

How The Past Is Forgotten So Soon! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How The Past Is Forgotten So Soon! (744 Views)

The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians / Blast From The Past... / How The Past Is Forgotten So Soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Past Is Forgotten So Soon! by CaptainPlanet(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2015
NOTHING LASTS FOREVER ..
I vividly recall the story of a man who became popular for engaging in money rituals just to buy the 80's edition of the Honda Prelude; you wouldn't buy that car for 50k today. A guy brutally murdered his brother, just because he wanted to acquire the rave of the moment - Pathfinder Jeep. That same vehicle is now better described as a coffin.... I remember as a kid, my whole street gathered at a neighbor's house to watch a "drama" shown on a "double- door black & white television". Today there is plasma television and its almost found in every student's room..... Some ladies left their true loves because some rich guy then persuaded them with a Benz 190, which turned out to be the only car they ever owned till date. They found out too late that true love is invaluable.....What about Santana, Mercedes Benz V boot, 505 Evolution, Toyota Crown?... All overtaken by latest models of Honda, Bugatti, Lamboginni,, Bentley, X6, Acura and Infinity.... A guy declared drinks because he launched the Nokia-3310 phone in 2002. Today that phone would embarrass the owner and is a joke compared to the low cost and everyday phones..... What about the KENCELL OR SAFARICOM SIM card that many people went extra miles, once selling for over 30k, today all networks are begging people to even take their sim cards for free... People are still making the most horrific sacrifices over 'vanity' and make enemies over worthless material things. What can I say? Look back at that one thing you want to kill or die for today, and see what becomes of it tomorrow
Re: How The Past Is Forgotten So Soon! by HzRF(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2015
Many gals lost dia virginity cuz of pinging

Nw 8k fone can ping

(1) (Reply)

Did Your Parents Ever Give You "The Talk"?? / Do You Want To Buy Cutter Suction Dredger ? / Download These 15 BBM Pictures To Spice Up Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.