Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police (27604 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Farming In Equatorial Guinea (Photos) / Equatorial-Guinea’s President Nguema Appoints His Son As Vice President / Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Octaves(m): 1:03pm On May 21, 2015
Nigeria should lay economic sanctions on equatorial Guinea asap. oh wait! we are only giant for mouth. no international clout! but at least they can throw the Guinea ambassador out for us so that we can beat him black and blue before handing him over to immigration for deportation.

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 21, 2015
princeofpeace22:
ok
good
I love those rugged police men who Dont care about what u are ,as far as you violate the laws of the land immediately you are giving a fair share of it

modified ********

only a silly person will oppose me .diplomatics are co looters of Nigeria treasury since 1960

So wen one violates laws, they get severely beaten by the police

I can swear u are a member of Nigerian police force.
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 21, 2015
publicenemy:
Instead of the Nigerian Government to demand the arrest and prosecution of the officers involved they are demanding an apology...

Do u think another country is ur fathers backyard

O Jesus!!!

Arrest n prosecution indeed.
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by olaglamour(f): 1:07pm On May 21, 2015
What's his offence(s)
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by ojimbo(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2015
This article reminds me of the major reasons why Nigerians are been regarded as inferiors in every country even here in Africa. I will post it later when I am less busy. Thanks all

2 Likes

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by litetias(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2015
When our citizens are treated unjustly in foreign countries the embassies that are supposed to stand up for them are no where to be found.

Let the diplomats have a taste of what they have been exposing our citizens to due to their negligence.

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Defcon1(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2015
princeofpeace22:
ok
good
I love those rugged police men who Dont care about what u are ,as far as you violate the laws of the land immediately you are giving a fair share of it

modified ********

only a silly person will oppose me .diplomatics are co looters of Nigeria treasury since 1960

You are the silly person here, praising police brutality instead of condemning it.

Where did you learn that the job of the police is to beat up people who flout the law??

Naija mentality.undecided
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Litmus: 1:47pm On May 21, 2015
When South Africans were pursuing and killing the compatriots (god rest their souls) of all these useless African people that love to come on Niraland to gloat at the spectacle of defenseless Nigerians attacked in their nations, did you not witness how they moaned and complained to the world media. And, powerless to do anything to South Africa, a lot of these Guineans, Senegalese, Cameroonians, Ghanians Zimbabweans, Angolans flooded Nigeria social media, some, pretending to be Nigerians and trying to whip up hatred in our hearts for South Africans hoping Nigeria would then do something against South Africa that would feed their need for revenge.

Nigerians are the only people in that useless Africa that are justified in attacking South Africa. The rest are no different from South Africans in their barbarity.

2 Likes

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Kenmoris22: 1:48pm On May 21, 2015
Will not comment till I see the fact
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Litmus: 2:05pm On May 21, 2015
And let me start on Nigerians sef angry what are you people doing in places like Guinea? Isn't that the place where the French set up bio labs to work on new strains of viruses with which to eventually wipe out the useless people of Africa? Now that price of oil is low, wouldn't it be wise to save money by closing down some of the embassies Nigeria has in these bush and primitive African nations with no future and of no use to humanity ?

2 Likes

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by LeSudAfricaine: 2:27pm On May 21, 2015
Nigerians facing unfair treatment even in Guinea, I wonder why? Lemme guess....jealousy? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by LeSudAfricaine: 2:45pm On May 21, 2015
Litmus:
When South Africans were pursuing and killing the compatriots (god rest their souls) of all these useless African people that love to come on Niraland to gloat at the spectacle of defenseless Nigerians attacked in their nations, did you not witness how they moaned and complained to the world media. And, powerless to do anything to South Africa, a lot of these Guineans, Senegalese, Cameroonians, Ghanians Zimbabweans, Angolans flooded Nigeria social media, some, pretending to be Nigerians and trying to whip up hatred in our hearts for South Africans hoping Nigeria would then do something against South Africa that would feed their need for revenge.

Nigerians are the only people in that useless Africa that are justified in attacking South Africa. The rest are no different from South Africans in their barbarity.
Typical nonsense from a propaganda influenced sheep! Who told you Nigerians were killed? You people are hypocrites, always yapping SA this SA that, forgetting much of the world doesn't tolerate you, whether it's -Indonesia, Malaysia, Niger,Japan, Equatorial Guinea etc, you need to ask yourselves why instead of shifting blame all the time accusing people of jealousy, you don't even like each other, it's alway Igbo that, yoruba that! And yet you want to be treated fairly. This thread was'nt even about SA but you had to drag our name in this showing how obsessed you people are! Please before you accuse people of being barbaric, check your own country where people sell human organs, where restaurants cook human flesh you hypocrite

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Jaydeebaba(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

Sir read d Post !!! it was never said anywhere that he committed any offence..Ur username no match your comment at all

So, without cause they just pounced on him and started beating him, abi?
Much as I don't support the policemen's action, for those incompetent, lazy men/women to just sit down and "strongly condemn" the policemen's actions and demanding "mere" apology, is enough to convince me that the guy don shit for church come take bible clean up.

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by mattonnairaland: 2:51pm On May 21, 2015
He should go ahead and sue them.
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by 1stola: 3:08pm On May 21, 2015
princeofpeace22:
ok
good

modified ********

prince of fools
i hope your father will be beaten unjustly too like that soon.
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by MduZA: 3:16pm On May 21, 2015
all4naija:
Nigerian diplomats are bunch of sh*ts and criminals. They subjugate their own citizens to penury. The same people who collect money from their citizens for international passports and don't provide them. What do you expect of crooked human beings in a nation that follows rule of law? *Ptui!* I hate Nigerian leaders! angry angry angry angry

lol
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by morpheus24: 4:00pm On May 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Typical nonsense from a propaganda influenced sheep! Who told you Nigerians were killed? You people are hypocrites, always yapping SA this SA that, forgetting much of the world doesn't tolerate you, whether it's -Indonesia, Malaysia, Niger,Japan, Equatorial Guinea etc, you need to ask yourselves why instead of shifting blame all the time accusing people of jealousy, you don't even like each other, it's alway Igbo that, yoruba that! And yet you want to be treated fairly. This thread was'nt even about SA but you had to drag our name in this showing how obsessed you people are! Please before you accuse people of being barbaric, check your own country where people sell human organs, where restaurants cook human flesh you hypocrite

Are you like lurking on all Nairaland threads waiting for South Africa's name to be mentioned or do you have some sort of control button on your computer that alerts you when a Nigerian mentions South AFrica!

Litmus mentioned the Xenophobic events in SA to highlight the plight of Nigerian diasporans..........not Nigerian DRUG DEALERS who are maltreated in other countries. I don't see why the correlation can't be taken into account when discussing this particular issue.

PS British media apologized for running false story on "restaurant serving human flesh". Retract that last statement

and as always SOUTH AFRICANS.. SAYNOTOXENOPHOBIA!

http://citizen.co.za/386535/sa-govt-agrees-to-xenophobia-summit/

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Arosa(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2015
Interesting! Nigerian Diplomat beaten up by police in Equatorial Guinea while in Nigeria Diplomats beat up the police(Saudi Arabia Diplomat).

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by johnnynwa(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/police-beat-up-nigerian-diplomat-in-equatorial-guinea/
I wonder why in the other clime, the Police appear to be mean & brutal to visitors. It is uncommon to see a foreigner being molested in Nigeria. Last time, my friend was beaten so bad in China without any offence being committed by him. It is time for us to compare note between the Nigeria Police & its foreign counterparts!

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by LeSudAfricaine: 4:22pm On May 21, 2015
morpheus24:

Are you like lurking on all Nairaland threads waiting for South Africa's name to be mentioned or do you have some sort of control button on your computer that alerts you when a Nigerian mentions South AFrica!

Litmus mentioned the Xenophobic events in SA to highlight the plight of Nigerian diasporans..........not Nigerian DRUG DEALERS who are maltreated in other countries. I don't see why the correlation can't be taken into account when discussing this particular issue.

PS British media apologized for running false story on "restaurant serving human flesh". Retract that last statement

and as always SOUTH AFRICANS.. SAYNOTOXENOPHOBIA!

http://citizen.co.za/386535/sa-govt-agrees-to-xenophobia-summit/
From where I stand calling the whole of SA barbaric isn't exactly highlighting any plight, the aim is to insult

The restaurant human flesh saga isn't the first in your country, there have been many incidents , a few months ago,in the same Anambra a man was caught selling human tongues, yet the nerve to call others barbaric!

I ask again, which Nigerians were killed in SA? As long as you keep telling lies about my country i'm gonna respond

By the way who said anything about drugs? Nigerians by virtue of being Nigerian are treated with suspicion everywhere, your reputation precedes you!

2 Likes

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by morpheus24: 4:37pm On May 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
From where I stand calling the whole of SA barbaric isn't exactly highlighting any plight, the aim is to insult

I am surprised you are insulted. In your responses you tend to say "Nigerians" and not "some Nigerians". Isn't that a generalization as well?

LeSudAfricaine:

The restaurant human flesh saga isn't the first in your country, there have been many incidents , a few months ago,in the same Anambra a man was caught selling human tongues, yet the nerve to call others barbaric!

We didn't ask you to mention other stories. We asked you to retract the false statement you made about a restaurant in Anambra state serving Human flesh". Please retract and admit to the falsehood of the story

LeSudAfricaine:

I ask again, which Nigerians were killed in SA? As long as you keep telling lies about my country i'm gonna respond
By the way who said anything about drugs? Nigerians by virtue of being Nigerian are treated with suspicion everywhere, your reputation precedes you!

I WILL GLADLY CLARIFY....
1...No Nigerian was killed in South Africa but Nigerians were among Africans treated for injuries sustained from Xenophobic attacks.
2...Nigerian business were attacked and properties were damaged.
3....Nigerians were therefore victims of Xenophobic violence in South Africa by viture of being foreigners aka as "Makwerekweres!

I don't know how to correlate being "suspicious" by virtue of being "Nigerian" and jealous and lazy people looting, stealing and injuring Nigerians who are at their shops fixing cars, running restaurants and carrying on with their daily lives.

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by makyegh(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2015
princeofpeace22:
ok
good

modified ********

See ur life??
Be patriotic means support ur country and fellow citizens in international matters. Have common sense means ask if u dont know.
How cud u just smack it like that?
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by LeSudAfricaine: 6:15pm On May 21, 2015
morpheus24:

I am surprised you are insulted. In your responses you tend to say "Nigerians" and not "some Nigerians". Isn't that a generalization as well?

We didn't ask you to mention other stories. We asked you to retract the false statement you made about a restaurant in Anambra state serving Human flesh". Please retract and admit to the falsehood of the story

I WILL GLADLY CLARIFY....
1...No Nigerian was killed in South Africa but Nigerians were among Africans treated for injuries sustained from Xenophobic attacks.
2...Nigerian business were attacked and properties were damaged.
3....Nigerians were therefore victims of Xenophobic violence in South Africa by viture of being foreigners aka as "Makwerekweres!

I don't know how to correlate being "suspicious" by virtue of being "Nigerian" and jealous and lazy people looting, stealing and injuring Nigerians who are at their shops fixing cars, running restaurants and carrying on with their daily lives.
well me generalizing is simply reactionary, I've noticed people like making sweeping statement here, I merely giving you taste of your own medicine

I'm reminding you of other stories so you can be mindful that before calling other people names, your laundry isn't exactly clean as well

Yes the BBC apologised, but this is Naija hey, and when there is smoke...

And when did this thread become about South África? I'm saying like many other countries Equatorial Guinea views Nigerians with suspicion, how do you explain their cops singling you guys out for maltreatment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 21, 2015
MduZA:

lol
I didn't talk to you, xenophobic Zulus! angry
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by morpheus24: 7:03pm On May 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
I'm reminding you of other stories so you can be mindful that before calling other people names, your laundry isn't exactly clean as well

I mean, who's laundry really is?

LeSudAfricaine:

Yes the BBC apologised, but this is Naija hey, and when there is smoke...

Its "where" not When

LeSudAfricaine:

And when did this thread become about South África? I'm saying like many other countries Equatorial Guinea views Nigerians with suspicion, how do you explain their cops singling you guys out for maltreatment?

If your sensitive azz stop mentioning your country maybe the thread will go back to what it was originally about.

How does a "diplomat" arouse suspicion. Was he carrying suspicious luggage on him, was he standing awkwardly?, was he dressed in a suspicious manner, Was he attempting to conceal a suspicious package on him?

The dude was probably your usual high and mighty pompous diplomat acting like a prick to the police officer and the guy took it out on him for having the audacity as a "foreigner" to stand up to a not so well paid local hungry Equato police officer.

Need we remind you how the Equato's treated their "Ghanaian" brothers during the African nations cup, earlier this year.

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:

Who the hell are you? It is clear a xenophobic Zulu doesn't have the right to talk sh*ts about Nigerians. Go get dressed properly first before trying to take a high moral ground here or simply crawl back into that smelling squalor of Townships! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:

You quite know Equatorial Guineans are like rats to us. If we want to deal with them squarely they would regret why they ever existed on the continent all rather the entire planet. But, we aren't primitive people who go about dealing with some idiots for every mistake they made or those who think they can take the law into their own hands like the Zulus of South Africa. Please, that nation is too irrelevant to be taken serious by Nigerians. Jeez! What do you take Nigeria for?

1 Like

Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by LeSudAfricaine: 7:20pm On May 21, 2015
all4naija:
Who the hell are you? It is clear a xenophobic Zulu doesn't have the right to talk sh*ts about Nigerians. Go get dressed properly first before trying to take a high moral ground here or simply crawl back into that smelling squalor of Townships! angry angry angry
Who has the right? You? One track minded idiott, Don't you ever get tired of saying the same nonsense again and again? Or do you cut and paste? But then again we all know what they say about empty vessels hey
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by LeSudAfricaine: 7:22pm On May 21, 2015
all4naija:

You quite know Equatorial Guineans are like rats to us. If we want to deal with them squarely they would regret why they ever existed on the continent all rather the entire planet. But, we aren't primitive people who go about dealing with some idiots for every mistake they made or those who think they can take the law into their own hands like the Zulus of South Africa. Please, that nation is too irrelevant to be taken serious by Nigerians. Jeez! What do you take Nigeria for?
Well ...it turns out it is YOU are the rats to Equatorial Guineans
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Well ...it turns out it is YOU are the rats to Equatorial Guineans
How is that possible?! Are you suffering from bipolar disorder not to understand that Nigeria is the true GIANT of Africa? Smh...! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 21, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Who has the right? You? One track minded idiott, Don't you ever get tired of saying the same nonsense again and again? Or do you cut and paste? But then again we all know what they say about empty vessels hey
Uh huh! What has irrelevant xenophobic Zulu got to say to a Nigerian in the first place?! I would ignore your tripe and remained matured in my argument because I cannot condescend low to a South African black posts.

Thank you.
Re: Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police by LeSudAfricaine: 7:41pm On May 21, 2015
morpheus24:

I mean, who's laundry really is?

Its "where" not When

If your sensitive azz stop mentioning your country maybe the thread will go back to what it was originally about.

How does a "diplomat" arouse suspicion. Was he carrying suspicious luggage on him, was he standing awkwardly?, was he dressed in a suspicious manner, Was he attempting to conceal a suspicious package on him?

The dude was probably your usual high and mighty pompous diplomat acting like a prick to the police officer and the guy took it out on him for having the audacity as a "foreigner" to stand up to a not so well paid local hungry Equato police officer.

Need we remind you how the Equato's treated their "Ghanaian" brothers during the African nations cup, earlier this year.
i don't know if you deliberately playing dumb or what,

Go back and track my conversations and you will see that I started talking about SA when I was correcting that person who said we were killing Nigerians, and we are barbaric and you came in, and as usual went on about your favorite pastime "Xenophobia" degenarating this into a SA thread

I don't recall saying the diplomat aroused suspicion, read the thread again, it says very clearly that Equatorial Guinean cops mistreat Nigerians in that oil rich country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Damages Rome's 19th Century 'Iron Bridge' (Photos) / ₦900Billion: President Trump Celebrates After US Court Grant Border Wall Funding / President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.