Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Advice To Nigerian Teenagers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Nigerian Teenagers. (891 Views)

Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned / Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Nigerian Teenagers. by fyneboi79(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2015
Should children who are emotionally dependent on their parents cater for the emotional needs of romance and dating which happens to be a difficult situations even between the two most mature persons. And that is where maturity sets in to reach unending compromises. I chose to call them unending because they actually continue till the day the couple is separated by death or divorce.
But if u have any doubts against continuous compromise,then you may have to explain why a couple would go for a divorce when in their 60s. Then you say to yourself,"if they have come this far why not finish it?But the answer is no! They want to compromise no more. Freedom is what they seek even if its for a day.
So in all my message to the teenagers out there,there is absolutely no reason for you to want to get entangled too soon with the emotions of the opposite sex. Be free,discover yourself first,freely explore the world. When the time for you to date is right,you will be better positioned to handle diverse emotions. Be good children grin

1 Like

Re: Advice To Nigerian Teenagers. by sinaj(f): 12:56pm On May 21, 2015
yes daaadddy!!!! grin

I will b a good child cool

I wnt date till I grow up smiley

mtcheeeeeew undecided
Re: Advice To Nigerian Teenagers. by fyneboi79(m): 1:21pm On May 21, 2015
sinaj:
yes daaadddy!!!! grin

I will b a good child cool

I wnt date till I grow up smiley

mtcheeeeeew undecided
Tantrums? I understand grin
Re: Advice To Nigerian Teenagers. by Edwardhead(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2015
If I post now

Hope e no go be like insult

HOw can divorce be freedom?
Re: Advice To Nigerian Teenagers. by Rapsodee(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2015
Good advice Bro!
Re: Advice To Nigerian Teenagers. by sinaj(f): 2:00pm On May 21, 2015
fyneboi79:
Tantrums? I understand grin

lol gud p.m smiley
Re: Advice To Nigerian Teenagers. by demmy0325(m): 3:39pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Advice To Nigerian Teenagers. by fyneboi79(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2015
sinaj:

lol gud p.m smiley
Hello gud p.m
Re: Advice To Nigerian Teenagers. by fyneboi79(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2015
Edwardhead:
If I post now

Hope e no go be like insult

HOw can divorce be freedom?
Freedom from compromise. As a single or divorced person,you cater only for your emotions and do whatever pleases you. But as a married person there are serious limits

(1) (Reply)

Should I Cook For My Girlfriend? / Do You Stay In Kd City(kaduna) Then This Will Really Drive You Crazy! / There's Only One Way To Spot A Womanizer & It's Very Very Easy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.