Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,494 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 PM

Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin (6611 Views)

Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? / Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by newmuzik: 1:40pm On May 21, 2015
BrownGarri © 2015

Growing up, I never really understood why my parents were so keen about restricting us indoors. I even hated them for it. It made me linger in anticipation about the fun world displayed on television and magazines. The glitz, parties, cute guys and romance, all the true essence of pleasurable desires dawdled within me.

In my teens I was already aware of my sexuality. Knowing I was very beautiful and well endowed with an eye candy body. All thanx to my cousin Dapo. Dapo opened my eyes, he was my first, my first love, he left an imprint in my heart that made me longed for him. No guy could take his place in my heart, even when I gave my heart and body to some it wasn’t real like Dapo’s. I missed him and news of his coming after almost 5 years reinvigorated my burning desire for him.

I had passed my JAMB exams and was waiting for admission, resuming in less than 2 weeks. Boredom was my middle name, but Dapo’s coming would take a new turn of events. I knew he would have grown to be more handsome looking and also grown in romance as well. His touch, kiss and body still reflected in my heart. His sweet words about his feelings for me still echoed in my ears. A lascivious feeling flooded my heart and I prayed it would be a mutual feeling.

It was around 7:30pm and the house was full and there was a knock on the door. My kid brother Akin went for the door and it was Dapo. My heart was heavy, he didn’t turn out to be as tall and handsome as I presumed but he was Dapo my first crush, my sweetest. After he greeted my folks, I noticed he couldn’t look me in the eyes, he avoided eyes contact with me. My brother then aided him to the guest room.

I then went to my room and pondered why he acted so awkwardly. I thought maybe it was because of the presence of parents. I slept early that night, couldn’t wait for the following day to unfold. With my parents off to work and Akin at school, it will just be Dapo and I. I slept in deep suspense.

The following morning, I woke up early took my bath and wore my finest bum shorts and a loosed singlet, of course with no bra, revealing my jiggly bursts. It was just Dapo and I in the house, so I went to the living room and I put on the TV and watched for a while. When it was past 9 am, Dapo didn’t come out and I was very anxious to check on him.

I knocked on his door and he said. “Come in.” That voice…. That very sweet voice felt like melody. So I entered and he was reading his bible. He then stole a glance on me, closed his bible and stood up.
He said. “Diana, I want you to know that from the depth of my heart, I am sorry for everything wrong I did to you years ago. I was young and dumb, please forgive me.”
I looked at his eyes and it was filled with regrets. He had tears in them and he could hardly hold them off. I didn’t know what to say, cause I never expected him to be so remorseful. I never regretted our past one bit.
I then said. “Oh Dapo, I never held anything against you. You have always been my dearest cousin, please, you don’t have to be sorry. I don’t regret anything.”
He said. “I won’t forgive myself if I held my apologies back from you. That was why I never came back. When I realized my wrongs, it haunted me even till this day. Forgive me Diana.”
I then said. “Okay Dapo, you have been long forgiven.”
He said. “Thank you Diana, I feel better now.”
I asked him. “Are you hungry? Do you want to eat anything?”
He said. “yeah, what’s on ground?”
I said. “There’s bread and eggs, but I want to make you something special. Jollof rice and fried chicken.”
He said. “Wow, thanx cuz, I would love that.”
I then said. “Anything for you.”

I went to the kitchen to prepare his meal. I felt so disappointed, knowing he had grown to despise what we had. I was angered and left with no choice than to look for whatever scheme to lure him back into the old days, at least before I leave for campus.

I made his meal and served it on the dinning table and I called him to eat. We both sat on the dinning and I watched him savor every bite. I then asked him. “How was campus?”
He said. “Campus was wonderful, I was very active in fellowship and even became assistant pastor.”
I then said. “Oh.. good.”
He said. “Yeah, it helped me a lot. I had to focus on fellowship and books strictly and it paid off.”
Then I said. “So, how about your girlfriend?”
He said. “Presently I am not seeing anyone. How about you? I am sure you will have lots of toasters”
I said. “Well, I don’t have anyone I am seeing now. I am not interested in them.”

After he ate I cleared the table and we went to the living room. I then said to him. “Dapo, I want to show you something, just sit down and watch.”

I turned on the music player and I started dancing. Shaking my bum seductively and my breasts to lure him into submission. He watched me and started laughing. I wasn't expecting him to laugh, but he kept on laughing. So I geared up my acts and did it more seductively, but it still didn't help. He was laughing even more uncontrollably. I then became disgusted and tired, I fell on him and said. “So you think I am funny right?”
He said. “No, don’t mind me, don’t know why I couldn't help but laugh.”

I knew it was an impossible task trying to lure him. Since he’s now a born again Christian.

He then said. “I have some movies in my bag, do you wanna watch.”
I jumped up and said. “yeah, I love movies.”
So he went to his room to get them and I followed him. He then searched his bag and I saw some of his pictures and I took one and he let me have it.
We watched a couple of movies until my kid brother Akin returned from school.

That night I laid on my bed, feeling so bad with myself, though the situation looked impossible but my desire and hunger for him drew more tensed. I had no clothes on, I took his picture, looked at it and kissed it.........

To continue the story click here http://www.browngarri.com/dianas-confession-entangled-in-a-lust-drive-with-my-cousin/
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by sinaj(f): 1:41pm On May 21, 2015
ok
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by lokito: 1:42pm On May 21, 2015
Hello Diane, I hate to use the B-word. Because of my respect for people I hate that B-word. Meeehn, I cant hold it this time, You're a B1tch
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by newmuzik: 1:44pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by oppybouy(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2015
k
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by Ezerbullet(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2015
Contunu
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by newmuzik: 1:52pm On May 21, 2015
Ezerbullet:
Contunu
wink
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by Ezerbullet(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by newmuzik: 2:22pm On May 21, 2015
Ezerbullet:

smiley

I salute
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by newmuzik: 2:35pm On May 21, 2015
lokito:
Hello Diane, I hate to use the B-word. Because of my respect for people I hate that B-word. Meeehn, I cant hold it this time, You're a B1tch

sorry she cant hear you cause she's a fiction character
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by newmuzik: 5:05pm On May 21, 2015
smiley
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by newmuzik: 5:39am On May 22, 2015
good morning guys
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by newmuzik: 2:50pm On May 22, 2015
donfineboi:
smiley
hiya good sir
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by riddler4real(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2015
newmuzik:
BrownGarri © 2015

Growing up, I never really understood why my parents were so keen about restricting us indoors. I even hated them for it. It made me linger in anticipation about the fun world displayed on television and magazines. The glitz, parties, cute guys and romance, all the true essence of pleasurable desires dawdled within me.

In my teens I was already aware of my sexuality. Knowing I was very beautiful and well endowed with an eye candy body. All thanx to my cousin Dapo. Dapo opened my eyes, he was my first, my first love, he left an imprint in my heart that made me longed for him. No guy could take his place in my heart, even when I gave my heart and body to some it wasn’t real like Dapo’s. I missed him and news of his coming after almost 5 years reinvigorated my burning desire for him.

I had passed my JAMB exams and was waiting for admission, resuming in less than 2 weeks. Boredom was my middle name, but Dapo’s coming would take a new turn of events. I knew he would have grown to be more handsome looking and also grown in romance as well. His touch, kiss and body still reflected in my heart. His sweet words about his feelings for me still echoed in my ears. A lascivious feeling flooded my heart and I prayed it would be a mutual feeling.

It was around 7:30pm and the house was full and there was a knock on the door. My kid brother Akin went for the door and it was Dapo. My heart was heavy, he didn’t turn out to be as tall and handsome as I presumed but he was Dapo my first crush, my sweetest. After he greeted my folks, I noticed he couldn’t look me in the eyes, he avoided eyes contact with me. My brother then aided him to the guest room.

I then went to my room and pondered why he acted so awkwardly. I thought maybe it was because of the presence of parents. I slept early that night, couldn’t wait for the following day to unfold. With my parents off to work and Akin at school, it will just be Dapo and I. I slept in deep suspense.

The following morning, I woke up early took my bath and wore my finest bum shorts and a loosed singlet, of course with no bra, revealing my jiggly bursts. It was just Dapo and I in the house, so I went to the living room and I put on the TV and watched for a while. When it was past 9 am, Dapo didn’t come out and I was very anxious to check on him.

I knocked on his door and he said. “Come in.” That voice…. That very sweet voice felt like melody. So I entered and he was reading his bible. He then stole a glance on me, closed his bible and stood up.
He said. “Diana, I want you to know that from the depth of my heart, I am sorry for everything wrong I did to you years ago. I was young and dumb, please forgive me.”
I looked at his eyes and it was filled with regrets. He had tears in them and he could hardly hold them off. I didn’t know what to say, cause I never expected him to be so remorseful. I never regretted our past one bit.
I then said. “Oh Dapo, I never held anything against you. You have always been my dearest cousin, please, you don’t have to be sorry. I don’t regret anything.”
He said. “I won’t forgive myself if I held my apologies back from you. That was why I never came back. When I realized my wrongs, it haunted me even till this day. Forgive me Diana.”
I then said. “Okay Dapo, you have been long forgiven.”
He said. “Thank you Diana, I feel better now.”
I asked him. “Are you hungry? Do you want to eat anything?”
He said. “yeah, what’s on ground?”
I said. “There’s bread and eggs, but I want to make you something special. Jollof rice and fried chicken.”
He said. “Wow, thanx cuz, I would love that.”
I then said. “Anything for you.”

I went to the kitchen to prepare his meal. I felt so disappointed, knowing he had grown to despise what we had. I was angered and left with no choice than to look for whatever scheme to lure him back into the old days, at least before I leave for campus.

I made his meal and served it on the dinning table and I called him to eat. We both sat on the dinning and I watched him savor every bite. I then asked him. “How was campus?”
He said. “Campus was wonderful, I was very active in fellowship and even became assistant pastor.”
I then said. “Oh.. good.”
He said. “Yeah, it helped me a lot. I had to focus on fellowship and books strictly and it paid off.”
Then I said. “So, how about your girlfriend?”
He said. “Presently I am not seeing anyone. How about you? I am sure you will have lots of toasters”
I said. “Well, I don’t have anyone I am seeing now. I am not interested in them.”

After he ate I cleared the table and we went to the living room. I then said to him. “Dapo, I want to show you something, just sit down and watch.”

I turned on the music player and I started dancing. Shaking my bum seductively and my breasts to lure him into submission. He watched me and started laughing. I wasn't expecting him to laugh, but he kept on laughing. So I geared up my acts and did it more seductively, but it still didn't help. He was laughing even more uncontrollably. I then became disgusted and tired, I fell on him and said. “So you think I am funny right?”
He said. “No, don’t mind me, don’t know why I couldn't help but laugh.”

I knew it was an impossible task trying to lure him. Since he’s now a born again Christian.

He then said. “I have some movies in my bag, do you wanna watch.”
I jumped up and said. “yeah, I love movies.”
So he went to his room to get them and I followed him. He then searched his bag and I saw some of his pictures and I took one and he let me have it.
We watched a couple of movies until my kid brother Akin returned from school.

That night I laid on my bed, feeling so bad with myself, though the situation looked impossible but my desire and hunger for him drew more tensed. I had no clothes on, I took his picture, looked at it and kissed it.........

To continue the story click here http://www.browngarri.com/dianas-confession-entangled-in-a-lust-drive-with-my-cousin/

really nice
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by riddler4real(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2015
riddler4real:

really nice

yes o
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by riddler4real(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2015
riddler4real:

really nice
cool
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by riddler4real(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
yes o
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by kathykathy(f): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
lokito:
over sabi!
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by riddler4real(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Diana bad girl
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by riddler4real(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
cheesy
riddler4real:
Diana bad girl
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by riddler4real(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
yep
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by riddler4real(m): 5:12am On Aug 05, 2015
riddler4real:
yep
beautiful morning
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by riddler4real(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2015
riddler4real:
beautiful morning
wink
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by riddler4real(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
riddler4real:
wink
hows the day going?
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by riddler4real(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
riddler4real:

hows the day going?
good evening folks
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by lokito: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
kathykathy:
over sabi!

Under sabi
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by riddler4real(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2015
riddler4real:

good evening folks
good morning folks
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by riddler4real(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
wink
riddler4real:
good morning folks
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by riddler4real(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by riddler4real(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin by riddler4real(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone / Whats The Problem With Amatarasha / Braless Lady Spotted At Club Joker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.