Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) (7628 Views)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? / OMG! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful 37-year Old Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by chiebuka600(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2015
A woman battling anorexia,Rachael Farrokh, from Southern California, is begging the public to help save her life.

The 37-year-old actress, who has been battling anorexia for more than 10 years, has released a video on YouTube describing her fight against the life-threatening eating disorder.

In the footage, she explains how her husband, Ron Edmondson, has had to quit his job to become her 24-hour caregiver, while area hospitals won’t treat her because her ‘dangerous’ weight makes her a ‘liability’. A gaunt-looking Ms Farrokh says in the video.

SEE ALL PHOTOS & READ MORE HERE: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1011144402243664

Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:32pm On May 21, 2015
She had beta start eating. Dis is pathetic
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:28pm On May 21, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by sinaj(f): 3:32pm On May 21, 2015
shocked

I think garri nd soup will go a long way in helping her cry

2 Likes

Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2015
Lol hw d husband dey take bang am? grin

4 Likes

Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by Babe2sure(f): 4:26pm On May 21, 2015
May God heal her. Oyinbo people and eating disorder, na them dey dey anorexic, come add bulimia join.
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by willi926(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2015
Dis 1 pass eating disorder oo. I dey suspect full blown A.I.DS

1 Like

Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by Wealthyone: 6:02pm On May 21, 2015
Oyinbo sha! I've never seen an african suffering from anorexia or bulimia....just obesity cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by harizonal123(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2015
Cutehector:
You are most miserable of all men.. I shake my head for u

11 Likes

Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2015
harizonal123:

You are most miserables of all men.. I shake my head for u
u don watch d movie abi?
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by kodyx(f): 7:11pm On May 21, 2015
Kpanla. .Abeg pack some flesh for those skeleton.
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by cococandy(f): 9:06pm On May 21, 2015
Eya. embarassed
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by Esdb3: 11:08pm On May 21, 2015
pretydiva:

Human beings arre so dumb like my phone's keypad...... When we see women, kkkids ffrom kenya that looks like this we. Wish they had food, this one has food she is not eating just because. Of what other people will say about her body mttchwwwwW

1 Like

Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by TrishaP(f): 11:39pm On May 21, 2015
I'm sure her skeleton can't wait to come out of the flesh.

1 Like

Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by obynaDmob(m): 2:21am On May 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by obynaDmob(m): 2:22am On May 22, 2015
Cutehector:
u don watch d movie abi?

Miserable men? I think so..
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by CrazyScientist: 2:44am On May 22, 2015
pretydiva:

She suffering from anorexia , if she tries to eat much, she might die, her body system has adapted to it...

It can be treated, but not by just rushing food.
Browse on it

1 Like

Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by Dezzx(m): 4:35am On May 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by mikidoo1(m): 5:17am On May 22, 2015
The irony of Life atimes.. some have food but cannot eat! Some can eat but have no food! Thank God we have food and overfeeding is 'worrying' us!

6 Likes

Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by benuejosh: 6:15am On May 22, 2015
I think anorexia is the botanical name for AIDS.
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by 3ace(m): 6:31am On May 22, 2015
So resigning from a job that could alleviate your wife's condition was the best option and then you turned to beggars seeking financial assistance? From what I'm seeing, her internal organs must have been in terrible conditions. Hope she recovers.
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by vega84(m): 6:43am On May 22, 2015
Cutehector:
. Stp that!
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On May 22, 2015
Why is she calling 4 help?
You have a very fit bikini body now, so sexy, keep it up.
They will never learn. Too lazy for workout abi?
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by JuicyGee(f): 10:05am On May 22, 2015
pinkbee:

What's this one saying Illiteracy sha, its not only the inability to to read and write

2 Likes

Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 22, 2015
JuicyGee:

What's this one saying Illiteracy sha, its not only the inability to to read and write
Foolish ediot. Do u even know what Anorexia mean? U got a wasted education if at all u r. Lemme help tutor u.

Anorexia nervosa is a serious mental health
condition. It is an eating disorder in which people keep
their body weight as low as possible.
People with anorexia usually do this by restricting the
amount of food they eat and making themselves vomit.
The condition often develops out of an anxiety about body
shape and weight that originates from a fear of being fat or
a desire to be thin. Many people with anorexia have a
distorted image of themselves, thinking that they're fat when they're not.
Signs and symptoms of anorexia
People with anorexia often go to great lengths to hide their
behaviour from family and friends by lying about what they
have eaten, or by pretending to have eaten earlier
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by Utchgirl(f): 12:31pm On May 22, 2015
JuicyGee:

waiting 4 u 2 giv us ur own explanation.

1 Like

Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by Gmajor(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2015
CrazyScientist:

She suffering from anorexia , if she tries to eat much, she might die, her body system has adapted to it...

It can be treated, but not by just rushing food.
Browse on it
who fed you with this type of cheap lies? eating won't too much won't kill her. it's just that she has conditioned her mind to starve
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 1:01pm On May 22, 2015
Wealthyone:
Oyinbo sha! I've never seen an african suffering from anorexia or bulimia....just obesity cheesy cheesy cheesy
i have o

1 Like

Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 1:04pm On May 22, 2015
pinkbee:
from her previous pic she doesn't look like she needed weight loss. Disorders are much more than a desire to be thin,there's usually an underlying problem.
P.s:you didn't need to insult the other girl to make a point
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 22, 2015
kelechiMarie:
from her previous pic she doesn't look like she needed weight loss. Disorders are much more than a desire to be thin,there's usually an underlying problem.
P.s:you didn't need to insult the other girl to make a point
If u know how much they preach d dangers abroad n how many ppl die 4rm anorexia, u'll wonder how ppl still wanna eat n throw up because they want 2 have d perfect body.
Naija girls watch these things n still copy it.

How can a reasonable person eat then put a finger in d throat n throw up just because they want 2 loose weight? D little they eat, they throw everything up. It takes a continuous habit 2 get 2 dis.
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by Wealthyone: 1:28pm On May 22, 2015
kelechiMarie:
i have o

Really? Despite I n my sis don't eat much n lack appetite a lot of times, neva gotten to a stage of anorexia and I've seen a lot of pple slimmer than US. Moreover, we have a lot of appetite stimulant in stores that ur family members or doc will force down ur throat if u can't or don't wanna eat b4 getting to anorexia stage

The person u saw, is it physically or online?
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 2:00pm On May 22, 2015
pinkbee:

If u know how much they preach d dangers abroad n how many ppl die 4rm anorexia, u'll wonder how ppl still wanna eat n throw up because they want 2 have d perfect body.
Naija girls watch these things n still copy it.

How can a reasonable person eat then put a finger in d throat n throw up just because they want 2 loose weight? D little they eat, they throw everything up. It takes a continuous habit 2 get 2 dis.
i know but as i've earlier said in most cases the problem is not just being thin 'cause no matter how thin you get you'll never be satisfied. It's sort of a cover for the main problem the person has e.g depression,rejection,hurt,divorce,unacceptance. These might trigger an unhealthy self image and hence lead to a disorder.
People like these need help sha!it's a hard habit to break

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former BBA Housemate Huddah Monroe Bares It All..18+ (photo) / Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v / Carol Ekanem And 2Face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.