Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job (31561 Views)

Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Jiji? / I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job / Join Me Celebrate God, I've Gotten A Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by clemz88(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
tank God bro now pls click dis link n vote for change vote Twaci
) www.nairaland.com/2329533/miss-nairaland-
contest-2015-final/3#33983532
just type I vote twaci
Cc Nljega
I don vote tey tey
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by kenoz(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2015
Lord thank You for what You have done in the life of a bro. Congrats. wink
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by ethicalUser(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2015
OP am happy for u. I tap from your blessing. Mine is on the way IJN.
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by betterbest: 3:32pm On May 22, 2015
GLORY AND ADORATION BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY.

clemz88:
I wanna give thanks to God for giving me a wonderful job after a series of interview. God favored me so much that the final with MD and other panel never asked me questions. when MD saw I schooled far north he shouted and said I should come for my letter in two days time. That's God favour. Pls join me n thank baba God
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by ceejay80s(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2015
clemz88:
I wanna give thanks to God for giving me a wonderful job after a series of interview. God favored me so much that the final with MD and other panel never asked me questions. when MD saw I schooled far north he shouted and said I should come for my letter in two days time. That's God favour. Pls join me n thank baba God
Who be the baba olojukan wey help u organize the juju
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by clemz88(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2015
Shewbread:
Congrats and I pray it wont be another slave shocked trade story like recent bank staff stories. As you settle down on d job please don't "sleep off there". Those bankers too celebrated d day they were "enslavedployed". Try hold something along like I'm doing. If you want to know my 2nd income dat I do by just chatting and posting get me on 08065471341. It costs me only 3k and I get paid to my Nigerian bank account every 2 weeks
No be bank of its a multinational company
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by slap1(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2015
Thank God for you. I recently got a job, too. I'm resuming next Monday.
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 22, 2015
Fratello:

LOl..... are sure you paid First Fruit this year? I Doubt smiley
God forbid dt I am dt gullible. Anyone who wants firstFRUIT should go to d farm
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Charliiee(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

lol, guuuuuuuy cheesy
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by clemz88(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2015
A big thanks to all my fellas. I pray that those seeking may God grant you are your heart desires. Amen

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by solarview(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2015
Congrats
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Jambsupport(f): 3:56pm On May 22, 2015
Congrats dear
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Fratello(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

i gotta laugh this .... grin grin grin Bro. You dey para gan
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by ireneony(f): 3:58pm On May 22, 2015
clemz88:
I no get o. I dey find die.
eyahh
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by clemz88(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2015
ceejay80s:
bros na God.
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by clemz88(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2015
slap1:
Thank God for you. I recently got a job, too. I'm resuming next Monday.
congrats bro.
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by toyeoye(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Dolypson04(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2015
Congrats man
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by HIPROFILE(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2015
Congratulations!!! Praise be to God almighty..... Meanwhile, am the next!
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by fwonders22: 4:51pm On May 22, 2015
Naira land is indeed a great e-community of Great Nigerians, Congratulation bro.... personally God will take you through the job in good health till retirement. I'm happy for you may this sweet favor be shawered on every job seeker reading this post now in Jesus Name...... Amen!!!
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Austin234(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2015
Keneking:
Collect the letter first and thank God later grin

This government ehn.....
Thanking God now is an act of faith. Whether he has colected d letter or not, he shud thank God
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by fwonders22: 4:53pm On May 22, 2015
ceejay80s:

lolz this is not jazz oooo its simply Divine favor ooooo
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by kevoneal: 4:58pm On May 22, 2015
Amen!
Switlife:
Op this is just the beginning. More doors of favour are on your path. Your testimony is established forever.
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by fwonders22: 4:58pm On May 22, 2015
ethicalUser:
OP am happy for u. I tap from your blessing. Mine is on the way IJN.

Amen, Amen and Amen oooo as I step out of NYSC next month Batch B I'm into my dream job and this I also wish for any person here also in need of a good job. The lord will favor us all in Jesus name.....Amen
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by solastan: 5:00pm On May 22, 2015
Congrats !!!
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by tunergy(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2015
ekmaxop:
if you need 30,000mAh powerbank, click any of the links below and order at the cheapest prices
www.jumia.com. ng/don-iyke-tech
www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
www.kaymu. com/seller/don-iyke-tech

correct the links by deleting the spaces, cden click to order
PAY ON DELIVERY

Still Enjoying the one i bought.
bros you go don Hammer o!
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by VickyRotex(f): 5:28pm On May 22, 2015
kenex4ever:
wrong!
Who tell u say him no merit am?

Unmerited favour is likened to divine favour.

In this context, he got the job without the usual protocol of the coy asking various questions.

Someone else wouldn't have... That's UNMERITED!!!
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by amao(m): 5:29pm On May 22, 2015
Congrats.. God will do for us other too... Remember us in your prayers
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by SweetCarrot(m): 5:30pm On May 22, 2015
Congratulations. Best wishes to you.
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by 14DUI(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
FriedPlantain:
Congratulations Op, your story is a lot similar to mine except mine just didn't turn out so well.
After scaling through 5 stages of rigorous interviews, I met with the MD and things were going smoothly than expected until he asked me where I schooled. I told him University of Maiduguri and he was suddenly taken aback. shocked I could see the terror in his eyes.
To add sublime to the ridiculous, he quickly glossed through my CV and noticed I included "Enjoy making bombs and IEDs " as my hobby..

It was barely 30 seconds later when the security guys barged in and bundled me out of their premises. sad

FriedPlantain
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Theanointed3(f): 5:45pm On May 22, 2015
Congrate bro.
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Fabulous7(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2015
When did getting a job now turn to something u wud call people to come and shall your joy with u.....indeed nigeria is sick cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apply For Graduate HR Trainees Position At UBA / Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter / Do You Think This CV Ok For A New Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.