Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job (31545 Views)

Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Jiji? / I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job / Join Me Celebrate God, I've Gotten A Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by oppybouy(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

hehe... see him.mouth like card cheesy
looool
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by kenex4ever(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2015
VickyRotex:

Unmerited favour is likened to divine favour.

In this context, he got the job without the usual protocol of the coy asking various questions.

Someone else wouldn't have... That's UNMERITED!!!
thanks for explaining but I know what it means. It's just dat I don't like dat term "unmerited" being attached to favour. What u just defined above is favour. If u don't merit a favour, then I don't think it's of God. Because God deals with merit.
*just saying
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Setaje(f): 6:16pm On May 22, 2015
andyanders:

Is that you in your profile? Na waoooooooooooooooooooo.I fe----------------------------------r

Hahahhahahahhahahhahhaha. That's me grin
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by VickyRotex(f): 6:23pm On May 22, 2015
kenex4ever:
thanks for explaining but I know what it means. It's just dat I don't like dat term "unmerited" being attached to favour. What u just defined above is favour. If u don't merit a favour, then I don't think it's of God. Because God deals with merit.
*just saying

I wouldn't wanna argue further. But I'd say you could take out little time to research about it.

Unmerited favour is "GRACE"

Favour differs, and I'm sure you know that.

It's Biblical!!!

I got this definition somehwere

Unmerited Favour: "It is God's gift of salvation granted to sinners for their salvation. Common Christian teaching is that grace is unmerited mercy (favor) that God gave to humanity by sending his son to die on a cross, thus delivering eternal salvation"
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by kenex4ever(m): 6:44pm On May 22, 2015
VickyRotex:

I wouldn't wanna argue further. But I'd say you could take out little time to research about it.

Unmerited favour is "GRACE"

Favour differs, and I'm sure you know that.

It's Biblical!!!

I got this definition somehwere

Unmerited Favour: "It is God's gift of salvation granted to sinners for their salvation. Common Christian teaching is that grace is unmerited mercy (favor) that God gave to humanity by sending his son to die on a cross, thus delivering eternal salvation"
I don't think it's biblical because it's not in d bible, u can prove Me wrong though.
Unmerited favor is just a term dat some religious groups formed just to differentiate btw grace n favor. But I my intention is not to unlearn u on dat.
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by chidirobert(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2015
thank God for you bro ....a big congrats
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Qmab: 7:04pm On May 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Congratulations Op, your story is a lot similar to mine except mine just didn't turn out so well.
After scaling through 5 stages of rigorous interviews, I met with the MD and things were going smoothly than expected until he asked me where I schooled. I told him University of Maiduguri and he was suddenly taken aback. shocked I could see the terror in his eyes.
To add sublime to the ridiculous, he quickly glossed through my CV and noticed I included "Enjoy making bombs and IEDs " as my hobby..

It was barely 30 seconds later when the security guys barged in and bundled me out of their premises. sad

FriedPlantain
friedplantain, i swear you be craze man. Lol
Congrats to the OP. Our own turn go arrive too, insha Allah.
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by VickyRotex(f): 7:10pm On May 22, 2015
kenex4ever:
I don't think it's biblical because it's not in d bible, u can prove Me wrong though.
Unmerited favor is just a term dat some religious groups formed just to differentiate btw grace n favor. But I my intention is not to unlearn u on dat.

Really?
What's your own definition of Grace? If you say Grace ain't unmerited.

The death of Christ to mankind is grace, we don't deserve it, but we had it.

I know Grace to mean: "getting something you dont deserve".

As regards, the post, Grace(Unmerited Favour) made it possible for him to get the job, even in the midst of other people that might have better qualification and solid requirements

I appreciate the act of you trying to explain to me. But I wouldnt like to derail this thread any further.

Thank you smiley
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by kenex4ever(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2015
VickyRotex:

Really?
What's your own definition of Grace? If you say Grace ain't unmerited.

The death of Christ to mankind is grace, we don't deserve it, but we had it.

I know Grace to mean: "getting something you dont deserve".

As regards, the post, Grace(Unmerited Favour) made it possible for him to get the job, even in the midst of other people that might have better qualification and solid requirements

I appreciate the act of you trying to explain to me. But I wouldnt like to derail this thread any further.

Thank you smiley
thanks, I have learnt one or two from u.

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by remirez07(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2015
When God say YES, nobody can say NO.... Am so happy for you u dear. It worth celebration.
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Seamareggae(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2015
I tap from ur testimony bro...

More testimonies is coming ur way soon bro
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by mark4rich(m): 11:13pm On May 22, 2015
Congrats OP... God is indeed faithful
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by ekmaxop: 9:44am On May 23, 2015
tunergy:

Still Enjoying the one i bought.
bros you go don Hammer o!
Infact over hammer dey worry me. But u sef fit hammer. As u buy am 3500 naira so, most of my customers dey resell am from 5k and above. Imagine the profit margin. Wetin u dey find office work for again? When u fit dey hammer 100k monthly from the comfort of your home? Especially now wey light no dey, I dey hammer like say tomorrow no dey

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by Uchwilliam(m): 11:10am On May 23, 2015
Nigeria is really in a pathetic state.Ordinary employment is seen as miracle...tufiakwa obodoaa
Re: Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job by kzptin: 1:16pm On May 23, 2015
Wow, I claim whatever worked for you there, divine favour? Grace? His mercies? I would have mine soon in Jesus name. Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Mistakes To Avoid When Compiling Your CV / Apply For Graduate HR Trainees Position At UBA / Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.