Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up (1375 Views)

External Reserves Hit Two-week Low As Naira Weakens / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by Fem60(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2015
Good Afternoon Friends! How are you doing? I want us to work together. I want to train people who are ready to learn and make money on Importation for two weeks. Pls I don't have much time, if I don't post before 6pm everyday pls call me and remind me on 08133176941. So let start: Basically, we show people how to start their Small Scale Importation business right from their bedroom with as low as N15,000
capital. And that's exactly what I intend to show you in this training...

It might interest you to know that I do all my mini importation business right from my bed side...you too can do it - with the tips you'll get shortly. So simple...that many Nigerian has started this business and they are loading thousands of Naira to their bank account every week
I've detailed everything about how I personally do mine for you in this training. I will stop here today. Watch out for tomorrow tips
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by danny301: 6:18pm On May 21, 2015
Nice one
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by atuagbo: 12:46pm On May 22, 2015
Nice one! I dey follow you.
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by preizton(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2015
Following with full attention.
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by abdulkabeerhay(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2015
Nice one I dey with you boss
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by Fem60(m): 10:50pm On May 23, 2015
I want to tell you on more benefits of learning how to import goods from foreign Countries with the little capital you have, even if is not up to #15,000.

What other business better than Importation that can multiply your capital from thousands to million within 6months. Many people dreamed of venturing into importation business, but they seat and watch their dreams die away while they wait till when they will have millions to start this business.
Before I proceed I would like to erase some phobia from
your mind that:
1. Importation involves more paperwork which is nightmare!
2. You have to go to Asia, USA or China in person: It’s actually
easier to import 100% online and cheaper 99% cases.
3. Imported goods are all craps and cheap Chinese junks: The fact
is that what you want China to produce for you is what they’ll  do for you, China even supply some items to USA.
4. You have to have huge amount of money to import: You can start          with as low as N15,000 and make a profit of N250,000 per month.

All you need is some basic knowledge of how it works...
The present downturn in the global economy with its attendant effects of mass unemployment and job losses is not peculiar to Nigeria. However, developing nations such as Nigeria are obviously bearing a
greater share of the burden. Some time back, specifically October 2012, Nigeria’s Statistician-General of the Federation stated that about
20.3 million Nigerians were currently jobless and not employed in any form of job.

How do you as an Individual, an average Nigerian, get the necessary financial capacity to take care of the needs of your family, grow funds for future investment and live the kind of comfortable life you wish.

Information is power, that’s the reason why people with information makes much different in everything they do. You can start this importation with little capital you have and grow it into millions within some months. Time will not permit me to elaborate more here. What is the way out for this unemployment problem? That is what I will give you on my next tips. Good nite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by Fem60(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2015
Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

For The Average Nigerian? In order to make ends meet, people nowadays not only need to have access to Multiple Streams of Income, but also businesses that bring constant streams of income.

The mini importation business has a lot of advantages: no import
licence needed, no custom hassles, no waiting endlessly for your goods to clear, amongst others. Consequently, based on the findings which I
gathered from my little investigation into the business I was completely convinced that the mini importation business was not an online scam.

In addition to that, I also kept getting the positive testimonies of other people who were benefiting immensely from the business. Yes, indeed, there were just too many positive testimonies to substantiate the authenticity of the mini importation business that its genuineness was simply irrefutable.

Thus, due to the strong conviction I had about the business, I could recommend it passionately and with strong conviction to others.
Similarly, making money online through internet marketing is a matter of faith. To many people, even the mini importation business, as do many other online businesses, is an outright scam.

To these sort of persons, there is nothing good about the internet, which they regard as a pastime or means for "catching fun". In this regard, do you remember what Jesus said with respect to faith in the holy book? According to English Standard Version, he said: "Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” (John 20:29)

That is exactly how making money on the internet through internet marketing is like. Most often than not, you have to have complete faith and trust in the persons and processes being peddled on the internet for you to be able to successfully conduct business online. Hence, if you are the type who is always sceptical about everything, then it would be difficult to conduct business or even make any money online.
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by Fem60(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2015
Please if you want to reach me before the end of this program. You can contact me through: 08133176941 or you send your request to femstic60@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by flowingwaters(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2015
We with u.... drop more lite
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by Fem60(m): 7:58pm On May 27, 2015
I'll be talking about how to figure out and verify genuine websites you can start your mini import business on.

Have you ever wondered why the likes of Slot, Jumia, Shoprite, Ikeja big boys etc would rather prefer to be shot in the head than show
you the *very websites*, where they do all their importation from?
There's a reason for that! This made me to put all you need to succeed in this business into one package THE NEW IMPORTATION MADE EASY

And the reason is... they have paid experts to research the *GENUINE* websites for them, hence do not ever have to fear about been scammed. In my email tomorrow, I'll be talking about how to figure out and verify genuine websites you can start your mini import business on.

Jumia, Slot and co will hate me with what I'll be revealing to you tomorrow. But I don't care!
PPS: I'm social... hence, as you count down to the 1 hour time, you can. Hook up with me on my Facebook page. When you get to the page below, do click "Like" and you can always connect with me:
My fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/femstic.online.service
check bellow my new imported products

1 Like

Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by ejimogu89(m): 8:16pm On May 27, 2015
Fem60:
I'll be talking about how to figure out and verify genuine websites you can start your mini import business on.

Have you ever wondered why the likes of Slot, Jumia, Shoprite, Ikeja big boys etc would rather prefer to be shot in the head than show
you the *very websites*, where they do all their importation from?
There's a reason for that! This made me to put all you need to succeed in this business into one package THE NEW IMPORTATION MADE EASY

And the reason is... they have paid experts to research the *GENUINE* websites for them, hence do not ever have to fear about been scammed. In my email tomorrow, I'll be talking about how to figure out and verify genuine websites you can start your mini import business on.

Jumia, Slot and co will hate me with what I'll be revealing to you tomorrow. But I don't care!
PPS: I'm social... hence, as you count down to the 1 hour time, you can. Hook up with me on my Facebook page. When you get to the page below, do click "Like" and you can always connect with me:
My fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/femstic.online.service
check bellow my new imported products
love this... But the link is not working
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by csckid(m): 12:41am On May 28, 2015
Those in delta/edo can add me so I can mentor then on this import biz...u'll jus pay me little sometin..hehe..whatsapp: 09021000247, bbm: 270312C1
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by Fem60(m): 2:53am On May 28, 2015
Believe me, if you do not see the tips I'll be discussing here in any website you want to transact with, please run away!

No one enjoys losing their hard earned money unnecessarily right? I do not enjoy it either... Hence, I ensure I verify and certify a website
okay before doing business with them...

Remember the Tip 1 I talked about in my 2nd Posting to you...(have to do with Google search) This tip 2 will show you how to totally remove the fears of been scammed. Believe me, if you do not see the tips I'll be discussing here in any website you want to transact with, please run away!

Okay, it's about a third party trust arrangement known as ESCROW...
Escrow is an arrangement whereby funds are held by a trusted 3rd party until it receives the appropriate instructions or until obligations
have been fulfilled. Let me explain further;

Say you find a product in site X and wishes to order for it. You pay for it and your payment is received and held by escrow (never released to the seller) pending when you confirm the receipt of the item you bought.

Once you receive the item, what you do is to come back to the site, click on "item received" or something in that line and the funds will be
released to the seller. If perchance you do not receive the item, you
simply complain and your money will be returned to your account.

If also the item received doesn't meet your expectation, you complain, send the item back and have your cash returned to you - I love
this alot!

No stories... no waiting... no regrets!!! This arrangement not only removes the fear of been scammed, but also create credibility and
makes the sellers to be extra careful with the kind and quality of products they offer. Combine this very tip with tip 1 I talked about
in my previous post and be sure you're dealing with the genuine site.
To your successful mini importation business, Femstic 'be scam-free' Ezekiel. So tomorrow I have a package for you. Watch out!

please, for the benefit of everyone. if you want to sell anything, go and create your own Topic. don't distract the attention other peoples. thanks for your coperation
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by Fem60(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2015
How you can simply use other people’s money to import and make a lot of profit.

If you have been using Aliexpress, amazon, Alibaba, ebay, or cellular country time have outdated you and truth is that you cannot compete
with your local market not to talk of competing with the Lagos big boys.

START with as little as N15,000 and keep making your profit on every sales Made. However, There are Basic do’s and don’ts of this business you must first learn, In Fact it took me serious determination to make a conclusion on teaching you how to start this business. I want you to have it hand in hand step by step to avoid the don’ts and follow the do’s of the business.

Once you are free from starting it wrong and you mastered the best way of doing it then the goldmine is yours. The internet has made everything easier to access, You could sit down inside your room and order for a fast food on internet, You can pay your children or your own school fees online, You can send mails, read mails and so on.

All the same to Importation Business. Gone are those days when only few people I mean Nigeria Big Business Men and Women are into this
business. most people who want to get Involved were not able to due to the fat capital needed to start, among also is the Visa issue, Hotel Bill, Air ticket, Custom Tax Heavy duties and Connection with the right Agents.

Thank God for technology, Average educated fellow Nigerian can easily start His/her own importation business directly online, without even leaving Nigeria. Import High quality products from all over the world for as much as 60% below wholesale or 90% off retail store prices. What's more, you'll learn the best kept secret of successful importers..

How you can easily import from China, Vietnam, Thailand, USA, UK and from all over the world completely risk free using O.P.M or... other peoples' money. Truth is... It's becoming near impossible to compete in ANY merchandise-based business today without importing. So the sooner you learn how, the better...and trust me, it's really not as hard as you think. In fact, I'd like to dispel a few lies and
myths about importing... but i will be telling you on my next post.
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by abdulkabeerhay(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2015
Thank you boss am grateful.this is my email haykaybee4real@gmail.com
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by abdulkabeerhay(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2015
sir page not found
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by saints2(f): 6:58pm On May 30, 2015
Hello Femi, nice work, God bless you.
The link to your page is not opening, please check.

Thanks
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by Fem60(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2015
please if yo need me send your request to femstic60@gmail.com or call 08133176941
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by Fem60(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2015
Here is the page link. thanks for correction. https://www.facebook.com/femstic.online.services
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by oginga: 10:36pm On May 30, 2015
Nice write up.
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by holajeedayy: 9:57am On May 31, 2015
oga your page no exist on facebook ooooooo
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by Fem60(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2015
But the page is there nah.
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by atuagbo: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Fem60:
Yeah the page is there! Nice job.
Re: Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up by busuyem: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fem60:
What's ur watssap contact?

(1) (Reply)

First CPA / Affiliate Online Training Website on NairaLand Going Live. / Disadvantage Of Online Shopping In Nigeria Especially with Konga / Sure Bet9ja Booking Games For All To Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.