Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,173 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth (4229 Views)

Muslims: You Cannot Believe In Muhammad And Jesus / Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2015
Muslims accuse successful pastors of making wealth. These people make legal wealth, not by plunder and estortions (jizya) like Muhammad and his terrorists made stupendous wealth.

MUHAMMAD

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Whenever a dead man in debt
was brought to Allah's Apostle
he would ask, "Has he left
anything to repay his debt?" If
he was informed that he had
left something to repay his
debts, he would offer his
funeral prayer, otherwise he
would tell the Muslims to
offer their friend's funeral
prayer. WHEN ALLAH MADE THE
PROPHET WEALTHY THROUGH
CONQUESTS, he said, "I am
more rightful than other
believers to be the guardian of
the believers, so if a Muslim
dies while in debt, I am
responsible for the repayment
of his debt, and whoever
leaves wealth (after his death)
it will belong to his heirs."
[Sahih Bukhari 3:37:495]

HIS TERRORISTS

Narrated Abu Masud Al-Ansar:
Whenever Allah's Apostle
(p.b.u.h) ordered us to give in
charity, we used to go to the
market and work as porters
and get a Mudd (a special
measure of grain) and then
give it in charity. (THOSE WERE
THE DAYS OF POVERTY) and
today some of us have one
hundred thousand.
[Sahih Bukhari 2:24:497]
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by hokagesholz: 3:18pm On May 21, 2015
Admin, Please Block the ignorant person

2 Likes

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 3:27pm On May 21, 2015
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2015
hokagesholz:

Ignorant?

Me ignorant or the hadiths?

It pays to be an islamic terrorist. No wonder even children of influential people join ISIL.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 21, 2015
In short mohammed was just a common. Bandit and caravan raider. Yet ssome mor0ns till this day kill because of him. This iis real evidence that the Devil is really powerful

2 Likes

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2015
Muhammad and his terrorists were just robing people, whether or not they surrendered didn't matter. Even allah took part in the sharing:

The Messenger of Allah (may
peace be upon him) said: If you
come to a township (which has
surrendered without a formal
war) and stay therein, you have a
share (that will be in the form of
an award) in (the properties
obtained from) it. If a township
disobeys Allah and His Messenger
(and actually fights against the
Muslims) one-fifth of the booty
seized therefrom is for Allah and
His Apostle and the rest is for you.
(Sahih Muslim 4346)

1 Like

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by Folakeme: 5:47pm On May 21, 2015
Wat did u wanna derive from this?,mtchew
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2015
Folakeme:

To prove Muhammad was not a prophet of God.

Prophets of God don't fight wars to make wealth. In the bible days, Israel warred against their enemy nations on God's command and not means of making a living.

Muhammad's motive for warring is clear and that is to make money:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar that the
Prophet (SA) said, "My
livelihood is under the
shade of my spear,(1) and
he who disobeys my orders
will be humiliated by paying
Jizya" Footnote: (1) "Under
the shade of my spear"
means "from war booty" .[5]
Sahih Bukhari Vol.IV (page
104)

1 Like

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 21, 2015
truthman2012:
Muhammad and his terrorists were just robing people, whether or not they surrendered didn't matter. Even allah took part in the sharing:

The Messenger of Allah (may
peace be upon him) said: If you
come to a township (which has
surrendered without a formal
war) and stay therein, you have a
share (that will be in the form of
an award) in (the properties
obtained from) it. If a township
disobeys Allah and His Messenger
(and actually fights against the
Muslims) one-fifth of the booty
seized therefrom is for Allah and
His Apostle and the rest is for you.
(Sahih Muslim 4346)

Yet some lunatics here brazenly lie that mohammed's battles were defensive meanwhile their filthy evil boook here says it is was to steal, share booty and impose their evil islamic ideology on people. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2015
Jagoon:

Yet some lunatics here brazenly lie that mohammed's battles were defensive meanwhile their filthy evil boook here says it is was to steal, share booty and impose their evil islamic ideology on people. angry

Don't mind them. They lie on anything. Muhammad was attacking people unprovoked to take their properties.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by Anas09: 6:56pm On May 21, 2015
The Muslims were asked in another thread to mention the good things mohammed did in his life time. These are the good deeds. Including being a sex adict. He was such a good man, that whole world must emulate. Instead of inserting his dick inside little Aisha, he was so kind instead he thighed her. Six yrs old. Six yrs old pikin reach to see a 53yrs old man's manhood. How satanic can one man be? He peeps Zainab, lusted after her ans snatched her from his own son. He died with his dick standing at attention. Such a good man. U dey see satan korokoro, u still the call prophet.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by Ifeann(f): 7:29pm On May 21, 2015
hokagesholz:

Hey dude what did the op do.

U Muslims hate freedom of speech.

Go to mecca and leave the "kaffir" internet.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by true2god: 8:07pm On May 21, 2015
It is a miracle that muslims do not see mohammed as a criminal, always unbelievable!

3 Likes

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2015
true2god:
It is a miracle that muslims do not see mohammed as a criminal, always unbelievable!

It takes islamic hypnotism to be believe Muhammad was a prophet of God.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by Sweetnecta: 11:36pm On May 21, 2015
WHAT IS JIZYA EXCEPT TAX LEVIED ON NON MUSLIM SO THAT HE DOES NOT ENLIST IN THE SECURITY FORCE, YET ENJOY ALL SOCIAL SERVICES THE ISLAMIC COMMUNITY OF THE PROPHET [SA] OFFERS. BUT IN THE SAME COMMUNITY MUSLIMS [RA] PAY 2 TAXES; ZAKAT IN RAMADHAN AND ZAKAT AL MAL WHICH IS CALCULATED ON YEARLY SAVED UP WEALTH TO INCLUDE PRECIOUS METALS, ETC. YET MUSLIMS ALSO GAVE SADAQAH AND REQUIRED TO BE AN ENLISTED PERSON

COULD ANYONE OF THE NON MUSLIMS TELL US WHICH WAR OF AGGRESSION THE PROPHET [SA] AND HIS COMPANIONS [RA] ENGAGED IN INSTEAD OF DEFENSIVE OR RETALIATORY ENGAGEMENT?

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT GOOD ANY PROPHET [AS] DID SO THAT I CAN GIVE SOME SIMILAR GOOD DONE BY MUHAMMAD [SA]? I NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD IN ORDER TO PRY YOUR MIND OPEN, INSHAALLAH.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 7:38am On May 22, 2015
What good did Muhammad do?
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by Nobody: 9:23am On May 22, 2015
truthman2012:
What good did Muhammad do?

He was patient enough to wait for three years before raping aisha grin
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2015
Jagoon:

He was patient enough to wait for three years before raping aisha grin
That Muhammad self!
A 'prophet' extra-ordinary for anything disgusting.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by basilico: 10:25am On May 22, 2015
Taqqiya.

Sweetnecta:
WHAT IS JIZYA EXCEPT TAX LEVIED ON NON MUSLIM SO THAT HE DOES NOT ENLIST IN THE SECURITY FORCE, YET ENJOY ALL SOCIAL SERVICES THE ISLAMIC COMMUNITY OF THE PROPHET [SA] OFFERS. BUT IN THE SAME COMMUNITY MUSLIMS [RA] PAY 2 TAXES; ZAKAT IN RAMADHAN AND ZAKAT AL MAL WHICH IS CALCULATED ON YEARLY SAVED UP WEALTH TO INCLUDE PRECIOUS METALS, ETC. YET MUSLIMS ALSO GAVE SADAQAH AND REQUIRED TO BE AN ENLISTED PERSON

COULD ANYONE OF THE NON MUSLIMS TELL US WHICH WAR OF AGGRESSION THE PROPHET [SA] AND HIS COMPANIONS [RA] ENGAGED IN INSTEAD OF DEFENSIVE OR RETALIATORY ENGAGEMENT?

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT GOOD ANY PROPHET [AS] DID SO THAT I CAN GIVE SOME SIMILAR GOOD DONE BY MUHAMMAD [SA]? I NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD IN ORDER TO PRY YOUR MIND OPEN, INSHAALLAH.

Traditionally the collection of the jizya occurs at a ceremony that is designed to emphasize the subordinate status of the non-Muslim, where the subject is often struck in a humiliating fashion. M.A. Khan recounts that some Islamic clerics encouraged tax collectors to spit into the mouths of Hindu dhimmis during the process. He also quotes the popular Sufi teacher, Shaykh Ahmad Sirhindi:

"The honor of Islam lies in insulting the unbelief and the unbelievers (kafirs). One who respects kafirs dishonors Muslims... The real purpose of levying the Jizya on them is to humiliate them... [and] they remain terrified and trembling." Islamic Jihad

British preacher, Anjem Choudary, points out that "the normal situation is for [Muslims] to take money from the kuffar" (at the time, he was encouraging believers in the UK to quit working and live on public benefits). The Qur'an also affirms that the collection of jizya is is the ideal relationship between Muslims and non-Muslims. The verse mandating this (9:5) occurs much later than the verse stating that there is "no compulsion in religion" (2:256), meaning that it takes precedence and abrogates the earlier verse. This is why Islamic purists such as Hamas and the Taliban wish to reinstate the jizya. One of the first orders of the self-declared caliphate formed by the ISIL in 2014 was to imposed the jizya by force on Christians who refused to embrace Islam.

An Egyptian cleric on al-Hafaz TV said in 2013 that American foreign aid to that country was a form of jizya "owed" to them. He believed that Muslims should demand more money from the Americans so that, in his words, "we can leave them alone." Only when the jizya is paid will America "be allowed to to recognize its own interests, the ones we agree to."

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by Sweetnecta: 12:01pm On May 22, 2015
TAQQIYA IS NOT SOMETHING I PRACTICE. I AM NOT A MUSLIM HIDING THE TRUTH. BUT I WILL NOT TAKE UNDERSTANDING OF ISLAM EXCEPT FROM MUHAMMAD [SA], HIS COMPANIONS [RA] AND THOSE OF KNOWLEDGE THAT FOLLOW. IF ANYONE SAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM WHAT HE SAID, I WILL ONLY TAKE HIS [SA] AND REJECT OTHERS. THE OTHERS ARE PAULINE TO ME, EXCEPT THAT YOU ACCEPTED PAUL OVER MY JESUS [AS] BECAUSE JESUS [AS] PREDICTED MUHAMMAD [SA].

NOW,THERE ARE SOME PARTS OF QURAN THAT REMAIN DORMANT AND WILL NOT APPLY ANY MORE SINCE THE PROPHET [SA] DIED. JIZYA LIKE FIGHTING THE IDOLATERS IN THE ARAB PENINSULA, ETC ARE THESE, JUST LIKE IT IS NOT PERMISSIBLE TO MARRY MORE THAN 4 WIVES AT ANY TIME, ETC.

IF A SCHOLAR DOES ANY SCHOLARLY WORK, HE GETS 1 FULL REWARD. IF HIS WORK IS CORRECT, HE GETS ANOTHER FULL REWARD. SO THE CONDITION OF THE SCHOLAR THAT HAS ARRIVED AT GOOD RESULT IS 2 TIMES THAT OF THE SCHOLAR THAT ARRIVED AT WRONG CONCLUSION. THE ARABS IN THEIR WARP TRIBAL QUALITY THAT THEY REFUSE TO THROW UNDER THE BUS IN SPITE OF THIS IT NON ISLAMIC, THEY OFTEN LET THEIR DESIRE DOMINATE ISLAM. THERE IS NO REASON FOR JIZYA, TODAY JUST AS THERE IS NO REASON IN 'WHAT YOUR RIGHT HAND POSSESS'. YET YOU MAY HAVE A SOCIETY ASKING FOR JIZYA WHICH IS LOWER THAN WHAT THE MUSLIMS PAY AND SOME WOMAN AND MAN MAY INDULGE IN ILLEGAL SEXUAL ACTIVITIES BY CREATING BETWEEN THEMSELVES 'WHAT YOUR RIGHT HAND POSSESS'.

FINALLY TO CONSIDER AMERICAN FOREIGN AID AS JIZYA IS ERROR IN CLASSIFICATION FOR MANY REASON; THE OBVIOUS ONE IS THAT THE STRONGER USA IS NOT BEING 'HUMILIATED/DEMEANED' TO PAY IT BECAUSE STRONG CAN NOT BE DEMANDED BY THE WEAK TO DO ANYTHING. AMERICA IS INDEPENDENT OF ALL EXCEPT GOD. NO NATION CAN OVERCOME HER AS SHE IS NOW. AMERICA GIVES FOREIGN AID TO A LOT OF NON MUSLIM COUNTRIES AND IF THAT IS NOT JIZYA, THEN WHAT SHE WILLING GIVE THE MUSLIM SOCIETY CAN'T BE JIZYA. AND IF AMERICA REFUSES TO GIVE AID NO SOCIETY CAN FORCE HER BECAUSE SHE WILL BE ACTING ON HER OWN FREEDOM AND RIGHTS. WE IN AMERICA WHO ARE MUSLIMS ARE NOT PAYING JIZYA TO THE GOVERNMENT BUT EXERCISING OUR CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY TO COLLECTIVELY SEE AMERICA CONTINUES TO SUCCEED. SO WHAT THE EGYPTIAN SCHOLAR SAID IS NOT GOOD SCHOLARSHIP. NOT ALL NON MUSLIM COUNTRIES GIVE AIDS.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 12:27pm On May 22, 2015
Is jizya the only source Muhammad's wealth?

He said his wealth comes from spears and conquests.

A man who lived by killing others, yet the lying allah said he is the best of mankind. Irony!

1 Like

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by true2god: 8:13pm On May 22, 2015
Sweetnecta:

It is an irony that muslims today, especially the ones staying in the west, try to re-define jizya. Mohammed (shitt be upon him) made it clear in quran 9:29 as stated below:

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

So who are to pay jizya:

1) the christians and the jews (who do not adopt islam)

2) the non-muslims, asides the christians and the jews (who do not adopt islam)

3) people who do not believe in the last day.

4) people who do not consider unlawful what mohammed consider unlawful. E.g if mohammed consider eating dog unlawful while i eat dog, i must pay jizya. If mohammed trousiers must only reach his ankle while my trousiers reaches my toes, then i am not a muslim hence must pay jizya. And again if mohammed refused to shave his beards while i maintain a clean shave, then i am not a muslim and must pay jizya. So what the apostle of allahh considers unlawful is left to his discretion and must be forced on me in a muslim country.

So attempt at re-defining jizya is very ridiculous.

Jizya, war booty, slave trade and collection of zakat from the muslim ummah are the ways mohammed made his money and maintain his numerous wives and concubines.

It is only a spiritually blind, deaf and dump man that will accept a criminal like mohammed as a prophet.

3 Likes

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2015
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2015
Anas09:
The Muslims were asked in another thread to mention the good things mohammed did in his life time. These are the good deeds. Including being a sex adict. He was such a good man, that whole world must emulate. Instead of inserting his dick inside little Aisha, he was so kind instead he thighed her. Six yrs old. Six yrs old pikin reach to see a 53yrs old man's manhood. How satanic can one man be? He peeps Zainab, lusted after her ans snatched her from his own son. He died with his dick standing at attention. Such a good man. U dey see satan korokoro, u still the call prophet.
were u there when Profake Muhammad died to see 'his dick standing at attention?
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
truthman2012:

A man who lived by killing others, yet the lying allah said he is the best of mankind. Irony!
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 05, 2015
Folakeme:

To prove to y'all muslims that islam is crap,shit and in every indication,a sham.

1 Like

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by Folakeme: 3:51am On Nov 05, 2015
Jregz:

To prove to y'all muslims that islam is crap,shit and in every indication,a sham.

Idiat,Headless chicken
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Folakeme:

Idiat,Headless chicken

You sound so pained and I do believe you could do better than this mediocre piece you throwing here.
Well,the truth,they say is bitter.....Deal with it or die trying not to.......Islam is bullshit,you and I know that

1 Like

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by true2god: 8:42am On Nov 05, 2015
truthman2012:

A snap look at the history of the arabs, their economy and geography indicated that, geograhically, the arab desert is the most difficult place for human survival. The arabs, during the time of mohammed, were actively engaged in robbery along the desert trading route, slave trade (long before the europeans joined) and petty stealing (as a means of survival).

The desert vegetation is not suitable for farming hence food scarcity in the religion. So when islam was born, courtesy profit mohammed (shitt be upon him), all the criminal activities of the arabs were now religiosly and spiritually sanctioned by allahh.

Mohammed (shitt be upon him) did not abolish robbery, slave trade and stealing, he only modified it with religious sanctionings by invoking allahh in all his criminal activities. If you are a non-muslim in a muslim\arab land, your wealth and properties (including daughters) are fair games. All these facts are in the quran and the hadith.

Lets take a critical look at some quranic verses, and hadiths, to see if I am slandering islam or telling the truth.

1) Payment of jizya (quran 9:29). Jizya is a religios tax imposed on only the christian and the jews for not accepting islam. It is payment imposed on the christians in order humble, shame and humiliate them (quran 9:29). The purpose of jizya was CREARLY written in the wholly quran (to disgrace and humble christians and Jews). Technically, the tax (jizya) is a form of robbery against non-muslims because, unlike zakat, jizya is unconditionally compulsory and any default in payment can lead to the defaulter being enslaved, jailed or killed by the muslim master\govt. This discriminatory taxing policy was practiced as late as the late 18th century by the othoman empire. It was cancelled by the colonial powers after the weakning of the turks and the european colonization of the arab world.

2) The sharing of war booty. In quran 8:41, allahh asked mohammed to take 20% of war booty for himself, relative and children who were orphaned as a result of war against the non-muslims. Sahih Bhukari book 53, hadith 351, it was narrated by jabir bin abdullah: allah's apostle said 'booty has been made legal for me'. Hadiths (book no 7, 331; book no 2, 35; book no 8, 367 etc) all confirmed that allahh suppored mohammed's looting during war and sharing of booties of war. It is a good business because mohammed lose few men to make big wealth via looting and enslavement of defeated people.

3) Another way mohammed made his money\wealth is through slave trave and using prisoners of war for labour. Quran (33:50, 23: 5-6, 4:24, 8:69, 2:178, 16:75 etc) all approve slavery and sleeping with female slaves whose husbands, father and brothers might have been killed by mohammed's armies. These slaves are also put into work for the benefit of the muslim ummah. Mohammed also sell slaves for cash (sahih bhukari 34:351)

So mohammed's economic activities has nothing to do with innovations, producyivity, distribution of goods and services or even buying and selling. It is all about raiding 'infidels', looting their properties as war booty, marrying their women (whose husbands were killed by muslim armies) and imposition of jizya on surviving non-muslims.

And all these evil activities are approved by allahh while mohammed, according to muslims, is a 'mercy to mankind'. What an evil an insane psychology!

2 Likes

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2015
truthman2012:
Muslims accuse successful pastors of making wealth. These people make legal wealth, not by plunder and estortions (jizya) like Muhammad and his terrorists made stupendous wealth.

MUHAMMAD

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Whenever a dead man in debt
was brought to Allah's Apostle
he would ask, "Has he left
anything to repay his debt?" If
he was informed that he had
left something to repay his
debts, he would offer his
funeral prayer, otherwise he
would tell the Muslims to
offer their friend's funeral
prayer. WHEN ALLAH MADE THE
PROPHET WEALTHY THROUGH
CONQUESTS, he said, "I am
more rightful than other
believers to be the guardian of
the believers, so if a Muslim
dies while in debt, I am
responsible for the repayment
of his debt, and whoever
leaves wealth (after his death)
it will belong to his heirs."
[Sahih Bukhari 3:37:495]

HIS TERRORISTS

Narrated Abu Masud Al-Ansar:
Whenever Allah's Apostle
(p.b.u.h) ordered us to give in
charity, we used to go to the
market and work as porters
and get a Mudd (a special
measure of grain) and then
give it in charity. (THOSE WERE
THE DAYS OF POVERTY) and
today some of us have one
hundred thousand.
[Sahih Bukhari 2:24:497]

Laughing in swahili.... Wahala wa o .. OP hates islam to the extent that he can't even understand anything about islam. I feel pity for you dude. You don't need to hate anything but to underdstand. Sit down, calm down, then read what you posted with open mind then you will understand that you are extremely outta truth path.. Will be glad to welcome you to islam
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by true2god: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Laughing in swahili.... Wahala wa o .. OP hates islam to the extent that he can't even understand anything about islam. I feel pity for you dude. You don't need to hate anything but to underdstand. Sit down, calm down, then read what you posted with open mind then you will understand that you are extremely outta truth path.. Will be glad to welcome you to islam

Pick the points I raised against your prophet and refute them one by one. Stop putting your head in the sand, the quran and the hadith contain all the evidence against your prophet. I am not the one that compiled the quran and the hadith.

1 Like

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2015
true2god:
A snap look at the history of the arabs, their economy and geography indicated that, geograhically, the arab desert is the most difficult place for human survival. The arabs, during the time of mohammed, were actively engaged in robbery along the desert trading route, slave trade (long before the europeans joined) and petty stealing (as a means of survival).

The desert vegetation is not suitable for farming hence food scarcity in the religion. So when islam was born, courtesy profit mohammed (shitt be upon him), all the criminal activities of the arabs were now religiosly and spiritually sanctioned by allahh.

Mohammed (shitt be upon him) did not abolish robbery, slave trade and stealing, he only modified it with religious sanctionings by invoking allahh in all his criminal activities. If you are a non-muslim in a muslim\arab land, your wealth and properties (including daughters) are fair games. All these facts are in the quran and the hadith.

Lets take a critical look at some quranic verses, and hadiths, to see if I am slandering islam or telling the truth.

1) Payment of jizya (quran 9:29). Jizya is a religios tax imposed on only the christian and the jews for not accepting islam. It is payment imposed on the christians in order humble, shame and humiliate them (quran 9:29). The purpose of jizya was CREARLY written in the wholly quran (to disgrace and humble christians and Jews). Technically, the tax (jizya) is a form of robbery against non-muslims because, unlike zakat, jizya is unconditionally compulsory and any default in payment can lead to the defaulter being enslaved, jailed or killed by the muslim master\govt. This discriminatory taxing policy was practiced as late as the late 18th century by the othoman empire. It was cancelled by the colonial powers after the weakning of the turks and the european colonization of the arab world.

2) The sharing of war booty. In quran 8:41, allahh asked mohammed to take 20% of war booty for himself, relative and children who were orphaned as a result of war against the non-muslims. Sahih Bhukari book 53, hadith 351, it was narrated by jabir bin abdullah: allah's apostle said 'booty has been made legal for me'. Hadiths (book no 7, 331; book no 2, 35; book no 8, 367 etc) all confirmed that allahh suppored mohammed's looting during war and sharing of booties of war. It is a good business because mohammed lose few men to make big wealth via looting and enslavement of defeated people.

3) Another way mohammed made his money\wealth is through slave trave and using prisoners of war for labour. Quran (33:50, 23: 5-6, 4:24, 8:69, 2:178, 16:75 etc) all approve slavery and sleeping with female slaves whose husbands, father and brothers might have been killed by mohammed's armies. These slaves are also put into work for the benefit of the muslim ummah. Mohammed also sell slaves for cash (sahih bhukari 34:351)

So mohammed's economic activities has nothing to do with innovations, producyivity, distribution of goods and services or even buying and selling. It is all about raiding 'infidels', looting their properties as war booty, marrying their women (whose husbands were killed by muslim armies) and imposition of jizya on surviving non-muslims.

And all these evil activities are approved by allahh while mohammed, according to muslims, is a 'mercy to mankind'. What an evil an insane psychology!

Bro this is serious o !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam And The Protection Of The Environment / OBSERVATION. ..... / Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.