Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth (4247 Views)

Muslims: You Cannot Believe In Muhammad And Jesus / Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2015
true2god:
Pick the points I raised against your prophet and refute them one by one. Stop putting your head in the sand, the quran and the hadith contain all the evidence against your prophet. I am not the one that compiled the quran and the hadith.

The simple meaning of what is in the post you posted is mercy and giving money to the poor
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Laughing in swahili.... Wahala wa o .. OP hates islam to the extent that he can't even understand anything about islam. I feel pity for you dude. You don't need to hate anything but to underdstand. Sit down, calm down, then read what you posted with open mind then you will understand that you are extremely outta truth path.. Will be glad to welcome you to islam

How do muslims reason?

You saw quotes from quran and hadiths that support the OP, am I the writer? Because you couldn't defend the armed robbery charges against a man you call your prophet, look at the pointless things you have said.

How can an armed robber be God's prophet?
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2015
truthman2012:

How do muslims reason?

You saw quotes from quran and hadiths that support the OP, am I the writer? Because you couldn't defend the armed robbery charges against a man you call your prophet, look at the pointless things you have said.

How can an armed robber be God's prophet?

Please tell me where in quran or hadith where he was a thief
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

The simple meaning of what is in the post you posted is mercy and giving money to the poor

Robbing people under weapon point and giving money to the poor? Now go to the express way, rob and be giving the money to the poor and let's see what the law will do to you.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2015
truthman2012:

Robbing people under weapon point and giving money to the poor? Now go to the express way, rob and be giving the money to the poor and let's see what the law will do to you.

Where is your proof to your claim
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Please tell me where in quran or hadith where he was a thief

Find them here:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-raid-caravans.htm

Where is ShaheedBinAliyu na?
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by Anas09: 11:01am On Nov 05, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin" were u there when Profake Muhammad died to see 'his dick standing at attention?"

Its in their hadith. Abeg Parishbookaddict hit me that hadith again. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by basilico: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
When Muhammad died he was washed in Hus clothes

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
By Allah, we did not know whether we should take
off the clothes of the Apostle of Allah (peace be
upon him) as we took off the clothes of our dead, or
wash him while his clothes were on him. When they
(the people) differed among themselves, Allah cast
slumber over them until every one of them had put
his chin on his chest.
Then a speaker spoke from a side of the house, and
they did not know who he was: Wash the Prophet
(peace be upon him) while his clothes are on him. So
they stood round the Prophet (peace be upon him)
and washed him while he had his shirt on him. They
poured water on his shirt, and rubbed him with his
shirt and not with their hands...
Abu Dawud 20:3135

Aisha preferred she would rather had washed his body

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: [...]Aisha used to
say: If I had known beforehand about my affair what
I found out later, none would have washed him
except his wives.
Abu Dawud 20:313

Once washed he was covered in triple shrouds to hide the erectionnn.

Edward Gibbon's "The Decline and Fall of the Roman
Empire" Vol. 9 - Footnote 175
In English, Ali ibn Abi Ṭalib, the fourth rightly
guided Caliph of Islam (and also Muhammad's son-in-law
and cousin) had exclaimed upon seeing Muhammad's
lifeless corpse: "O prophet, thy penis is erect unto the

There are so many untranslated accounts but available online in Arabic. One prince of peace quotes Arabic writings on paltalk. He destroys Islam using their own writings.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by plappville(f): 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
truthman2012:
Muslims accuse successful pastors of making wealth. These people make legal wealth, not by plunder and estortions (jizya) like Muhammad and his terrorists made stupendous wealth.

MUHAMMAD

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Whenever a dead man in debt
was brought to Allah's Apostle
he would ask, "Has he left
anything to repay his debt?" If
he was informed that he had
left something to repay his
debts, he would offer his
funeral prayer, otherwise he
would tell the Muslims to
offer their friend's funeral
prayer. WHEN ALLAH MADE THE
PROPHET WEALTHY THROUGH
CONQUESTS, he said, "I am
more rightful than other
believers to be the guardian of
the believers, so if a Muslim
dies while in debt, I am
responsible for the repayment
of his debt, and whoever
leaves wealth (after his death)
it will belong to his heirs."
[Sahih Bukhari 3:37:495]

HIS TERRORISTS

Narrated Abu Masud Al-Ansar:
Whenever Allah's Apostle
(p.b.u.h) ordered us to give in
charity, we used to go to the
market and work as porters
and get a Mudd (a special
measure of grain) and then
give it in charity. (THOSE WERE
THE DAYS OF POVERTY) and
today some of us have one
hundred thousand.
[Sahih Bukhari 2:24:497]

This Muhammed (stress be upon him) hand touch all the atrocities oo. Caieeee shocked
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by plappville(f): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
hokagesholz:
Admin, Please Block the ignorant person

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by plappville(f): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
hokagesholz:
Admin, Please Block the ignorant person

Shame no Even catch this one...

1 Like

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by plappville(f): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Folakeme:
Wat did u wanna derive from this?,mtchew

They world has been deceived in decades. I never know Muhammad was this evil until i came to NL. So Let the truth set them free from Islamic bondage. Many are yet to know him ... tongue
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by plappville(f): 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Anas09:
The Muslims were asked in another thread to mention the good things mohammed did in his life time. These are the good deeds. Including being a sex adict. He was such a good man, that whole world must emulate. Instead of inserting his dick inside little Aisha, he was so kind instead he thighed her. Six yrs old. Six yrs old pikin reach to see a 53yrs old man's manhood. How satanic can one man be? He peeps Zainab, lusted after her ans snatched her from his own son. He died with his dick standing at attention. Such a good man. U dey see satan korokoro, u still the call prophet.

Although some gros word are in your comment. But i still can stop laughing...you must be a comedian. I mean internet one... grin grin
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by plappville(f): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sweetnecta:

Where is this ma NL broda? Longest time.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by plappville(f): 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Anas09:
cheesy grin grin grin" were u there when Profake Muhammad died to see 'his dick standing at attention?"

Its in their hadith. Abeg Parishbookaddict hit me that hadith again. Thanks.

Like seriously, is there such sura in the Quran?.... shocked shocked
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
ayeesha was around 18-19 before her marriage to prophet was consummated... stop talking about what you don't have knowledge about o Christians
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
ayeesha was around 18-19 before her marriage to prophet was consummated... stop talking about what you don't have knowledge about o Christians

Firsly, you asked for hadith that prove Muhammad was robbing and I gave you, you made no further comment.

18-19 years? Another lie told by you.

Muslim (8:3311) - The girl took her dolls with her to Muhammad's house (something to play with when the "prophet" was not having sex with her)
So a girl of 18-19 playing with toys.

Bukhari (6:298) - Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and f.ondle her.

Bukhari vol. 7, #65:
"Narrated Aisha that the prophet
wrote the marriage contract with
her when she was SIX years old
and he consummated his marriage
when she was nine years old.
Hisham said: "I have been
informed that Aisha remained with
the prophet for nine years (i.e. till
his death).

From the hadith of Muslim,
volume 2, #3309
Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger
married me when I was SIX years
old, and I was admitted to his
house at the age of nine….

When will muslim stop lying?
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Reading posts like this make s me ask myself....why are we such a self centered species?
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Firsly, you asked for hadith that prove Muhammad was robbing and I gave you, you made no further comment.

18-19 years? Another lie told by you.

Muslim (8:3311) - The girl took her dolls with her to Muhammad's house (something to play with when the "prophet" was not having sex with her)
So a girl of 18-19 playing with toys.

Bukhari (6:298) - Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and f.ondle her.

Bukhari vol. 7, #65:
"Narrated Aisha that the prophet
wrote the marriage contract with
her when she was SIX years old
and he consummated his marriage
when she was nine years old.
Hisham said: "I have been
informed that Aisha remained with
the prophet for nine years (i.e. till
his death).

From the hadith of Muslim,
volume 2, #3309
Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger
married me when I was SIX years
old, and I was admitted to his
house at the age of nine….

When will muslim stop lying?

like I said... never argue in any discussion you have no knowledge about. hadith is just like bible.. hadith can only be accepted if it's reasonable or doesn't go against Qur'an... tell me what is reasonable in a prophet of God marrying 9 year old girl.. apart from that , Qur'an said to marry a lady who has reach puberty.. has 9 year old girl reach puberty? am talking of then not now..

to read about the true age of ayeesha with proofs.. visit google or go to shah tech arming.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

like I said... never argue in any discussion you have no knowledge about. hadith is just like bible.. hadith can only be accepted if it's reasonable or doesn't go against Qur'an... tell me what is reasonable in a prophet of God marrying 9 year old girl.. apart from that , Qur'an said to marry a lady who has reach puberty.. has 9 year old girl reach puberty? am talking of then not now..

to read about the true age of ayeesha with proofs.. visit google or go to shah tech arming.

Why not paste your search here?

Those who wrote the hadith, are they Christians or muslims. Why should they write something against their religion?
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
go to the site and read if you want knowledge

concerning hadith.... yeah.. some of the hadith's was written by kufars and munafiks... spreading false sayings and deeds about prophet Muhammad... that's why I told you never to argue about what you don't understand
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

concerning hadith.... yeah.. some of the hadith's was written by kufars and munafiks... spreading false sayings and deeds about prophet Muhammad... that's why I told you never to argue about what you don't understand

So Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslims kufars? Prove.

Is like you have done no search, hence your inability to give the link.

If Muhammad violated the islamic law of marrying a mature girl, that was not the only instance.

See: https://www.nairaland.com/2271492/how-muhammad-violating-quran-impunity
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by plappville(f): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

You are an arabian god slave man. Set yourself free.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:07am On Nov 07, 2015
truthman2012:

So Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslims kufars? Prove.

Is like you have done no search, hence your inability to give the link.

If Muhammad violated the islamic law of marrying a mature girl, that was not the only instance.

See: https://www.nairaland.com/2271492/how-muhammad-violating-quran-impunity

how can prophet of God defy God? even let's use our common sense... how can prophet of God marry a 9 year old kid...its impossible.. besides Qur'an allow marriage with girl who has reach puberty... is 9 years old fit for that?

during prophet Muhammad time, there were lots of lies against him ..both written and oral. . that's why one of the kufars was killed because of spreading false lies against Islam and prophet Muhammad..

now tell me, do you think Jesus really cursed the fig tree to die for real? that's absolutely pure nonsense. prophet of God will never do anything to harm anything. why would he kill a innocent tree for miracle sake or for some people to believe him?...

always do research before you start yapping your mouth...

Cc: plappville

Arabic god is an idol named Baal...
Arabic and Islam are very two different thing... I
Eaoshoa called God Allah. read original Bible (Aramaic Bible).. you can Google it
Hebrew bible called God Allah... Google it as well
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:11am On Nov 07, 2015
plappville:

You are an arabian god slave man. Set yourself free.

and according to Bible.... we are all servants of God
in short... we are slaves ...
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by true2god: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Is there any hadith to support your claim that Aisha was 18-19 when she 'married' profit mohammed. The last time I checked the hadith, Aisha, with her own mouth, said she was 6 when the 'prophet' married her and was 9 when mohammed consummated the marriage.

Stop manufacturing figure from your head, give us a proof either from the quran, the hadith or any reliably documented sunnah, that she was more that 9 when mohammed consumated the marriage.

Or are you saying that Sahih Bhukari is no longer a reliable source of islamic text\information which over 1150 years had been a very reliable source of islamic jurispundence.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by true2god: 7:13am On Nov 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Please let me get your points right, are you saying that Bhukari and Muslim who spend all their life-time compiling the hadiths both made a fundamental error on Aisha's age? Are you saying they lied against your prophet and Aisha, in regards to their ages?

It is note-worthy that saudi arabia islamic authirities, who are the custodian of islamic religion and culture, never deny this hadith as fabricated, but you are denying Sahih Buhari and Sahih Muslim because you see it as unbelievable that mohammed could be so classless as to marrying a girl as young as 6. I bet it, if you argue this hadith, as false, in saudi arabia your head migh be separated from your shoulder.

The quran NEVER specify any age that a woman should marry and the quran 65:4 clearly allow marriage before a child reaches puberty. It is either you are delibertately lying to cover-up for the embarrasment of your prophet or you are ignorant of islamic beliefs and teachings.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:27am On Nov 07, 2015
true2god:
Please let me get your points right, are you saying that Bhukari and Muslim who spend all their life-time compiling the hadiths both made a fundamental error on Aisha's age? Are you saying they lied against your prophet and Aisha, in regards to their ages?

It is note-worthy that saudi arabia islamic authirities, who are the custodian of islamic religion and culture, never deny this hadith as fabricated, but you are denying Sahih Buhari and Sahih Muslim because you see it as unbelievable that mohammed could be so classless as to marrying a girl as young as 6. I bet it, if you argue this hadith, as false, in saudi arabia your head migh be separated from your shoulder.

The quran NEVER specify any age that a woman should marry and the quran 65:4 clearly allow marriage before a child reaches puberty. It is either you are delibertately lying to cover-up for the embarrasment of your prophet or you are ignorant of islamic beliefs and teachings.

are you blind or you can't understand simple English? I said those hadith is fake and it was attributed to them .... true and real hadith can never ever contradict Quran or common sense.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by true2god: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

You are not serios, some hadiths were written by kufar to discredit your prophet? Muslims are very funny without any logical and rational means to defend their religion\prophet. I wont be suprised if you tell me that some verses were also imported into quran to tarnish the image of your prophet because many quranic verses directly abused and cursed the christians and Jews. Quran 98:6 called we christians and Jew (who do not believe in allahh, mohammed and islam) the WORST OF CREATURES while mohammed in quran 3:110 called muslims THE BEST OF PEOPLE. Are these verses 'fabricated' to tarnish the image of your prophet?

Quran 9:29 also commanded muslims to fight christians and Jews (this is an offensive war for not believing in allahh and mohammed and the last day). Is this verse also 'fabricated' to tarnish the image of your prophet?

You see, your quran and your islamic hadith fully exposed mohammed as not only a false prophet, but the worst man ever to set his foot on earth. However our level of reasoning and style of judgment are parallel with respect to apprasing the the moral level of mohammed. We non-muslims are not under any spell not to identify evil, but i am afraid many muslims do not identify evil as one.

1 Like

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by true2god: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

are you blind or you can't understand simple English? I said those hadith is fake and it was attributed to them .... true and real hadith can never ever contradict Quran or common sense.
I know your prophet's immoral actions are embarassment to many muslims. You said Aisha was 18-19 when mohammed married her, do you have any proof using the quran or the hadith?
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2015
true2god:

you are a disgrace to human race... why must you lie about everything. Quran 65:4 was talking about divorce in marriage. like I always say..never talk about what you don't understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Sunnahs And Etiquette To Observe On The Day Of Eid? / Hunting In The Sacred Months / Sallah Is Celebrated In Sokoto Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.