Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:12 AM

Graphic Drawing Of Gen. Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan. By Ben - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Drawing Of Gen. Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan. By Ben (2292 Views)

Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander / Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Drawing Of Gen. Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan. By Ben by benedictjohn(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2015
please rate my drawing... I took the inspiration from cookey to draw my own graphics. they are so lovely..

Re: Graphic Drawing Of Gen. Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan. By Ben by shaqhead: 3:36pm On May 21, 2015
Lol..dd u use ur toes to draw that...even my chicken can do better...U try...Com take onee bottle of hot pami wt iced kulikuli!
Re: Graphic Drawing Of Gen. Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan. By Ben by winetapper: 3:40pm On May 21, 2015
shaqhead:
Lol..dd u toes to draw that...even my chicken can do better...U try...Com take onee bottle of hot pami wt iced kulikuli!
is that pami registered?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Drawing Of Gen. Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan. By Ben by shaqhead: 3:56pm On May 21, 2015
winetapper:
is that pami registered?
Lol..confirmento!

Ah Baba na u...na now I see ur moniker..no vex
Re: Graphic Drawing Of Gen. Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan. By Ben by benedictjohn(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2015
shaqhead:
Lol..dd u use ur toes to draw that...even my chicken can do better...U try...Com take onee bottle of hot pami wt iced kulikuli!
chairman, I have d faith of receiving an award for dis my nyc graphic....
Re: Graphic Drawing Of Gen. Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan. By Ben by Folakeme: 5:55pm On May 21, 2015
Guy,u no try o,buhari's tie n Jonathan's nose together reminds me of something though grin
Re: Graphic Drawing Of Gen. Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan. By Ben by cephaswizzy(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2015
laugh fr kill me
Re: Graphic Drawing Of Gen. Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan. By Ben by benedictjohn(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2015
Folakeme:
Guy,u no try o,buhari's tie n Jonathan's nose together reminds me of something though grin
tnx... I appreciate.. I know u luv d drawing... rate me

1 Like

Re: Graphic Drawing Of Gen. Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan. By Ben by benedictjohn(m): 10:26pm On May 23, 2015
cephaswizzy:
laugh fr kill me
bros no die
Re: Graphic Drawing Of Gen. Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan. By Ben by cookey180(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2015
benedictjohn:
please rate my drawing... I took the inspiration from cookey to draw my own graphics. they are so lovely..
. Lol,dey are kul bro,
Re: Graphic Drawing Of Gen. Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan. By Ben by benedictjohn(m): 1:03pm On May 24, 2015
cookey180:
. Lol,dey are kul bro,
tnx dude.. I took d inspiration from ur design
Re: Graphic Drawing Of Gen. Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan. By Ben by virus04(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2015
mehn guy.. U get mind post dis typ of tin 4 hia..u no dey shame..even person wey no sabi draw.. Or person wey close eyes draw..go draw pass dis
Re: Graphic Drawing Of Gen. Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan. By Ben by benedictjohn(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2015
virus04:
mehn guy.. U get mind post dis typ of tin 4 hia..u no dey shame..even person wey no sabi draw.. Or person wey close eyes draw..go draw pass dis
no vex... na my talent b dis...
Re: Graphic Drawing Of Gen. Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan. By Ben by virus04(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2015
benedictjohn:
no vex... na my talent b dis...

lol..guy..just komot from dis talent enta anoda one
Re: Graphic Drawing Of Gen. Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan. By Ben by Tval(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Digital Painting Portfolio / Sony 14mm Lens Needed Urgently / I Need A Fairly New Camera!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.