Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

How Violent Are Your Siblings When Fighting Each Other? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Violent Are Your Siblings When Fighting Each Other? (916 Views)

Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy / 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th / How would You Handle This Issue Among Your Siblings?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Violent Are Your Siblings When Fighting Each Other? by onila(f): 3:35pm On May 21, 2015
some families are blessed

but mine can get K leg sha

one day, I saw my brother throw my sister from one part of the sitting room to other end
I saw my sister flying in the air tongue

2) one day, I and sister were fighting she pulled all my Brazilian hair from my head

my mother cried, she said she has never seen something like that before
she said her sisters are never that violent to each other
she doesnt understand where she got aggressive attitude from grin
Re: How Violent Are Your Siblings When Fighting Each Other? by Pelummy(f): 3:43pm On May 21, 2015
I dont fight with my sister but i do with my brothers and verily i know i cant handle them so i use violent wella, like throwing stool to them or pot anything that comes my way at that moment . but will later apologize to them after getting the beating of my life . my sis is always supporting me by biting them grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Violent Are Your Siblings When Fighting Each Other? by kasimseun(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2015
our own worse pass u guys own, we are just 4 in and all of us are guys... we do fight everyday sha, even our neighbors are tired of us...

1 Like

Re: How Violent Are Your Siblings When Fighting Each Other? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 21, 2015
I have never fought with any of my siblings, we quarrel that's about it, I once slapped my younger brother though, he didn't retaliate.

1 Like

Re: How Violent Are Your Siblings When Fighting Each Other? by olu4life(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2015
Lwkmd ooo. That ur Sis must be one stubborn girl. Well such only happened when we were all young. Hated my siblings cheating me cos I am d lastborn. So practically will carry all those heel shoes and knack it on them whenever a fight broke out grin Will even get everything I can access to and throw it at them.

But Now, no form of physical fight, controlled my temper. All we do is to say whatever is bugging us and move on. Though i'm the most blunt person in the family

OP that ur sister needs deliverance oooo if she's over 18 o

1 Like

Re: How Violent Are Your Siblings When Fighting Each Other? by grad2012(f): 6:54pm On May 21, 2015
Lols its normal i just fought wit my bro last week and he hasn't called me since but i know he will later cos dats hw we fight all d time.

But my sis gosh we dont fight, we did wen we were small but now we luv each other like kilode and our brothers hate d fact dat we have each others bak lols.

But funny enough me and brodas can argue and fight but dey will never allow any other guy lay his hands on me.lols siblings will always fight but trust me dey luv each other.b smiley

1 Like

Re: How Violent Are Your Siblings When Fighting Each Other? by Afam4eva(m): 7:02pm On May 21, 2015
The most annoying fights are those that involve siblings because all you can do is to shout on top of your voice, jump around the house bragging about how animalistic you can be when annoyed but you can break bottle on anyone's head because they're siblings. I was a household warrior when I was younger as all my 3 siblings were girls who would join forces to unleash terror on the only boy in the house. I now see where the whole femism ish emanated from.

1 Like

Re: How Violent Are Your Siblings When Fighting Each Other? by Moana(f): 7:06pm On May 21, 2015
grin
Re: How Violent Are Your Siblings When Fighting Each Other? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 21, 2015
Afam4eva:
The most annoying fights are those that involve siblings because all you can do is to shout on top of your voice, jump around the house bragging about how animalistic you can be when annoyed but you can break bottle on anyone's head because they're siblings. I was a household warrior when I was younger as all my 3 siblings were girls who would join forces to unleash terror on the only boy in the house. I now see where the whole femism ish emanated from.

Chai
I imagine your mom always taking your side too and screaming on top of her lungs

" these girls leave Afam alone,do you people want to kill him"
And then you will be at a corner doing ntor to them grin

1 Like

Re: How Violent Are Your Siblings When Fighting Each Other? by Smhart1(f): 9:04pm On May 21, 2015
#
Re: How Violent Are Your Siblings When Fighting Each Other? by Pavore9: 9:26pm On May 21, 2015
l laugh when l remember how l used to handle my younger siblings who are now forming CEOs, my mum would be screaming that l should not kill her children for her as if l was adopted! cheesy cheesy cheesy Whenever my immediate younger sister and l fought we were tagged Zik and Awolowo! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Violent Are Your Siblings When Fighting Each Other? by Afam4eva(m): 5:19am On May 22, 2015
babyosisi:

Chai
I imagine your mom always taking your side too and screaming on top of her lungs

" these girls leave Afam alone,do you people want to kill him"
And then you will be at a corner doing ntor to them grin
Lol, well captured.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Unfair / Governor Elruffai Celebrates Wife As She Turns 55. Pictures. / Side Chick Going After Wifey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.