Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,556 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. (1562 Views)

Pastor Storms Mortuary In Nairobi To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (photos) / Pastor Wf Kumuyi Storms Badagry In Lagos City Wide Crusade / Can A Muslim Be The President Of The United States? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2015
I don't know if it means anything to the brothers and sisters in Nigeria but there's been a global warming happening. Last year it was reported our winter was 15-20 degrees cooler, which set records globally going back 100 some years. Lately, in the United States, we have suffered a tolling winter that set record numbers in snowfall, billions in damages. Now we are under siege due to raging thunderstorms, heavy rain, flooding, flash flooding and snow in late May. Right now in Washington, D.C the temperature is usually cool, like 50 degrees, I'm a sincere believer in the Orishas and I believe they are at work in changing our world. Your thoughts please, regardless of your spiritual beliefs.

Follow link: http://www.weather.com/storms/severe/news/southern-plains-flooding-texas-arkansas-oklahoma
Love,

Sango.
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2015
More crazy stuff! Signs of divine intervention!

http://www.weather.com/forecast/regional/news/plains-rain-flood-threat-wettest-may-ranking Check the pictures at the bottom of the page.

Hey, is Nigeria experiencing crazy weather patterns? I heard there was lots of thunderstorms hitting the region.
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by mujahid1339(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2015
cool
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2015
More reports of crazy weather patterns.

Some devastating floods in China.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrBT89_n2RVSoEAoKFXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1432686592/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2f2015%2f05%2f23%2fchina-floods-guangxi-school-bus_n_7427412.html/RK=0/RS=pV1iET9IUeCQHulHbHD1JRmal0U-

More bad news for U.S., catastrophic flooding.

http://www.weather.com/safety/floods/news/southern-plains-oklahoma-texas-flooding-photos

What is going on?

What says IfA reading for 2015?

I have to go check it out now.

Any news on the thunderstorms over Nigeria?
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by zik4ever: 9:16pm On May 26, 2015
OP, as I saw your post, somehow, my heart was drawn to this warning:

Warning Of Impending Disaster To Befall America - TruNews With Anne Graham-Lotz

Anne Graham-Lotz, daughter of world-renowned Pastor Billy Graham, joins Rick Wiles on TruNews on May 22, 2015, to explain the purpose behind her issuance of the "Mayday" alert, explaining how she believes America is approaching the "tipping point," a point of no return as she warns of impending disaster that will befall America.

This TruNews appearance by Graham-Lotz follows a warning she gave last week on her website that God will soon unleash his judgment upon America where she indicates her belief that biblical signs are all around us, happening now, and should we pass that tipping point God's judgement upon America is "going to be ugly."
http://allnewspipeline.com/Warning_Of_Impending_Disaster.php
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by onetrack(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2015
The plural of anecdote is not data. It all has purely scientific explanations.

1 Like

Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by An2elect2(f): 10:54pm On May 26, 2015
I know this might sound crazy, but am really glad this world is reaching its termination point. Huha!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

Nothing like Orishas, it is God!!! it is the creator himself gradually folding up what he made in time!!! huha!!!!!!! sweet home calling! cheesy cheesy The days are here!!! The wise virgins! hey where are you all. Its time to buy more oil, the groom is on His way!!!! cheesy

They will try to solve this mess, and they will...try and think its over and when they think its safe and peaceful....BOOM!!!! Like a woman in labour, the end will come unexpectedly, like a thief and its OVER!!!!

I cant wait to see HIM AS HE IS. Home sweet home!!! never been there but i know the feeling! It kills worldly joy faster than a blink... hey wise virgins, the Groom is almost here. Where y'all?? cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2015
I love my African brothers and sisters, especially in the Motherland and Fatherland. I know that you are probably sincere believers in Christ, Yahweh, Jesus and Allah, the foreign Gods that came into Africa by way of conquest. I know that many of you are troubled like any human being and struggle with sin. You are not perfect and I don't expect you to be. But do know this, other peoples are not sincere in their religions and many of them in their Churches, Mosques, Temples, Synagogues and houses of worship, are secretly down below, at night, worshiping demons. They are doing this for self serving reasons. They are after money, power and notoriety. They've come to rule the world by witchcraft, evil sorcery, sacrifice of other human beings, and all manner of demon worship and depravity. So be warned. This has angered Sango and Sango hates witches and evil wizards. Sango hates injustice and cruelty. If you are guilty of left hand or any kind of black magic, while hiding underneath the light, Sango is coming for you! Watch here and learn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xdSnZO7KQY

I know this message sounds odd to some of you. Don't be disturbed. In traditional African belief, religion and spirituality, knowledge of the left hand and blackmagic is taught. We don't just preach against it but we instruct our people so that they will know that such a path exists and it is a choice men make to follow down such dark paths. The problem with modern religions that have come through conquest is that the preach against Witchcraft and all manner of sorcery. They don't teach it at all. They pray for you instead of teaching you how to pray for yourself. This leaves their followers prey to those in their midst who do practice such malevolent and evil practices. Nothing is more destructive and evil than Bishops, Pastors, Imans and suppposed men and women of God who practice dark magic while professing to be of the light. Also of governments who recruit such evil magicians to perform witchcraft against human beings. This has terribly angered Sango. Esu is also extremely anger that his name has been likened with Satan and Lucifer. Violent liars will be destroyed mercilessly.

So my African brothers and sisters separate yourselves from subversive concepts and return to Maat. Return to your ancestor's traditions. The Earth is being cleansed of those who work evil upon society in secret. The beast is being brought out of power! Be careful, prepare your families, begin farming plants and husbandry of animals. Unionize collective efforts to raise treasury. Pay tribute to your Monarchs for you will need them for trusted leadership. Drive out subversives and traitors. You will have to bid your time for a great storm is here now!

Love, Sango.

So pray with me each morning after your prayer to Esu and salutation to Orunmila.

Baba Sango, Aje Alaafin of Oyo,
help us each and everyday to carry
out Your will, to speak Your words,
and be Your hands in all that we do,
to effect the rise of Oyo. Ase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCnN-HOiA8w
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2015
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by Appleyard(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
An2elect2:
I know this might sound crazy, but am really glad this world is reaching its termination point. Huha!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

Nothing like Orishas, it is God!!! it is the creator himself gradually folding up what he made in time!!! huha!!!!!!! sweet home calling! cheesy cheesy The days are here!!! The wise virgins! hey where are you all. Its time to buy more oil, the groom is on His way!!!! cheesy

They will try to solve this mess, and they will...try and think its over and when they think its safe and peaceful....BOOM!!!! Like a woman in labour, the end will come unexpectedly, like a thief and its OVER!!!!

I cant wait to see HIM AS HE IS. Home sweet home!!! never been there but i know the feeling! It kills worldly joy faster than a blink... hey wise virgins, the Groom is almost here. Where y'all?? cheesy

Yeah, brother. Am over here! The end is nigh, the evening light is all but gradually setting in..more oil you say? Yeah, getting mighty high on that recently; more fasting, more evangelism, more commitment to God's service, the mark of the high calliing on point, the Holy Ghost in my heart's rear view, and by the renewing of the mind, that crown of righteousness brother Paul talked about, is the utmost target now.

Sure, they will try to solve all of these; the melting artic ice, the upsurge in the sea levels, devastating earthquakes as in Nepal, appearance of mysterious massive black hole craters in Russia, mysterious deaths of thousands of birds falling from the sky in the US, and so many more..
Yeah, they are looking for scientific answers and solutions, when the whole Sum of the matter lies in that Black Book many so much commonized, and for which science don't give a dime about.
Yeah, let them continue in their vanity and foolishness, but before the skies turns red, before those secret weapons are deployed for full combats, before those killer Nuclear pins start flying in the 3rd world 'birth pains', oh, just before that city of Satan, Los Angeles, flips over and sink beneath the sea; Boooom! Behold my Saviour with His host of Heaven shall come with the clouds...and Brethren, we can't afford to miss that Ride!

So get up! Trim your Lambs and be ye READY, FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD IS NIGH! And time Shall be no more!smiley

2 Likes

Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Just in. Huge storms destroyed 150 homes in the Midwest, entire towns under water!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrWKF0YHjuQ
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Latest news, 2015 hottest year ever on record! Fire is Sango, the rise of Sango, the Cosmic Christ.

http://news.yahoo.com/another-month-another-global-heat-record-broken-far-180100305.html
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lightning from Space.

The Wrath of Sango!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcHJJvOZKi4
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Well hey there, Chicken Little. You had me at global warming and lost me at divine intervention. If you consider yourself religious, are not all things then attributed to divine intervention, i.e., why the redundancy?

2 Likes

Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
I suppose in your world to be insulting is a sign of higher intelligence?

No, not all things are divine intervention, some bad things are the results of our choices, and thus can be changed with better choices.

But the world is very filthy and evil. All sorts of child sacrifices, pedophilia, and secret orders are ruining God's world. If you only but knew but when you think you know everything you can't learn nothing.

Definition of CARPING

: marked by or inclined to querulous and often perverse criticism

querulous

adjective quer·u·lous \ˈkwer-yə-ləs, -ə-ləs also ˈkwir-\

: complaining in an annoyed way

Love, Sango.
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Primum Non Nocere[i][/i]

Latin for ‘first do no harm.’ A guiding principle for physicians that, whatever the intervention or procedure, the patient’s well-being is the primary consideration.

Sometimes doctors often fail to follow the advice they give their patients. Example, Sigmund Freud, a supposed gifted psychologist who assisted many patients with mental issues and addictions was a dope addict.

Sango is a man who gets to know who it is that is talking about him behind his back.

I don't pertain to over spiritualizing every aspect of human life and thus leave some areas of control to man. Such as choices between good and evil, like never subjecting oneself to hypocrisy. But even as successful as man can become in her or his world we are still depended upon, tied to, the spirit world.
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by AtheistD(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2015
So why is Gods wrath destroying these nations? What is Gods reason for this?
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
America is a wicked society and I can list many reasons why America is the world's most wicked society on Earth. America and the U.K are the two most wicked societies on Earth. But why isn't the most important question it is how. How is God going about destroying these nations? By means of the Sun God has increased the heat in our atomosphere causing violent storms. They are calling it global warming but that is denying the existence of God, which the Elite Illuminati of this world do quite frequently. In schools God has been replaced with science, pitying religious people against scientific people. But Einstein was very religious as well as being one of the smartest minds in Western Civilization, he said, "God does not play dice with the universe". And God doesn't play dice, the major events of storms is the will of God. I believe in balance of religion and science, I'm not a divider. I believe in giving God his just deserve for being Master over the world. And man for being the master over his life, meaning everything we choose to do has consequences upon our lives. This is Ifa. Ifa which is the sight of Olodumare, the divination path of Orunmila, as Orunmila is God's wisdom, His divine and infinite knowledge. Orunmila knows all things and in his path of Ifa, Orumila sees the past, present and the future as if they were all in front of him. Therefore Ifa says, our birth and death is not determined by us but everything in between is man's choice. Man are choosing the world they live in by so many wicked and evil societies on Earth.

Look at some of the places in which the storms are occurring.

India? Do you know how much evil witchcraft occurs in India? Yes, India is a country full of all sorts of evil black magic, constant raping of young girls, sex trafficking of young girls and children. Homosexuality is widespread in India because sodomy and rape of little children is widespread. Human sacrifice goes on daily in India as many people with different secret societies believe in the dark path and the way to ultimate power is killing and sodomizing innocent children. That's why when you see earthquakes in India they kill thousands at one time. God is constantly cleansing India, there are saints and sages in India fighting these demon worshipers with powerful juju. But the wickedness is all within the society, all up in the government, so its hard to cleanse it without destroying whole towns and cities. The innocent who get stroke down are reborn via reincarnation. The wicked are casted into a dark parallel universe, alone, cold and in eternal darkness, where they can do no more harm.

The same goes for America, it is a wicked society. All sorts of evil witchcraft is being practiced by Freemasons. There are so many societies within their overall societies, secret societies or sub-cultures, whatever you like to call them. Freemasons, Satanists, Luciferians, Bohemians, Greek societies, church groups, networks, community groups, etc. When people obtain power by membership in powerful groups they believe they can do anything with impunity, without consequence, without fear of punishment. Because these groups swore oaths to each other and protect each other from the laws of justice. This what goes on in America, so the society has the appearance of random violence by its really secret cults doing ritual killings. Homosexuality has risen in America because so many children have been sodomized, and victims of pedophiles. Alot of these pedophiles all within these society groups and receive protection from the law. Lots of these groups have members in other groups and members in every important position within society, so they can stop any prosecution or investigation of their activities. I can tell you with certainty, the thousands of children who go missing every year are victims of child sacrifice. Also places where the storms are occurring are places where these the wicked activities are taking place. Oya is very keen on where she causes destruction and prepares for change.

But I will talk more about why later, the most important thing now is how. Because some people are in dispute about how these storms are rising up all of a sudden. It is not global warming but divine judgement.

1 Like

Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
More severe storms, signs God is angry. Beware evil men and women!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdz_dRZmr_g
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
A steady morally declining world bringing about the Wrath of God and we are all witnesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CQ2AjSdnys
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
More bad news, California forest totally destroyed naturally, centuries of damage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/derrick-crowe/the-western-forests-may-b_b_8199110.html?utm_hp_ref=science&ir=Science
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by BuhBye: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
An2elect2:

You my dear are a hopeless case ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Reverence the Orishas, reverence the Egun, reverence Ogboni, praise the living Sango, Oba Adeyemi III, praise Oyo Mesi, the king makers, ancient kings of Ile Ife, reverence the Ooni Ile Ife, in Ile Ife Obatala created the human being. Reverence the great Mother, Yemaya, she is the creator of life, respect for Esu, first to be appeased, for without Esu nothing can happen. Fear Oya and respect her because she wipe out your whole kingdom over night. Sango ti roogun Oya se. Love, Sango.
Re: United States Being Ravaged By Storms, Floods And Diaster. by KingSango(m): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
The Irunmole at work.

Some are calling it the Witches Storm.

Wrong name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj0a2aLhDFw

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Openly Calls Jesus A Failure / The Spiritual Dimension Of Miscarriages And Barrenness / The Virgin Birth Is A Myth and Fabrication !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.