Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Post Graduate Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Graduate Program (887 Views)

Updates On Unilag 2015 Post Graduate Program. Lets Share Ideas And Expectation / (updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Graduate Program by denedene(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2015
i don't know where to post this but I'm searching for agencies that can help process an application for a post graduate degree to a school overseas
Re: Post Graduate Program by campusconnect: 3:51pm On May 22, 2015
denedene:
i don't know where to post this but I'm searching for agencies that can help process an application for a post graduate degree to a school overseas

Hello denedene

you can trust us with your PG admissions and fulfill your dreams to study abroad and to take the stress of you.

Campus Connections is a recruitment agency for students wishing to study abroad linking them with opportunities across the world.
Our educational services include

* Application processing into institution in UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EUROPE, ASIA and DUBAI

* Visa Counseling and Guidance etc

Get in touch with me via my signature below and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
George David
Student Recruitment Manager
Campus Connection
Suites 36, Block A, 1st Floor,
Alausa Shopping Mall,
Telephone:08186775365
Web:www.campusconnections-edu.com
Email: Lagos@campusconnection-edu.com

Re: Post Graduate Program by campusconnect: 3:52pm On May 22, 2015
denedene:

Hello denedene

you can trust us with your PG admissions and fulfill your dreams to study abroad and to take the stress of you.

Campus Connections is a recruitment agency for students wishing to study abroad linking them with opportunities across the world.

* Application processing into institution in UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EUROPE, ASIA and DUBAI

Best Regards,
George David
Campus Connection
Alausa Shopping Mall,
Telephone:08186775365,08028513000
Email: george.campusconnections@gmail.com
Lagos@campusconnection-edu.com

Re: Post Graduate Program by denedene(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2015
campusconnect:

Hello denedene

Best Regards,
George David
Campus Connection
Alausa Shopping Mall,
Telephone:08186775365
Email: Lagos@campusconnection-edu.com

Good day bro.. just sent you an email

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin (unilorin) 2015/16 Post Utme Form, Direct Entry Form, Diplo / Thread For The Shortlisted Candidates For The NNPC / CHEVRON Scholarship. / Is Experience Really The Best Teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.