Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Breaking New: Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breaking New: Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife. (1401 Views)

Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) / Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced / How Can I Reconcile With My Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking New: Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife. by chris4gold(m): 5:47pm On May 21, 2015
When it comes to marriage issues, don't say never. I don't know how it happened but someone forwarded it to OluFamous.Com and we thought it wise to share this with you guys:
DIVORCED COUPLE RE-UNITED
Brethren, please join me to thank God for bringing back this couple together again. When I first heard that this powerful man of God and his wife were divorced, it broke my heart, and I knew that something was wrong somewhere, for a servant of God to divorce his wife. 
However, this is an example of what God can do. When all hope was lost, and people were running their mouth, then God did what he alone can do, destroying the works of the devil that was operating in this family and brought them back together again, to show that God does not condone or tolerate the divorce of his children.
Remember, the devil does not take it lightly with any true and serious child of God who wants to do God's will. He wants to do everything possible to destroy their lives, but no matter what happens, God will give victory at last. 
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, may God continue to strengthen and use you mightily for his kingdom in the mighty name of Jesus. All glory to God.
Now, I decree for every marriage under the attack of the devil, may the Holy Ghost fire of God consume every work of the devil operating in your homes in the powerful name of Jesus. You are blessed!

Source http://www.olufamous.com/2015/05/divorce-update-pastor-chris-and-wife.html?m=1
Re: Breaking New: Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife. by shakazuldadon: 5:49pm On May 21, 2015
Take with salt

1 Like

Re: Breaking New: Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife. by DickDastardly(m): 5:49pm On May 21, 2015
angry
Re: Breaking New: Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife. by kilokeys(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2015
good news
Re: Breaking New: Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife. by vecman22(m): 5:56pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Breaking New: Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife. by resty4(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2015
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome n wife,Anita, were seperated n have filed 4 divorce but they have NEVER AT ANYTIME DEVIORCE.
Good news if it is true.

1 Like

Re: Breaking New: Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife. by veave(f): 8:11pm On May 21, 2015
So all those indian and cowboy outfit was to catch her attention eeh kwa? Good to know it paid off. For all those 'go and pray' advisers I hope you learn from this. Nor be everything dey dey pray oh. Know your partner well and press that button.

Ngwanu ka o di.
Re: Breaking New: Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife. by Moana(f): 8:20pm On May 21, 2015
veave:
So all those indian and cowboy outfit was to catch her attention eeh kwa? Good to know it paid off. For all those 'go and pray' advisers I hope you learn from this. Nor be everything dey dey pray oh. Know your partner well and press that button.

Ngwanu ka o di.
lolz you will not kill me with laughter
Re: Breaking New: Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 21, 2015
chris4gold:
When it comes to marriage issues, don't say never. I don't know how it happened but someone forwarded it to OluFamous.Com and we thought it wise to share this with you guys:
DIVORCED COUPLE RE-UNITED
Brethren, please join me to thank God for bringing back this couple together again. When I first heard that this powerful man of God and his wife were divorced, it broke my heart, and I knew that something was wrong somewhere, for a servant of God to divorce his wife. 
However, this is an example of what God can do. When all hope was lost, and people were running their mouth, then God did what he alone can do, destroying the works of the devil that was operating in this family and brought them back together again, to show that God does not condone or tolerate the divorce of his children.
Remember, the devil does not take it lightly with any true and serious child of God who wants to do God's will. He wants to do everything possible to destroy their lives, but no matter what happens, God will give victory at last. 
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, may God continue to strengthen and use you mightily for his kingdom in the mighty name of Jesus. All glory to God.
Now, I decree for every marriage under the attack of the devil, may the Holy Ghost fire of God consume every work of the devil operating in your homes in the powerful name of Jesus. You are blessed!

Source http://www.olufamous.com/2015/05/divorce-update-pastor-chris-and-wife.html?m=1

After all the nasty things he said about her?
Hmm
He should publicly take back his words too

1 Like

Re: Breaking New: Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife. by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 21, 2015
There's something machiavellian about this "recociliation". Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Re: Breaking New: Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife. by SAMBARRY: 10:42pm On May 21, 2015
Haleluyah if it's true but he needs to publicly apologise to the woman

1 Like

Re: Breaking New: Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife. by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 21, 2015
After washing all their dirty linens in public? Smh...
Re: Breaking New: Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife. by veave(f): 12:23am On May 22, 2015
Moana:
lolz you will not kill me with laughter

na so
Re: Breaking New: Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife. by KanwuliaJara: 1:13am On May 22, 2015
Until you STEP out of your matrimonial DUNGEON, you go tink say SWAMP na GREENER PASTURE abi? grin
Na for old age person wan do guy? cheesy

Cuddling up inside my husband's POT BELLY JARE!
Even though I can no longer see his blokos!

Muchechecheche!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking New: Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife. by armyofone(m): 2:42am On May 22, 2015
If that guy is really smart, he should take a break from church and take his wife somewhere for real relaxation and getaway. Make up and make love.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Divorce Saga: Nollywood actor. Emeka Ikes Wife in court says he disvirgined her / Will You Allow Your Baby To Be Carried This Way By The Babysitter? (photos) / Marriage Invitation Card Designed Like A Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.