Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) (17494 Views)

How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu / Jonathan To PDP: Go And Reconcile With Sheriff / 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Trailblazer1(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2015
grin
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by jikjimmy2: 9:03pm On May 21, 2015
Iam happy for them.
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by shiningshina(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2015
The poster above me is dumb grin
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by amalder: 9:27pm On May 21, 2015
Good for them
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by whisperj: 9:41pm On May 21, 2015
An2elect2:
Fal$e teacher of the word.

. Errm..not a member of his church but what are your reasons for regarding him as false? I've seen some of your posts bordering on scriptural matters....pretty impressive
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by jerryub(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2015
am happy
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Deefuray(f): 11:10pm On May 21, 2015
GOod for them
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by An2elect2(f): 11:13pm On May 21, 2015
whisperj:
. Errm..not a member of his church but what are your reasons for regarding him as false? I've seen some of your posts bordering on scriptural matters....pretty impressive

Well maybe you should look at this. I didn't write it but it summarised most of my reservations.

Chris Oyakhilome - False Pastor and Anti-Christ
Chris Oyakhilome:
http://www.christembassy.org/

In Oyakilome's website, where he is pictured as well-
groomed and expensively dressed, we read his profile.

The first paragraph has all the earmarks of a false
teacher, acclaimed and praised of men, with a boastful record of accomplishments in the world: "Anointed
ministry," longevity of ministry, "healing minister," "television host," "best-selling author," "Reverend,"
"helped millions experience a victorious and purposeful life in God's Word." "Through an anointed ministry spanning over 25 years, Pastor, teacher, healing minister, television host and best-selling
author Rev.Chris Oyakhilome has helped millions experience a victorious and purposeful life in God's Word."

As Christians, it is not about experiencing victory and purpose in "God's Word" - the Bible. Rather, the
Lord Jesus Christ Himself is our victory and fulfillment, as described and confirmed in the Bible. To
attribute life to the Bible is idolatry. It is not merely a poor choice of words on the part of the site's author,
but a description of falsehood due to absence of reality.

The second paragraph speaks of more
accomplishments and of his wife as a pastor. God does not have women as pastors. Nowhere is it found inScripture. Men were apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, elders, and deacons. Women were
not. God simply does not order things that way.
Anita is head of an organization presumed to be Christian. It is the world's business and way of businessas usual, not God's at all.

"He is the author of several bestsellers such as ‘None of These Diseases' and‘Rhapsody of Realities' which he co-authors with his wife, Pastor Anita. His teachings are also available inall audio and video formats." 1 Timothy 2:9-15 MKJV (9) In the same way also, I desire that women adorn
themselves in decent clothing, with modesty and sensibleness, not adorned with braiding, or gold, or
pearls, or costly clothing, (10) but with good works, which becomes women professing godliness. (11) Let
the woman learn in silence with all subjection. (12) But I do not allow a woman to teach, or to exercise
authority over a man, but to be in silence. (13)
For Adam was first formed, then Eve. (14) And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was
in the transgression. (15) But she will be kept safe through childbearing, if they continue in faith and love
and holiness with sensibleness.

The profile of his wife as contrary to God's Word is revealing (see red particularly indicating key points of falsehood): "He is married to Pastor Anita, an anointed minister of God, whose passion for the gospel of Christ, coupled with several years of experience in ministry, has resulted in worldwide expansion of Believers' LoveWorld. Rev. Anita is the Director of the Christ Embassy International Office and also pastors Christ Embassy Churches in the United Kingdom." Concerning the role of women under God and in His true Church, read Diabolical Doctrine 25) Women are ordained or called as ministers of God, in spiritual authority over men. The third and fourth paragraphs call Oyakhilome "Reverend," speak of great expansion of his network and boast of a large congregation.

God is not in any of this; He simply does not give His servants to boast of any credentials because God Himself is His man's credentials, and in the Kingdom, there is no human guarantee of anything in the future foranyone; it is a day by day walk of faith.

"Presiding over an ever-widening network of Christ Embassy Churches and campus fellowships on all five
continents, Rev. Chris also pastors one of the largest congregations in Africa. He holds massive teaching
and healing crusades with crowds of over 3.5 million in a single night's event. In Year 2003, he pioneered
the first 24-hour Christian Network from Africa to the rest of the world. He is also the host of ‘Atmosphere
for Miracles', a programme on major television networks around the world, which brings God's divine
presence right into your home." Can man manipulate God as if He is some putty in a child's hand or gas to be released from a pressurized bottle?

Again, one will find the opposite in the Scriptures of
what one finds with these people. You needn't take my word for it. Read the Bible for yourself and ask your
friends where these kinds of works and boasts are made in the Bible. Either Jesus Christ is Lord or He is
not. These all treat Him as if He is not. Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Oyakhilome.

I hope this helped!
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by jemype(m): 11:59pm On May 21, 2015
dude dis machine (give a fuckometer is awesome)
ozoigbondu:
angry
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by chimafoster(m): 1:44am On May 22, 2015
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by double0seven(m): 6:08am On May 22, 2015
most probably fake news; but we'll soon find out sha
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by KriTic24A: 6:35am On May 22, 2015
An2elect2:

Well maybe you should look at this. I didn't write it but it summarised most of my reservations.

Chris Oyakhilome:

teacher, acclaimed and praised of men, with a boastful record of accomplishments in the world: "Anointed
ministry," longevity of ministry, "healing minister," "television host," "best-selling author," "Reverend,"
"helped millions experience a victorious and purposeful life in God's Word." "Through an anointed ministry spanning over 25 years, Pastor, teacher, healing minister, television host and best-selling
author Rev.Chris Oyakhilome has helped millions experience a victorious and purposeful life in God's Word."

As Christians, it is not about experiencing victory and purpose in "God's Word" - the Bible. Rather, the
Lord Jesus Christ Himself is our victory and fulfillment, as described and confirmed in the Bible. To
attribute life to the Bible is idolatry. It is not merely a poor choice of words on the part of the site's author,

accomplishments and of his wife as a pastor. God does not have women as pastors. Nowhere is it found inScripture. Men were apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, elders, and deacons. Women were
Anita is head of an organization presumed to be Christian. It is the world's business and way of businessas usual, not God's at all.

"He is the author of several bestsellers such as ‘None of These Diseases' and‘Rhapsody of Realities' which he co-authors with his wife, Pastor Anita. His teachings are also available inall audio and video formats." 1 Timothy 2:9-15 MKJV (9) In the same way also, I desire that women adorn
themselves in decent clothing, with modesty and sensibleness, not adorned with braiding, or gold, or
pearls, or costly clothing, (10) but with good works, which becomes women professing godliness. (11) Let
the woman learn in silence with all subjection. (12) But I do not allow a woman to teach, or to exercise
For Adam was first formed, then Eve. (14) And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was
in the transgression. (15) But she will be kept safe through childbearing, if they continue in faith and love

The profile of his wife as contrary to God's Word is revealing (see red particularly indicating key points of falsehood): "He is married to Pastor Anita, an anointed minister of God, whose passion for the gospel of Christ, coupled with several years of experience in ministry, has resulted in worldwide expansion of Believers' LoveWorld. Rev. Anita is the Director of the Christ Embassy International Office and also pastors Christ Embassy Churches in the United Kingdom." Concerning the role of women under God and in His true Church, read Diabolical Doctrine 25) Women are ordained or called as ministers of God, in spiritual authority over men. The third and fourth paragraphs call Oyakhilome "Reverend," speak of great expansion of his network and boast of a large congregation.

God is not in any of this; He simply does not give His servants to boast of any credentials because God Himself is His man's credentials, and in the Kingdom, there is no human guarantee of anything in the future foranyone; it is a day by day walk of faith.

"Presiding over an ever-widening network of Christ Embassy Churches and campus fellowships on all five
continents, Rev. Chris also pastors one of the largest congregations in Africa. He holds massive teaching
and healing crusades with crowds of over 3.5 million in a single night's event. In Year 2003, he pioneered
the first 24-hour Christian Network from Africa to the rest of the world. He is also the host of ‘Atmosphere
for Miracles', a programme on major television networks around the world, which brings God's divine
presence right into your home." Can man manipulate God as if He is some putty in a child's hand or gas to be released from a pressurized bottle?

what one finds with these people. You needn't take my word for it. Read the Bible for yourself and ask your
friends where these kinds of works and boasts are made in the Bible. Either Jesus Christ is Lord or He is
not. These all treat Him as if He is not. Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Oyakhilome.

I hope this helped!

You are closer to the truth bro, though i'm not that religious.
But i know that the Bible criticizes outward show of righteousness which the man enjoys.

Another point is that no christian woman is ready to obey their Bible these days by learning in silence.
That is why there are so many women pastors and lady evangelists.
Have you heard of lady church-founder?
Little wonder their male counterparts are 'men-of-gold'.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by KennedyNwafor(m): 7:29am On May 22, 2015
Nice 1 ooo...

A newly designed WordPress entertainment site for sale @ 35k with the following:
1) One year hosting (recently hosted so the 1yr is still valid)
2) Registered domain name (can still be changed to any name of your choice)
3) 5gb bandwidth
4) 50gb disk space
5) Custom email address

For more details or enquiry,
Call: Nwafor Kennedy on 08106761362
Email: kennedynwa4@yahoo.com
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by KennedyNwafor(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2015
Nice 1 ooo...

A newly designed WordPress entertainment site for sale @ 35k with the following:
1) One year hosting (recently hosted so the 1yr is still valid)
2) Registered domain name (can still be changed to any name of your choice)
3) 5gb bandwidth
4) 50gb disk space
5) Custom email address

For more details or enquiry,
Call: Nwafor Kennedy on 08106761362
Email: kennedynwa4@yahoo.com
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Dbestmax(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2015
wow...so Chris finally u know how u lost to a companion bizness.....
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by chumakk: 8:50am On May 22, 2015
Some people will have a heart attach
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by samuelson06(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2015
Burger01:
Confused fellows. Break up to make up....and then break up again. Swinging back and forth like pendulum wey nor get missionsad

Start crying then grin
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Burger01(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2015
samuelson06:

Start crying then grin
What for? I don't cry..men don't cry tongue
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Paitty(f): 9:53am On May 22, 2015
Hw true is dis?
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 10:26am On May 22, 2015
The church (Christians) will be happier if these people can be permanently separated jor.
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by FrenchyL(m): 10:54am On May 22, 2015
An2elect2:
Fal$e teacher of the word.

So what does that make you? #AccuserOftheBrethren sad sad
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by whisperj: 11:42pm On May 22, 2015
An2elect2:

Chris Oyakhilome:

I hope this helped!

Seen. I see that whoever wrote this has focused on outward appearances. While I do not subscribe to preachers living flamboyant lifestyles, I also know that this doesn't equate to being a false. There is such a thing as a genuine Christian that is walking in error ie living carnal lives. I believe this is the reason for the apostle Paul's 1st letter to the church in Corinth. Also, from Gal 5:25 we see that it is possible for a christian to conduct their lifestyle in a manner not consistent with wholesome christian living. All those self-adulating write ups aren't peculiar to him alone. Get the books of the most popular preachers and you'll see such there. You could even check out the back cover of open heavens by Papa Adeboye. Does this mean that all these men are false. Remember they are men like us -subject to like passions- and could err just as Moses did at the rock.
Jesus is our life, God's message to us. But how do we get an encounter with Him if He is not first preached to us? And how will He be preached through all ages if these things are not written down? Jesus Himself said that the Holy Scriptures(the books of moses, the prophets and the psalms) give witness to Him(Jn 5:39). It is by the reading of the message contained in the bible that we believe, and by believing we have eternal life( see Jn 20:31) . After we have believed, how do we know the right way to conduct our lives? Is it not from the words of admonition contained in the epistles?Therefore, victorious christian living isn't an esoteric exercise. It is rather a practical walk dependent on knowledge- knowledge from the epistles.
God does not have women as pastors? What about Priscilla , wife of Aquila, whom The apostle Paul greeted specially in several epistles? Whom He also called fellow labourer in Jesus Christ. What about women like Aimee mcpherson, Kathryn Kuhlman and several other whom have mightily impacted positively on christendom.
A quick comment on the bible text that was quoted. Reading that in its context, I believe Paul was talking about women being in subjection to their husbands. Nowhere did it say they must not teach in church. It was the same Spirit that was poured out on the 120 on pentecost ,MARY inclusive. They ALL prophesied- male and female alike. Besides I have seen several of your posts on nairaland where you where giving admonition to some men. Have you gone against this instruction…lol.
In summary, I'm yet to see anything suggesting that he is a fake. Regards An2elect2.
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by chris4gold(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2015
ok
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by joeycynosure: 2:59am On May 25, 2016
An2elect2:

Chris Oyakhilome:

I hope this helped!

How do the accolades signify falsehood? You'd most rather buy a book from a Bestselling author than from a novice. It is called branding

Who says God will not have women as Pastors? Here you interpret the bible literally. Generally, the culture of the Isrealites didn't recognize women. Take the feeding of 5000 (men), among other census, the bible didn't mention women and children. Women were generally not recognize and Paul was just "admonishing" - speaking of his volition, in accordance to the Culture. Were Anna, Priscilla, Deborah etc not servants of God?

This isn't boasting. He isn't boasting of a 6 figure account, luxury apartments etc. He is boasting in the Lord! Telling us how God helped him accomplish these things.

In conclusion, remember what God did to Miriam for speaking evil of Moses?
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by double0seven(m): 5:15am On May 25, 2016
the story is so fake. why that fact is not so obvious to people is most surprising.
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Topgainer: 7:22am On May 25, 2016
Anita has moved on and will soon join Deeper life where she will be listening to the undiluted word of God as a lay member. She is fed up with ma.stur.ba.tion is not sin, extorting gate fees from fans at every New year transition program and most of all she is not comfortable with the skimpily dressed seducing ladies at the White House.
Chris has moved on and will not allow any devil pull down the reputation he has already, best seller, miracle worker ( although some of the diseases came back because the receiver had no faith and some were not healed at all, only dressed for the media ) and an investor per excellence
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by double0seven(m): 7:31am On May 25, 2016
@topgainer

How do you know she'll soon join Deeper Life? Is she not in charge of the Christ Embassy Church in London?
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Topgainer: 7:37am On May 25, 2016
joeycynosure:

In conclusion, remember what God did to Miriam for speaking evil of Moses?
By Miriam and Moses. Do you mean Anita and Chris
When it comes to collecting money/ seeds you guys go with literal meanings but when it comes to other things you dig for a suiting interpretations. Paul said women are weaker and like Satan deceived Eve he could easily do the same with Pastor Mrs today
You didn't read that part. Women have roles in God's ministry but woman heading a Church filled with men is not God's design and it is a situation of when the desirable is not available the available becoming the desirable. God as described in the Bible in your hand believes in order and headship
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Topgainer: 7:48am On May 25, 2016
double0seven:
@topgainer

How do you know she'll soon join Deeper Life? Is she not in charge of the Christ Embassy Church in London?
In charge of what? God shows mercy on whom he wants to show mercy. She is no longer Pastor Anita, she has changed her name and holds onto the Scripture that says It is better she makes it to Heaven with an eye or an arm and will rather cut off an arm that will obstruct her race

Her Friends in London are of the old faith. And she constantly shares the undiluted word of God with them
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by Bondesniger(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2016
At leasr somthing good to learn.
But in the first place they shouldn't have done all that trash
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by danot1030: 8:25am On May 25, 2016
Lord I thank you for this reunion, I am so so happy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS / Buhari Won Atiku’s Ward With Votes From Cameroonians – Femi Falana / Usman Yusuf Refuses To Return 5 Cars After Sack As NHIS Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.