Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) (19242 Views)

President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely / President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja / Buhari Meets With Obanikoro, Issoufou, Niger President Today In Abuja [photos[ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2015
President of Niger Republic, Mahamadou Issoufou, on Thursday held a closed-door meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan at the Presidential Villa in Abuja after which he commended the Nigerian President for his exemplary conduct during and after the March 28 presidential election in Nigeria.

In the farewell visit, Issoufou appreciated Jonathan for peacefully conceding victory to the President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Speaking in French, the Nigerien leader told journalists after the meeting with Jonathan, that the outgoing President’s gesture was an evidence of his statesmanship, maturity and humility and the icing on the cake of his numerous contributions to the security, economy and infrastructural development of West Africa‎.

He continued that his host’s conduct after the election was a good model of democracy for West African leaders and a good legacy ‎worthy of emulation by other African leaders.

Noting that he has worked with Jonathan in the past four years at bilateral and multilateral levels and seen how he conducted himself in office, Issoufou said he was not surprised that Jonathan made immense contributions before leaving office.

He asserted that other heads of state in Africa were indeed pleased with ‎Jonathan for the good leadership quality he exhibited.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/21/niger-president-pays-jonathan-farewell-visit-applauds-his-sportsmanship/

Photo credit: Reuben Abati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by ozoigbondu: 6:08pm On May 21, 2015
l love you GEJ

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by agarawu23(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2015
nice one oga Jona

otuoke loading........... 89%

6 Likes

Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by shakazuldadon: 6:10pm On May 21, 2015
grin
Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by Drsheddy(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2015
GMB my Boss

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi my Mentor

Fashola n Tinubu my Friends. cool

I HATE TRANSFORMATION

I LOVE #CHANGE shocked

11 Likes

Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by Babyboy1986(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2015
My President i wish you all the best in ur next office.

GEJ the Hero

8 Likes

Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by chamboy(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2015
June Surprise!!!!!! June Special!!!!! Are you in-search of an exclusive package? Stylique Beauticians & Swanky Signature is now on board. You do not need to be a model with a hot body to look good. Stylique Beauticians & Swanky Signature professionals brings you the June exclusive training in hottest trend of high Fashion make-up, Bridal makeup, Different Headgear (Gele) styles training, Bead making and wire work jewelries. Contact us on our Facebook page....Stylique Beauticians. Also like the page. Head Beautician: 7F0A571A (08032250349). kindly Re-BC. Thank you.
Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by superior1: 6:11pm On May 21, 2015
GEJ for kirikiri

3 Likes

Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by Sijo01(f): 6:12pm On May 21, 2015
GEJ the hero!

20 Likes

Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by Babyboy1986(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2015
I hope is the love of God
ozoigbondu:
l love you GEJ
Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 21, 2015
dis dude below me needs a brain transplant

pls help a brother

1 Like

Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by omokoladele(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2015
Otuoke is calling.......Bye Bye!!!

2 Likes

Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by teewai3(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2015
Lemme also say my farewells...goodbye GEJ!!
Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by chamboy(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by eliwa47(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2015
bye Mr president
Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by politricks: 6:12pm On May 21, 2015
GEJ- The grand patron of 'cluelessness'.

4 Likes

Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by loomer: 6:12pm On May 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by Trailblazer1(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l love you GEJ

na me love am pass

but we can't question God

he knows d best

3 Likes

Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by Babyboy1986(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2015
tongue tongue
chamboy:
clueless handshake
Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l love you GEJ

I personally love him more bro

5 Likes

Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by ozoigbondu: 6:13pm On May 21, 2015
Babyboy1986:
I hope is the love of God
Love is love

4 Likes

Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by amnesty7: 6:13pm On May 21, 2015
The Clueless must be wondering how temporary power is. Can you imagine that before the end of next week he will be refer'd to as ex-president? He must be cursing FFK, Okupe, SaTAN, Dokubo and lots others.

4 Likes

Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by Babyboy1986(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2015
Hmmmm
Taylor86:

I personally love him more bri
Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by Sodiq3(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2015
Hurray!Nigerians. A mediocre and clueless president is leaving for political extinction next week. Our forefathers predicted this to happen, and behold it came to pass. I believe Nigeria will be great again. Congratulations to every Nigerian soul in advance.

2 Likes

last meeting of 2 of America's errand boys, on how stop Buhari becoming president.
tongue
amnesty7:
The Clueless must be wondering how temporary power is. Can you imagine that before the end of next week he will be refer'd to as ex-president? He must be cursing FFK, Okupe, SaTAN, Dokubo and lots others.

2 Likes

Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by coolhamid(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2015
The only problem have got with this fedora hat wearing nigga is his attitude towards corruption...

Am happy you are leaving aso rock, but am not really sure if buhari is the messiah we are waiting for...

I pray God gives the President Elect the power to fulfil his electoral promises..
Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by ikombe: 6:14pm On May 21, 2015
grin

5 Likes

Re: Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) by egift(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2015
Nigerians cannot wait for the failure to vacate office. Even OBJ and Abdusalami will be more popular than him after few years now.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Okays Construction Of Fagba Flyover Bridge. / Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others / Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.