Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Why Wizkid Hasn’t Seen Son, Boluwatife In Over A Month... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Wizkid Hasn’t Seen Son, Boluwatife In Over A Month... (1267 Views)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Graduates From First Grade (Photos) / Wizkid’s Handsome First Son Boluwatife Looks Sharp In New Photos / Wizkid's Son Boluwatife All Grown Up Now [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wizkid Hasn’t Seen Son, Boluwatife In Over A Month... by mascotbest(f): 6:34pm On May 21, 2015
Starboy boss, Wizkid has been globetrotting in the last 5 weeks.

Since his performance with Chris Brown in South Africa in the first week of April and his subsequent video shoot in the country, he’s been to London, Houston, Los Angeles and he’s currently on his way to Amsterdam.

In the middle of all the travelling, the ‘Jaiye jaiye’ singer is missing his 4-year old son, Boluwatife whom he hasn’t seen in over a month. He took to Twitter to make it known to fans and followers who have...
Continue...

1 Share

Re: Why Wizkid Hasn’t Seen Son, Boluwatife In Over A Month... by pretydiva(f): 6:37pm On May 21, 2015
Op u dey follow dem dey stay d same house ni

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Hasn’t Seen Son, Boluwatife In Over A Month... by sparkleRed(f): 9:10pm On May 21, 2015
pretydiva:
Op u dey follow dem dey stay d same house ni
U dis child kia cheesy
Re: Why Wizkid Hasn’t Seen Son, Boluwatife In Over A Month... by pretydiva(f): 9:16pm On May 21, 2015
sparkleRed:

U dis child kia cheesy
u dis pikin I c say u don dey follow me 4 yansh..oya cm lemme tk u n show u places
Re: Why Wizkid Hasn’t Seen Son, Boluwatife In Over A Month... by tuffgongjo(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2015
Good morning L.A.
Re: Why Wizkid Hasn’t Seen Son, Boluwatife In Over A Month... by sparkleRed(f): 10:13pm On May 21, 2015
pretydiva:
u dis pikin I c say u don dey follow me 4 yansh..oya cm lemme tk u n show u places

Its chance oo, ur other comment made me notice ur moniker so don't balme me smiley, hope u cool tho, and stop being sarcastic or antagonistic
Re: Why Wizkid Hasn’t Seen Son, Boluwatife In Over A Month... by phabulous88(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2015
mascotbest:
Starboy boss, Wizkid has been globetrotting in the last 5 weeks.

Since his performance with Chris Brown in South Africa in the first week of April and his subsequent video shoot in the country, he’s been to London, Houston, Los Angeles and he’s currently on his way to Amsterdam.

In the middle of all the travelling, the ‘Jaiye jaiye’ singer is missing his 4-year old son, Boluwatife whom he hasn’t seen in over a month. He took to Twitter to make it known to fans and followers who have...
Continue...

All this long story for tweet wey no go pass 140 characters..? I bow for you o!

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones 5 Has Ended With Cersei Lannister Naked Walk Of Shame...check On / TB Joshua's Church Collapse Was A Ritual- Ex-worker / She Cant Stop B’a’ddest Naija Girl Maheeda Put Her Very Impressive Stuffs On Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.