Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Three Ekiti Prison Escapees Rearrested For Robbery In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Ekiti Prison Escapees Rearrested For Robbery In Ondo (530 Views)

Notorious Robber 'Ability' Rearrested After Escaping From Court In Calabar.PICS / Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested / Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Ekiti Prison Escapees Rearrested For Robbery In Ondo by Rowlandjude(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2015
The Ondo State Police Command on Thursday arrested three men in Akure for their alleged involvement in robbery.

The suspects were said to have escaped from a prison in Ado Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital, during the November 2014 jail break.

Banji Adedayo, 40; Tope Daramola, 45; and Segun Akinseye, 38, according to the State Police Commissioner, Isaac Eke, were among the gang that had been terrorising the people of Ondo State in the recent times.

Parading the suspects at the police command headquarters in Alagbaka, Akure, the commissioner explained that the trio, with two other men, allegedly snatched a Toyota Camry and some mobile phones from one Komolafe Remidayo in Ondo Road, Akure.

He said the Special Anti Robbery Squad, acting on a tip-off, swung into action and arrested the suspects.

Eke added that effort was in top gear to arrest the fleeing members of the gang and also recover the earlier snatched vehicle.

One of the suspects, Adedayo, however denied being a member of the robbery gang, admitting that he escaped during the jail break in Ado Ekiki.

Adedayo, who said he was jailed over robbery, said, “It is true I escaped from the prison and since then, I have stopped robbery and never involved in bus snatching.

“I was smoking my Indian hemp with my friends at one corner in Akure when the policemen struck and arrested all of us.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/three-ekiti-prison-escapees-rearrested-for-robbery-in-ondo/
Re: Three Ekiti Prison Escapees Rearrested For Robbery In Ondo by GOALGATE: 6:40pm On May 21, 2015
Wao! I made it to the FTC ((or nah FCT you dey cal ham)). I don't know why some people find it difficult to make FTC...

HOW TO MAKE FTC....

1.) Look at you dashboard (I mean the top of this website where your username and co. are listed)..

2.) Look for "NEW". Click on it.. It will bring out the newest post by Nairaland members...

3.) You should be able to recognise hot topics.. I mean you should be able to know which topic will make Front Page. Click on it. Or you can open it in new tap and look for another hot ones.

4.) Make sure to reply immediately after it loads. Don't read the post. Just click reply and type any alphabet like a,n, e.t.c .. Just 1. Then click submit...

That shows that you will be the first to comment. Now, go back to read the body. Then you can later modify your reply by removing that alphabet and type any comment you like.

...THANKS....

Call me GMB son.. Fayose should be held responsible for any criminal activities in Ekiti cause a criminal father will always safe his criminal son... The prison break occur after a few weeks when fayose was sworn in....

Cc:: Lalasticlala, ishilove, Ikenna351,, Afam4eva, OAM4J abeg throw this to the front page. Biko
Re: Three Ekiti Prison Escapees Rearrested For Robbery In Ondo by ramdris(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2015
Now that is what I called an unrepentant Criminal.

Meanwhile please check out my signature and do the needful tomorrow and receive unexpected blessing......
Re: Three Ekiti Prison Escapees Rearrested For Robbery In Ondo by Akkord4gov: 6:51pm On May 21, 2015
K

(1) (Reply)

Alert! Armed Gang Snatched Vehicle Using A Lady Who Pretended To Be In Distress / 23-yr-old Bread Seller Raped, Murdered In Benin / Pastor, 4 Others Nabbed For Murder, Cultism In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.