Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) (3328 Views)

Funny Muhammadu Buhari Pics (photo) / Best Description Fpr This Pics. (photo) / Check Out This Wedding Pics(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 21, 2015
#dirty minds
Look at the optical illusion critically.
The image is the cropped view of a guy's body only showing the side view of the shoulder, chest and neck.

1 Share

Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by Basildvalour(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2015
Make I hear say person shoulder be like that....Story!

1 Like

Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by winedeal: 7:13pm On May 21, 2015
Many dirty minds will think it's girls boot..but that's a guy shoulder, neck and abdomen
Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2015
lolzzzz...seriously I tink say na soft yanch...... until I look well.... na man oooo shoulder
Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2015
abeg

1 Like

Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by dnacrystal: 8:44pm On May 21, 2015
NO! No no no no NO!
Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by coolebux(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2015
Can't see the lungs
Omo na protruded ny*sh

That supposed chest line is a lie

#na-ny*sh
Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by ddaammyy(f): 10:16pm On May 21, 2015
Nice ass. So if guys have it wat ar they looking for in girls? Just asking though undecided
Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by Solomonodimegwu(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2015
Tah! Dat tin na nyash jor
Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by Ochinex(m): 12:02am On May 22, 2015
clean Nyash :oclean Nyash

1 Like

Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by bamirotola: 12:22am On May 22, 2015
Abeg dnt call dog for me monkey...#inYorubasTone. ... this one na clean well tanned and suppled ass...

1 Like

Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by kuuljay(m): 4:12am On May 22, 2015
nobody fit tell me anything abed,see polished nyash

wait oooo

okaaaay I see ya angle nice one tbough

some people will never see from the other angle cos of the distraction grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 7:41am On May 22, 2015
shiningme:
#dirty minds
Look at the optical illusion critically.
The image is the cropped view of a guy's body only showing the side view of the shoulder, chest and neck.

This is a Fvcking Yansssssh... there's no optical illusion here... that's a girls booty... EOD...

1 Like

Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by KAPOVee: 9:58am On May 22, 2015
Booty-call
Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by lilmax(m): 9:58am On May 22, 2015
grin distraction
Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

This is a Fvcking Yansssssh... there's no optical illusion here... that's a girls booty... EOD...
lolz. I also swear it was boo.ty when i saw it, but when i gave it a second look, the pics became clear. Its only the side view of a guy showing his bulging shoulder joint and his bulky chest. That is what you confuse for boo.ty cheek. Then his neck which looks like a woman waist.
You will see that the pectoral is much larger in size and shape than the bicep. If its a woman's back both the shape and size of each butt and thigh will be equal.
I will agree its a very tricky illusion but if you observe very well, you will see its a guy's chest.
Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by Akrider: 11:59am On May 22, 2015
if i hear say no ne booty be dat mah bend
Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:38pm On May 22, 2015
How can a man's chest be as big as this? Is he a wrestler Abeg this na y**nsh
Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2015
shiningme:

lolz. I also swear it was boo.ty when i saw it, but when i gave it a second look, the pics became clear. Its only the side view of a guy showing his bulging shoulder joint and his bulky chest. That is what you confuse for boo.ty cheek. Then his neck which looks like a woman waist.
You will see that the pectoral is much larger in size and shape than the bicep. If its a woman's back both the shape and size of each butt and thigh will be equal.
I will agree its a very tricky illusion but if you observe very well, you will see its a guy's chest.

Well... I almost fell for it till I scrutinize the biceps... there's no way a guy's biceps (for someone this big) is going to be that small... look at it again... and for the breast... there are no nipples...
Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by chanx: 7:36pm On May 22, 2015
That is definitely not a man judging by any standard. With his kind of muscles, he is supposed to have a big biceps as well. That chest is big so the bicep should be big as well.
It is a female booty of cause.
Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by OKNkanu(m): 1:32am On May 23, 2015
lipsrsealed Why is the guy wearing a mask?
Why is he having shoulders as big as that?

angry I know ass when I see one.....
Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On May 23, 2015
OKNkanu:
lipsrsealed Why is the guy wearing a mask?
Why is he having shoulders as big as that?

angry I know ass when I see one.....
lol

He wore a mask, because he intentional took the pics for illusion.
One person said the bicep is too small, another said the shoulder is too big.
There is nothing wrong with the size.
Normally a person is symmetrical, that is, what you have on the right is what you have on the left but the shoulder and chest differ in curviness and size.
Only the shoulder is very curvy like the butt.ocks, the guy's chest is less curvy and even the chest is wider than the bicep region.
The arcs at the base of a person's butt.ocks normally converge at the same point(pics below) but in this pics, the shoulder is higher than that of the chest.
In short, only the shoulder really resembles butt.ocks and its because of the curvy shoulder joint.

Then look at the guy's neck. The spinal cord always divides the back into two equal parts. From the pics, the back part of the his neck is wider than the smaller oesophagus. The line shifted much to the right side. If its a woman,s waist, the line will be at the center. I would agree the guy has a se.xy shoulder though.

1 Share

Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by mistalee1(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]na nyash bdt oh mk una no dey deceive unaself... hw sholder go b lyk dt dt, c d chest abeg, wich knd mask kun b dt 1,.. d gurl z tryij 2 pull off ha shirt cryna nyash bdt oh mk una no dey deceive unaself... hw sholder go b lyk dt dt, c d chest abeg, wich knd mask kun b dt 1,.. d gurl z tryij 2 pull off ha shirt
Re: What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) by Mayfrank(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2015
na nyash... case dismisd until i see d ful pic

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Sunday Memes / Interview(video): One Million Naira Minus Ten Naira / Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.