Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles (11390 Views)

Federal Sars Nabs 2 Notorious Robbery Suspects In Lagos (pics) / Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody / We Rape Our Victims Before Killing Them – Robbery Suspects (Picture And Weapon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by SleekyP(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2015
SleekyP:
The Kaduna State Police Command has arrested 31 armed robbery suspects who specialize in snatching of cars, motorcycles and women handbags.

The Commissioner of Police, Kaduna State Command, Umar Shehu, said an AK47 rifle, four bareta pistols, four single barrel short guns, five single barrel long guns, 39 rounds of live ammunition and 92 live cartridges were recovered from them.

The Commissioner also disclosed that the suspects were arrested in Zaria, Kafanchan and Kaduna, the state capital, by operatives of the Special Intelligence Bureau (SIB), during a stop and search operation and cross fire, following a tip-off from members of the public.

During the operation, a total number of 8 vehicles of various kinds including a Prado jeep, 14 motorcycles were also recovered from the robbers.

Mr Shehu noted ed that the arrests were made within this month of May, 2015.

According to the Commissioner, the suspects usually take their stolen vehicles to Niger Republic, where they sell them to their accomplices, adding that the command is working closely with the Interpol in Niger Republic to track down stolen vehicles and their buyers.

Other arrests made by the command include 16 members of a suspected terrorist group known as ‘Sara- Suka in Rigasa, Igabi Local Government Area of the state, where they have been attacking residents and later killed a middle aged man, injuring two others.

Mr Shehu however reiterated that the command would not relent in its fight against criminals and criminality throughout the state, urging car owners to come to the command with their vehicle papers to claim their vehicles.

One of the robbery suspects, Ibrahim Kabir, who is a 20 year old boy and a 200 level Accountancy student of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, confessed to the crime.

Kabir narrated how he got involved in the crime and however begged for forgiveness. He also disclosed how they sold the stolen vehicles at giveaway prices.

1 Share

Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 21, 2015
dnt say ur not aware

lemme remind u

d bible says

"FEAR NORTH "

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 21, 2015
Awon Oloshi

PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD QUOTE THE FOURTH PERSON THAT COMMENTED AFTER ME. THAT PERSON LOVES ATTENTION BY BEING QUOTED.
Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2015
Good job but would love to see the criminals.
Meanwhile in other news....

Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by HungerBAD: 7:06pm On May 21, 2015
Good JOB.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by Ilekeh(f): 7:07pm On May 21, 2015
This is what my Igbo friends call hardworking. Northerners are following.

Hustling in Nigeria:

1. Selling pirated movies

2. Fake products

3. Kidnapping

4. Bombing

5. Drug cartel

6. Political prostitutes

7. Militia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by johnnee: 7:08pm On May 21, 2015
Good from d police. At least u didn't take bribe frm dem

---------------------
Join This Discussion Forum www.lovinworld.com
---------------------
Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 21, 2015
A

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by Icecomrade: 7:11pm On May 21, 2015
This must be Nollywood or Those Robbers are amateurs. Nigeria POLICEMEN doesnt ve the courage to face hardened robbers not to talk of over powering them. Most of them even remove their uniforms and pretend to be ordinary citizen like me by hearing a sound of gun shot from a distant location.

Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by sherrypelbrone(f): 7:11pm On May 21, 2015
June Surprise!!!!!! June Special!!!!! Are you in-search of an exclusive package? Stylique Beauticians & Swanky Signature is now on board. You do not need to be a model with a hot body to look good. Stylique Beauticians & Swanky Signature professionals brings you the June exclusive training in hottest trend of high Fashion make-up, Bridal makeup, Different Headgear (Gele) styles training, Bead making and wire work jewelries. Contact us on our Facebook page....Stylique Beauticians. Also like the page. Head Beautician: 7F0A571A (08032250349).
Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by PStacks(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2015
Taylor86:
dnt say ur not aware
lemme remind u
d bible says
"FEAR NORTH "

Get a life pls.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by ShakurM(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2015
31 people from Kaduna

Before you misjudge and say 'Islam this n that', think with your head and not ur feet

If I err, Judge me, not my religion

Good or bad, people are just people

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 21, 2015
reetysuby:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://tulzonessy..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!

bros na by force to become web developer?

pls stop derailing threads

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by CommitteeMember(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2015
cry
Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by Lildrizzle(m): 7:12pm On May 21, 2015
Anoda terrorist group "Sara Duka" . Dis Hausa ppl no go kill us for kd
Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by Nutase: 7:12pm On May 21, 2015
angryl
Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by priscaoge(f): 7:13pm On May 21, 2015
31?? They are enough to form a community.... undecided Let them face the law. Jail them, another set of Terrorist angry angry angry

Na this kind gist we suppose de hear from Police, not "A Police officer Ra**ped a toddler, A Police officer killed and buried an Okada rider" etc. Kudos to them on this!
Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by holluwai(m): 7:15pm On May 21, 2015
SIB
Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by Pavore9: 7:15pm On May 21, 2015
Lazy bones!
Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by shaboti: 7:18pm On May 21, 2015
Modified

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by ThisMeansWAR: 7:21pm On May 21, 2015
It's time to reform our police... All of em wielding ak47 like militants is scary... Only special police squad should have access to those heavy rifles not every jack and Harry.
Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by Kutunban: 7:24pm On May 21, 2015
Lildrizzle:
Anoda terrorist group "Sara suka" . Did Hausa ppl no go kill us for kd

Its called "Sara Duka" the reporter didn't get the name correctly
Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by armadeo(m): 7:25pm On May 21, 2015
As always when the police show such I always pray they aren't people arrested for wandering etc.
Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by armadeo(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2015
Taylor86:

bros na by force to become web developer?

pls stop derailing threads

I swear this guy is getting on my nerves. Seun has put in place measures for adverts yet this clowns still carry-on without remorse.

Please mods institute a permanent ban on such people.
Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by francizy(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Hustling in Nigeria:

2. Fake products

3. Kidnapping

4. Bombing

5. Drug cartel

6. Political prostitutes

7. Militia

Hehehehehe, I see you're capitalizing on the fact that my brothers will hardly ignore this..

Pretty funny tho... smiley

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by SleekyP(m): 7:37pm On May 21, 2015
opwioe:
Good job but would love to see the criminals.
would update once i have it...
Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:56pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Hustling in Nigeria:

2. Fake products

3. Kidnapping

4. Bombing

5. Drug cartel

6. Political prostitutes

7. Militia
Yorubas seem to have taken over what you listed
Re: Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles by Mopolchi: 8:05pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Hustling in Nigeria:

2. Fake products

3. Kidnapping

4. Bombing

5. Drug cartel

6. Political prostitutes

7. Militia
Shatap!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fake Revenue Collectors In Lagos / Police Officers Sacked For Claiming Rats Ate 360kg Seized Marijuana In Argentina / Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.