Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,028 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Desperate Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Ready To Seal £35.5m Transfer Of Benzema - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Desperate Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Ready To Seal £35.5m Transfer Of Benzema (887 Views)

Did The Transfer Of Captaincy Affect Musa's Performance? / Victor Osimhen Off To England To Seal Deal / Arsene Wenger Ready To Sign £48m Marco Reus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Ready To Seal £35.5m Transfer Of Benzema by Online4u: 7:24pm On May 21, 2015
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger reportedly remains desperate to seal the £35.5million transfer of Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema.

The Gunners boss is desperate to add quality recruits to his squad for next season and the French striker is his top target.

Benzema has bagged 22 goals in 43 games this season and is seen as a guaranteed source of goals.

Wenger knows that he needs to provide competition for Olivier Giroud and his compatriot would be a viable option, according to Fichajes.net.

Madrid are ready to cash in on the French star and Arsenal are first in line to complete a deal.

Re: Desperate Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Ready To Seal £35.5m Transfer Of Benzema by Icon4s(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2015
For real? Well i hope this sails through
Re: Desperate Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Ready To Seal £35.5m Transfer Of Benzema by seankay(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2015
22 goals in 43 games is not too good for a World class Striker like Benzema

1 Like

Re: Desperate Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Ready To Seal £35.5m Transfer Of Benzema by kiddiezil(f): 9:17pm On May 21, 2015
would really like to see him in the team next season
Re: Desperate Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Ready To Seal £35.5m Transfer Of Benzema by oloriooko(m): 10:07pm On May 21, 2015
The battle line is drawn, win the league or die Prof!
Re: Desperate Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Ready To Seal £35.5m Transfer Of Benzema by Online4u: 10:09pm On May 21, 2015
oloriooko:
That's interesting..
Re: Desperate Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Ready To Seal £35.5m Transfer Of Benzema by khattab02: 10:26pm On May 21, 2015
oloriooko:
chei!!!! Na wa ooooooooo....... Una wan kill prof even before next season start!

Na wa oooo...
Re: Desperate Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Ready To Seal £35.5m Transfer Of Benzema by Online4u: 10:35pm On May 21, 2015
khattab02:
chei!!!! Na wa ooooooooo....... Una wan kill prof even before next season start!

Na wa oooo...
>> I will advice that he focus on winning the FA Cup.. Cuz i he losses that one...Story for the gods.
Re: Desperate Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Ready To Seal £35.5m Transfer Of Benzema by khattab02: 11:13pm On May 21, 2015
seankay:
22 goals in 43 games is not too good for a World class Striker like Benzema
I think it is rather not too bad considering the fact that he had several injuries and the Ronaldo factor at madrid.
Re: Desperate Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Ready To Seal £35.5m Transfer Of Benzema by khattab02: 11:21pm On May 21, 2015
Online4u:
>> I will advice that he focus on winning the FA Cup.. Cuz i he losses that one...Story for the gods.
lol.... I thinks he is gonna win that

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Africa Unsung Hero / Debate: Who Is The Greatest Ever Xavi Or Pirlo? / English Media Rate Finidi George As D 'worst Player' To Win The Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.