Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu (22278 Views)

Ekiti 2018: No Room For Zoning In APC – Bimbo Daramola Tells Oyegun / National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC / Three Things We Learnt From The National Assembly Leadership Elections Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by Hobat(m): 6:22am On May 22, 2015
The truth is if Buhari can move this nation forward ...........to hell with any other presdo
Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by Gordieshegz(m): 6:56am On May 22, 2015
[quote author=Taylor86 post=33971273]it's gradually getting clearer for SS / SE brothers dat dis is no more one nigeria it's now about brotherly interest

for dos dat betrayed their brother(GEJ) how market

una eyes go soon clear like DSTV

d yorubas and hausas are gradually unfolding the beast in
Dont be myopic niqqa
Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by Superman11(m): 7:03am On May 22, 2015
olamieseun:
google is yur frnd
try binging it. Haha . Tinubu is the Apc boss.
Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by Reference(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2015
doctokwus:
I like that.
The problem with federal character/zoning in Nigeria has never been zoning per se but that in the process of zoning merit and character of the individual gets thrown out of d window and we end up having charlatans and touts in leadership positions.
The exemplary leadership of Tambuwal in the House should serve as a guilding lesson to all that when leaders are freely elected based on their own merits and popular choice,d society is better for it.
Buhari and APC have taken d right course of action.

Will the north accept this ALWAYS and at ALL times in ALL scenarios....highly unlikely and when you begin to use selective criteria, problems are bound to emerge. Merit is the girl every man dreams to own but never gets to marry.
Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by ogdada: 7:20am On May 22, 2015
[quote author=raumdeuter post=33969524]
Lastly the biggest landlord in lagos
Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by ogdada: 7:21am On May 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

Asiwaju of Lagos
Kingmaker of Nigeria
Jagaban of Africa
The Lion of Bourdillon
Killer of PDP
Nemesis of Jonathan
Choose one
Lastly the biggest landlord in lagos
Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by BOLASB(m): 7:26am On May 22, 2015
Anyway.Bukola saraki is the most fittest Senator for Senate presidency post, shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by Reference(m): 7:27am On May 22, 2015
Eazydeek:

Dude if you read my post very well, you would notice I said " most of u igbos "
Which primary development do you have in your state created by igbos?
Or why are u so populated in lagos, ibadan, ogun...etc when you think you can handle your biz in your states

Your biz and lifestyle was booming Becus yorubas were accommodating
And you still open you mouth to disrespect the yorubas
Can you try all what you are doing in yorubas territory in hausas land? No wonder hausas maim and kill ya......

Respect each tribes , that pride and ego in Igbo tribe be making you all lag behind in development of Nigera as a whole
Learn to tolerate, love and help your fellow Nigerian Becus Nigeria is One

All of you shouting you'll separate from Nigeria to form biafra or what do u call it.... keep deceiving yourselves..... Nigeria is bigger than igbos and I guess they showed that during the 2015 elections

Let's learn to respect and live together in love

Yeah. Respect and love after doing exactly what you accuse them of doing, ethnic c.oc.k fighting. You are equally a race supremacist.
Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by MabraO: 7:46am On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Google only reported his drug dealing in Chicago, should I try Yahoo search?

Shoot urself oh sorry ? Suit urself

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by peleson: 7:56am On May 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Good one My Mentor! APC Must Reclaim all the States to sanitize Nigeria
As if they had it before
Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by Myself2(m): 7:57am On May 22, 2015
Can you hear this drug dealer??we az in WHO Well I trust the power of abokiis to unite against any common enemy to achieve a common goal.So in your face Jagabanned grin grin grin grin

In other news,make una no worry,there are three people that God Himself will treat their fvck ups so that Nigeria will move forward and Thiefnuboo and that Ota baboon are part of the number.The other is a certain semi-literate certificate forger
Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by peleson: 8:02am On May 22, 2015
ifyan:

Don't you read it on this forum that he is a newcomer.
Does being a new comer make one not credible? So all the new governors and even buhari will record failure because they r new comers abi!
Hypocritical slave
Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by Winning123: 8:13am On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:

What's Tinubu's official role in Nigeria now? Prime minister or what?

What is your business with that
Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by preciousMI1(f): 8:43am On May 22, 2015
what's tinubu's own? is he the stakeholder of Nigeria. ....
Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by ifyan(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2015
peleson:

Does being a new comer make one not credible? So all the new governors and even buhari will record failure because they r new comers abi!
Hypocritical slave

My bro na so we see am.

Kai!My people.

You know
Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by smsshola(m): 12:02am On May 25, 2015
preciousMI1:
what's tinubu's own? is he the stakeholder of Nigeria. ....
Because he is also a statesman of d country.
Is dt urpix? Nice one wonder y u did not contest fo miss nairaland.
Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by preciousMI1(f): 8:09am On May 25, 2015
smsshola:

Because he is also a statesman of d country.

Is dt urpix? Nice one wonder y u did not contest fo miss nairaland.

Lol..... my dear n.a. my pics oh... I be person mama nah.... contesting is not my thing
Re: National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu by smsshola(m): 8:12am On May 25, 2015
preciousMI1:

Lol..... my dear n.a. my pics oh... I be person mama nah.... contesting is not my thing

Aii...but nice one sha,why not think of giving it a try one day who u might jus wake d giant within you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President / Makinde: Wearing Of Face Mask Now Compulsory In Oyo / IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.