Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? (5878 Views)

Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo / Davido’s Girlfriend Flaunts Extra Long Braids – Yay Or Nay? Photos / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by JoeCutie(m): 7:37am On May 22, 2015
Babe2sure:
Yay!cheesy. I can rock it.
All colours goes now. Toke rocked blue the other time, Daniella rocked grey, now Ini rocked this. It's all good! grin
Can you rock yellow? grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 7:38am On May 22, 2015
Twaci:
Morning dear smiley. How's ur night?
okay, yours?
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by Twaci(f): 7:41am On May 22, 2015
Nneka123:
okay, yours?
Very fine smiley

Though just turned sour. Didn't know Lala deactivated. Why did she?
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 7:49am On May 22, 2015
Twaci:
Very fine smiley

Though just turned sour. Didn't know Lala deactivated. Why did she?
LOl, you all keep asking grin

It had to do with a very subtle issue between her and Rebel, he knocked her hard, she couldn't take it anymore. She deactivated sad

Are you prepared for today? smiley
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by Babe2sure(f): 7:52am On May 22, 2015
JoeCutie:
Can you rock yellow? grin

Lol.......No, I can't rock yellow. But those colours they've been rocking so far, are cool and I can rock them.
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:53am On May 22, 2015
fairygeh:
you should be more interested in seeing ur own kids. People will never mind their business ,pity
And are you minding your own business? NO

I just checked your profile and your posts. Saw a thread where you criticized a girl on her use of english. That was uncalled for.

Oversabi too dey worry some of you. The guy was damn right for calling you hypocrite. No offence ma'am

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by Twaci(f): 7:54am On May 22, 2015
Nneka123:
LOl, you all keep asking grin

It had to do with a very subtle issue between her and Rebel, he knocked her hard, she couldn't take it anymore. She deactivated sad

Are you prepared for today? smiley
Yeah , I am.

What Rebel did wasn't cool! Lala is a nice and softhearted person....she was out of bounds!
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by JoeCutie(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2015
Babe2sure:

Lol.......No, I can't rock yellow. But those colours they've been rocking so far, are cool and I can rock them.
Oh, you can't rock yellow, but you can rock "those colours they've been rocking so far" abi? If I may ask, who are the "they"? Lemme guess...the so called celebrities abi? I get your point now; you can rock those colours because they rock it, not necessarily because you're cool with it, but because the celebrities have rocked them. Cool. undecided

I'd suggest you do your own. Rock your own colour and let others look at you and see it as "your own" and not as the "celebrities' own". tongue grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 8:13am On May 22, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy can you rock it?
totally
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by Sommyangel(f): 8:27am On May 22, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy...but not the hair?
yea

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by Babe2sure(f): 8:32am On May 22, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh, you can't rock yellow, but you can rock "those colours they've been rocking so far" abi? If I may ask, who are the "they"? Lemme guess...the so called celebrities abi? I get your point now; you can rock those colours because they rock it, not necessarily because you're cool with it, but because the celebrities have rocked them. Cool. undecided

I'd suggest you do your own. Rock your own colour and let others look at you and see it as "your own" and not as the "celebrities' own". tongue grin

I can rock those colours because I am cool with them. If I don't like them, I will not rock them regardless its celebrities that rock them.
There are many hair styles celebrities do that I don't like and I will not think of rocking them. So its not about being celebrities.

I get your point! I am very creative and I do think out of the box. tongue
Don't worry, you will soon be seeing this headline on front pages of Newspapers:

Babe2sure alleged that, "Ini Edo copied her hairstyle"

"The real me in style," says Babe2sure

"I wear what suits me, I love paying for exclusivity," says Babe2sure grin

"Babe2sure claimed Yemi Alade stole her style" gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by fairygeh(f): 8:42am On May 22, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
And are you minding your own business? NO

I just checked your profile and your posts. Saw a thread where you criticized a girl on her use of english. That was uncalled for.

Oversabi too dey worry some of you. The guy was damn right for calling you hypocrite. No offence ma'am
Oh,i just got another fan grin you actually went to check my posts

Hi fan grin
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by fairygeh(f): 8:45am On May 22, 2015
midolian:
hahahahacheesy cheesy cheesy E don pain am. I just gave u wat u deserved. That's what u get for not minding ya own business. Ya bloody HYPOCRITE
Ntoi tongue tongue
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by mirexxx(f): 9:06am On May 22, 2015
Twaci:
Can u rock it?
I rocked this!!

gringringrin

so i can rock it cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by Twaci(f): 9:10am On May 22, 2015
mirexxx:
I rocked this!!

gringringrin

so i can rock it cheesy
Wow! Damn girl! You are pretty!

Looks badass on u!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by mirexxx(f): 9:24am On May 22, 2015
Twaci:
Wow! Damn girl! You are pretty!
Looks badass on u!
thanks sis cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by Twaci(f): 9:28am On May 22, 2015
mirexxx:
thanks sis cheesy
You are welcome. Hope you'll vote for me?
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by robosky02(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2015
Twaci:
?

hi twaci how you doing
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by robosky02(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2015
mirexxx:
I rocked this!!

gringringrin

so i can rock it cheesy

really nice on you dear
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by Twaci(f): 9:35am On May 22, 2015
robosky02:

hi twaci how you doing
Very fine dear. Trying to follow the competition. Its on smiley. Waiting for your vote though wink
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by robosky02(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2015
Twaci:
Very fine dear. Trying to follow the competition. Its on smiley. Waiting for your vote though wink

you already have my vote....

as always..
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by Twaci(f): 9:56am On May 22, 2015
robosky02:

you already have my vote....

as always..
Thanks dear
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by JoeCutie(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2015
Babe2sure:

I can rock those colours because I am cool with them. If I don't like them, I will not rock them regardless its celebrities that rock them.
There are many hair styles celebrities do that I don't like and I will not think of rocking them. So its not about being celebrities.

I get your point! I am very creative and I do think out of the box. tongue
Don't worry, you will soon be seeing this headline on front pages of Newspapers:

Babe2sure alleged that, "Ini Edo copied her hairstyle"

"The real me in style," says Babe2sure

"I wear what suits me, I love paying for exclusivity," says Babe2sure grin

"Babe2sure claimed Yemi Alade stole her style" gringrin
My troublesome friend! Choi!! grin

I promised you loads of troubles, you remember shey? Don't worry, I'll be releasing them like albums poco a poco. grin

Where you wrote, "I wear what suits me, I love paying for exclusivity", at first I thought you wrote, "I wear yellow pants, I love rocking colour-riot undies". cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by Babe2sure(f): 3:48pm On May 22, 2015
JoeCutie:

My troublesome friend! Choi!! grin

I promised you loads of troubles, you remember shey? Don't worry, I'll be releasing them like albums poco a poco. grin

Where you wrote, "I wear what suits me, I love paying for exclusivity", at first I thought you wrote, "I wear yellow pants, I love rocking colour-riot undies". cheesy tongue

Troublesome boi.tongue

Is yellow your favourite colour? This one that you are mentioning yellow up and down.undecided
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by JoeCutie(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
Babe2sure:

Troublesome boi.tongue

Is yellow your favourite colour? This one that you are mentioning yellow up and down.undecided
Well, let's see how the competition for troubles unfold. grin

My fav colour is Blue. What's yours...Pink? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by Babe2sure(f): 5:09pm On May 22, 2015
JoeCutie:
Well, let's see how the competition for troubles unfold. grin

My fav colour is Blue. What's yours...Pink? undecided

Your guess is wrong. I like pink but it's my second favourite.

Brown is my best(I get attracted to brown things, uncounsciously) followed by pink.

There was a day I wanted to buy umbrella, I have made up my mind not to buy brown. Out of all the colours, you won't believe I still picked brown/chocolate unconsciously. I was already on the way before I remembered and I was like brown again! grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by JoeCutie(m): 6:55pm On May 22, 2015
Babe2sure:

Your guess is wrong. I like pink but it's my second favourite.

Brown is my best(I get attracted to brown things, uncounsciously) followed by pink.

There was a day I wanted to buy umbrella, I have made up my mind not to buy brown. Out of all the colours, you won't believe I still picked brown/chocolate unconsciously. I was already on the way before I remembered and I was like brown again! grin
Chai! Mrs. Brown. grin
Lemme guess...you're crushing on Chris Brown? grin

Well, the thing is that you're sick. You're possessed by the spirit of brown angels. Lemme help you out of this bad state, dear? grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by doreenvee(f): 7:05pm On May 22, 2015
She is a beautiful lady but these pictures are yay and nay.
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by thexzy(m): 10:23pm On May 22, 2015
If you think its a good idea, Why can't you just save yourself the stress of rocking only one colour by mixing all the colours in this world on that your f*cking Head. In the name of fashion. I can be your stylish if you so care... #Rubbish......I love them natural joor
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by TrishaP(f): 6:49am On May 23, 2015
Such outstanding colour always looks good on lighter skin. Beautiful! It is a Yay.
Re: Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay? by pinkiberry(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2015
nay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. / Super Hot Photos Of BBA Winner Dillish Mathew In Bikini / Rihanna Gets New Black And Gold Temporary Tattoos...are You Feeling It???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.