Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo (41731 Views)

Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos / El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by CSTR2: 10:47pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Yes o. In amala and ewedu business. grin Pele
Of course.
Why should i deny you guys such gargantuan entrepreneurial feat.?
Amala and ewedu business all the way.;.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 10:48pm On May 21, 2015
The king is useless else he'd have advice Igbo people committing suicide in Malaysia and China to end their drug trafficking activities.

But like a useless man benefitting from illegal money, he's calling it an envious activity.

17 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by isan(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2015
raumdeuter:
The Obi is an efulefu for telling ibos to go home.

When they already own 95% of kano
chai if dos notherners catch u eeeh!! U knw say nah only go dem hear
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 21, 2015
isan:
Why are non-igbos not investing south east ?

I need answer to dat question cos ogun state is getting more populated day by day
because even some igbos in d southeast don't have confidence in themselves, they don't believe they can make it in d East, they believe they must travel...

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by ikombe: 10:48pm On May 21, 2015
vicadex07:

Which investments

Sale of fake drugs, fake spare sparts, importation of substandard china products, kidnapping, baby factories, piracy and mega scale prostitution grin

Make dem carry dem go their village o. We don't want those pollutants in Lagos and other south west states no more grin

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
LOL Noooo let them keep claiming Lagos as No man's land while the North and SW are quietly doing business. grin

One thing I like about the Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis is that they don't make noise about their investment.

Which investment¿

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by akashi01(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Yeeeeehaaaaaa!!!! FTC!!!!!!! Wow wow wow am feeling goood!!!!

I dedicate this FTC to my girlfriend, Kikelomo.

I love u baby...

Boo come and see something oooo....

I don knack FTC!!!!

Sign of a good thing
Sign of a victory.

Love u all.

By the way, its a welcome development if d Igbos park back to dia home. Cos i sense their Biafra hopes is coming to a reality.

The time to act is now!

Shout out to everyone smiley
na so e bin dey shack me too before o

Oya reply me for WhatsApp
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Opulentluv(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2015
I don relocate since. Waiting for Biafra to come through.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 10:49pm On May 21, 2015
CSTR2:
Of course.
Why should i deny you guys such gargantuan entrepreneurial feat.?
Amala and ewedu business all the way.;.

Thank you, no deny us o.
Leave our amala and ewedu business alone grin

8 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 21, 2015
If the ibos hearken to the admonition and advice of the Obi of Onitsha, the foôls who are running their dirty mouths on this forum are the ones who will suffer. If the Igbo man who sells motorcycle spareparts in Ibadan decides to close shop and return to the east, will the average lazy yoruba man garner the strenght and know-how to be able to get the spareparts from China and import them into ibadan to sell? I doubt!

The igbos should heed to his advice and let's see who suffers! Bunch of never-do-wells in the South West!

10 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by BabaO2: 10:50pm On May 21, 2015
So not only in Nigeria they are hated, something must be commonly wrong and lacking in them, everywhere they go, they are rejected and treated like a plaque

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by ikombe: 10:50pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
he's calling it an envious activity.
fool where did he say dat in this write up undecided
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by mattonnairaland: 10:50pm On May 21, 2015
For where?
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 10:51pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Should I remind you of the Eze King in Australia with a drug cartel portfolio?
May be you can also remind me of laide bakere's husbands ordeal in the US as well....or better still bola tifnunbu Chicago exploit....

Less i forget, you can remind me of buruji kashamu also lmao cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
The king is useless else he'd have advice Igbo people committing suicide in Malaysia and China to end their drug trafficking activities.

But like a useless man benefitting from illegal money, he's calling it an envious activity.
at least he is not a f00lish, a king is wise and talks with wisdom not dat mumu olu of lagos dat everytime he drinks ogogoro he wud hold a press conference and start cursing his entire generation, saying the entire yoruba ppl wud drown in Lagoon.

7 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by CSTR2: 10:52pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Thank you, no deny us o.
Leave our ewedu business alone grin
Why won't i?
Flex your ewedu business jare.
No competition at all.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by ikombe: 10:53pm On May 21, 2015
luchy34:
Tell them ooooo! The problem is they never listen. Instead when they lose their properties to insurgency or riots the start blaming the government for inadequate protection, that's why I admire innoson all his investments are in Nnewi.
your write up clearly states dat nigeria should divide grin

am i right
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 10:53pm On May 21, 2015
sauceny:

Which investment¿

the one your useless king is talking about. Or are the investments from aliens?

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by mattonnairaland: 10:54pm On May 21, 2015
lygn19:
at least he is not a f00lish, a king is wise and talks with wisdom not dat mumu olu of lagos dat everytime he drinks ogogoro he wud hold a press conference and start cursing his entire generation, saying the entire yoruba igbos ppl wud drown in Lagoon.
corrected grin

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by raumdeuter: 10:54pm On May 21, 2015
lygn19:
yes now, and d yorubas own 101% of Kaduna?...

Southwest region is not chasing Yorubas away so they don't need to claim another man's state

6 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Truckpusher(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2015
Mynd44:
Economics!!!!

You site your business closest to your market to take out the cost of transportation and also to be close to then so as to get first hand feedback.

Does the East have the market to sell the business and services they provide to? That is the deciding factor.

If everyone moves back to the east, you will have a cluster and no one to buy them so it is not good.
It gets to a point and a real man must take the most drastic decision and he'll survive because he's a natural survivor.

It is a well known fact that if the Igbos decides to pull out from any Nigerian city,town and village the locals would be at the receiving end.So stop sounding like they needed you more than you needed them.
Let the Igbos forget about the market and go home, let's cluster together , suffer it together and learn from it instead of staying in the homes of reptiles and scorpions that won't bart an eyelid in giving them a fatal bite.

Igbos should go home and face the consequences than to face the wrath of a mad nation that is out to make them their foot mat.

Fucck economics in the face of oppression and danger .

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 10:55pm On May 21, 2015
shizzleStar:
May be you can also remind me of laide bakere's husbands ordeal in the US as well....or better still bola tifnunbu Chicago exploit....

Less i forget, you can remind me of buruji kashamu also lmao cheesy

Lol now you know if we start drawing up names, Igbo names go pass page 10 for drug dealing business

4 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by ikombe: 10:55pm On May 21, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

Change your attitude towards others is the only solution to your pitiable predicament.

Have a new country today - Biafra, it won't change your situation until Igbos realise what they are doing to themselves and their unborn generation.

No investors from other regions and other countries around the world would come to the East cos they are freaking tribalistic and greedy. It's all about me attitude which is obvious to the whole world.

Take or reject my advice, na una know.
if only u sat down and think before saying all dis crap den u would have known waht to say. undecided
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 10:55pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

he mah be useless but not as useless and senseless like oba lil wayne akiewu of lagoon

6 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by olamikhail(m): 10:56pm On May 21, 2015
watch out for the lagoon on your way back

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by isan(m): 10:56pm On May 21, 2015
lygn19:
because even some igbos in d southeast don't have confidence in themselves, they don't believe they can make it in d East, they believe they must travel...
no wonder Buh ogun state nid to deport some back to the east if not the state might get overpopulated in few years

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

Southwest region is not chasing Yorubas away so they don't need to claim another man's state
but u told me yorubas also own 98% of Delta state... and that they own 60% of the southsouth...
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 10:56pm On May 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
It gets to a point and a real man must take the most drastic decision and he'll survive because he's a natural survivor.

It is a well known fact that if the Igbos decides to pull out from any Nigerian city,town and village the locals would be at the receiving end.So stop sounding like they needed you more than you needed them.
Let the Igbos forget about the market and go home, let's cluster together , suffer it together and learn from it instead of staying in the homes of reptiles and scorpions that won't bart an eyelid in giving them a fatal bite.

Igbos should go home and face the consequences than to face the wrath of a mad nation that is out to make them their foot mat.

Fucck economics in the face of oppression and danger .

I thought it was OUR Nigeria grin

5 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Forwetinnah: 10:56pm On May 21, 2015
Best Advice. ..

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 21, 2015
Scarvenger that ran away when oga Ralf was caught on drugs amounting to 609 million naira
chiefinalowo:
Ibo! Ibo! Ibo!
Obi is calling you all to leave The Great Yorubaland and come home.
Are you people going to ignore his call?
Pls don't leave any trace while leaving o.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by mattonnairaland: 10:57pm On May 21, 2015
This king is calling for division of Nigeria and should be sanctioned.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by ikombe: 10:57pm On May 21, 2015
shizzleStar:
he mah be useless but not as useless and senseless like oba lil wayne akiewu of lagoon
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" / Tosin Saraki Weds Adeniyi Olatunde Olukoya On October 28 / Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.