Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo (41722 Views)

Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos / El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 21, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no let me see you near kikelobo,sorry I mean kikelomo again,you hear?

Not funny undecided
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 10:57pm On May 21, 2015
shizzleStar:
he mah be useless but not as useless and senseless like oba lil wayne akiewu of lagoon

No, just more useless and senseless grin

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 10:58pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Lol now you know if we start drawing up names, Igbo names go pass page 10 for drug dealing business
dhurrrr!......are yorhbas into drug business too? YES!

EOD.

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by PStacks(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2015
It is difficult for an Ígbo man to cheat another igbo man..
That's why igbo's can't take their business home.

4 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 10:58pm On May 21, 2015
mattonnairaland:
This king is calling for division of Nigeria and should be sanctioned.

ICC straight!

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 21, 2015
mattonnairaland:
corrected grin
at least u agree with me dat d olu of lagos is a mumu and he drinks ogogoro... grin cheesy
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Desola(f): 10:58pm On May 21, 2015
lawanson44:
If the ibos hearken to the admonition and advice of the Obi of Onitsha, the foôls who are running their dirty mouths on this forum are the ones who will suffer. If the Igbo man who sells motorcycle spareparts in Ibadan decides to close shop and return to the east, will the average lazy yoruba man garner the strenght and know-how to be able to get the spareparts from China and import them into ibadan to sell? I doubt!

The igbos should heed to his advice and let's see who suffers! Bunch of never-do-wells in the South West!

I agree with you. The ibis should heed this advice so we can see who will suffer.

6 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Truckpusher(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

I thought it was OUR Nigeria grin
Of course it is ,just the way you want it.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Forwetinnah: 10:59pm On May 21, 2015
shizzleStar:
he mah be useless but not as useless and senseless like oba lil wayne akiewu of lagoon

Good gracious gringringringringringrin
If this man could hear you..he would dethrone himself

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 10:59pm On May 21, 2015
This useless king has been listening to too much Biafra radio rap music.
I see ICC in his future. grin

5 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 11:00pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

No, just more useless and senseless grin
while oba lil wayne akiewu currently holds the title? No? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 11:00pm On May 21, 2015
Desola:

I agree with you. The ibis should heed this advice so we can see who will suffer.

My wife! shocked shocked
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Zeddicus001(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2015
obi of Onitsha is already too late... like my state sokoto we do sell land for your fellow Igbo's to build houses and churches, yet your people never sell land to outsider so let's devide the nation and see who will suffer most.. useless people

7 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by ikombe: 11:00pm On May 21, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

My brother, we are all praying that God should answer these parasites prayers so that the rest of Nigerians Could have peace of mind.
your in-built and out-built family will all die being parasites undecided

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 11:01pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

ICC straight!
after oba of lagoon

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by mattonnairaland: 11:01pm On May 21, 2015
lygn19:
at least u agree with me dat d olu of lagos is a mumu and he drinks ogogoro... grin cheesy
Better than juju money and ritual money that happens more in Onitsha, the same money use to get properties outside Nigeria. So what are they bringing home again?

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 21, 2015
isan:
no wonder Buh ogun state nid to deport some back to the east if not the state might get overpopulated in few years
I like d way u talk at least u reply like an educated person... my respect to u. If deporting anybody back to anywhere wud bring to the development and d better life of the people of ogun state, good for them.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

the one your useless king is talking about. Or are the investments from aliens?

There is no need lambasting yourself... Search your heart & tell yourself the truth,on who dominates in manufacturing & importation

Take Anambra state for example:-The one state in Nigeria that has the least unemployment rate.

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 21, 2015
mattonnairaland:
Better than juju money and ritual money that happens more in Onitsha, the same money use to get properties outside Nigeria. So what are they bringing home again?
mumu I can't even understand what u re saying...

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 11:03pm On May 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Good gracious gringringringringringrin
If this man could hear you..he would dethrone himself
even commit suicide...the better for yoribas and other sane Nigerians cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by mattonnairaland: 11:04pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

ICC straight!
Yes for inflammatory statement and threat to national security. He need to be answering question and responding to petitions by now.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by IYANGBALI: 11:05pm On May 21, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Not funny undecided
it was not mean to be funny at all at all
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 21, 2015
Supported!

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by mattonnairaland: 11:05pm On May 21, 2015
lygn19:
mumu I can't even understand what u re saying...
Ode, why would you. Blood money has blinded your eyes.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by iiiyyyk(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2015
The truth is Igbos need to harken to this call.

I once open a small servic biz in a state out side east, after one yr, i look into my record and realise 80% of those that patronise my biz were not from that state, and about 60% are from east.

The only reason people site biz in lag is population,(market) and that population is not yorubas, but people from all over nigeria. And that is what most slow pork dont understand, y domu think, uAE with a population of less than 1million people, has visitors of abt 9 million people and millions of tourist, that is the market.

All i am advocating is for SE governors to create enebling enviroment and incentives to bring back these SME s. business grow in any region that have working population,and money circulate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 21, 2015
businessline:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/21/bring-your-investments-home-obi-of-onitsha-charges-ndigbo/

obi of Onitsha is talking crap. Onitsha is no man's land. sorry i mean Lagos.......
OBI WE NIGERIANS WILL PREFER YOU TO PLACE BLOCKADE ON NIGER BRIDGE. NO GOING OUT, ONLY COMING IN.

Since you are advocating for your people to bring wealth home, i am advocating for you to stop more people from taking night bus to Lagos............they should remain there and wait for their comrades

12 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by dunkem21(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2015
There is a great difference between OBI and Oba.
Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by Ilekeh(f): 11:08pm On May 21, 2015
shizzleStar:
while oba lil wayne akiewu currently holds the title? No? cheesy

Yes, of being more politically relevant than your useless king that is ill-informed that the Xenophobic attack in SA was an anti-black issue.
Oba lil Wayne versus Eze lil Obi, we go see which one is relevant. Your people would ignore eze lil Obi, trusssss me. He's as useless as the snort coming out of your nose.

6 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by AlphaDibia(m): 11:09pm On May 21, 2015
Hell no nigga. I ain't coming home till you get every one of those thugs up off the streets

2 Likes

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by hensben(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2015
isan:
Why are non-igbos not investing south east ?

I need answer to dat question cos ogun state is getting more populated day by day
God bless you my brother..same question i'm asking too.

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo by shizzleStar: 11:11pm On May 21, 2015
iiiyyyk:
The truth is Igbos need to harken to this call.

I once open a small servic biz in a state out side east, after one yr, i look into my record and realise 80% of those that patronise my biz were not from that state, and about 60% are from east.

The only reason people site biz in lag is population,(market) and that population is not yorubas, but people from all over nigeria. And that is what most slow pork dont understand, y domu think, uAE with a population of less than 1million people, has visitors of abt 9 million people and millions of tourist, that is the market.

All i am advocating is for SE governors to create enebling enviroment and incentives to bring back these SME s. business grow in any region that have working population,and money circulate.

Brilliant submission!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State / Governor Amosun Meets Anthony Joshua (Pictures) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.