Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE (48507 Views)

Which Is Bette Between These Drinks: Teem Or Mirinda / Nigeria And Fake Product / Before You Drink Poison! This Is How To Spot A FAKE Fanta [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by VISTIN(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2015
Only God knows how many packets of sugar will be loaded in the fake bottle.

Pls contact NAFDAC.
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by gnykelly(m): 9:46pm On May 21, 2015
Doyinne:
With my knowledge of the product, I guess it's not fake. Teem or Mountain Dew has two caps each, depending on what is available at the time of production.

Teem has green and whites caps.
Mountain Dew has green and black caps

To easily identify fake ones, always check the neck for the codes: batch No, MFD, BB.

Also note that Mountain Dew's bottle has been redesigned, now lighter.
hope you know what is called standardization. even if they have to change the cap. the public should be aware.
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by VISTIN(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2015
Only God knows how many packets of sugar they'll load inside the fake botlle.
Pls contact NAFDAC
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 21, 2015
agrovick:

The teem with white cover?
Oops!!! shocked No o. Didn't even notice d cover.
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by gnykelly(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2015
bolaji3071:
op it has been changed for d past years now. So it is still the real product.

when was it changed. and was it as advertised as that of the new close up
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Menace2Society(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2015
adeekiti:
I had something like that recently and I wasn't myself for hours , people should beware.. It was very hard for me to breathe.. Let's beware
undecided
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Menace2Society(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2015
Oversabi undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by 1stola: 9:53pm On May 21, 2015
buzquet:
Abeg na Insyd molue u dey? Caz dis drink is only made 4 molue passenger
Mr. Idíot
Is it a crime to board molue?
Is it possible for all Nigerians to own a car?
Somebody made a good observation and even took time and money to share it and the only stupıd thing you could say it about molue... sad
Grow up and use your brain.
On the topic, NAFDAC should do the needful ASAP. This guys are desperate and will do anything for money.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by bankai2015(f): 9:53pm On May 21, 2015
gnykelly:

I was in a public transport this afternoon when a fellow passenger bought this Chilled Teem from hold up hawker. what surprised me most was the colour of the cap. it was white different from the regular green cap with the name of the product (TEEM™) written on it.
i was able to convince the passenger not to consume the said product because i doubt the source.
This product was bought at Under bridge Iyana -Isolo. when i got to Oshodi i saw multitude of hawker selling this product along with the regular green cap. and each consumer i can see from different angle were gladly gulping the product without being aware of my very observation.

from oshodi down to sango to idi-iroko. I observed that this product is sold along side the green cap.
my question is that has Seven up bottling company changed its packaging without public knowledge.
or its distribution channels has been infiltrated and compromised with distribution of fake TEEM.

the general public should take note.
because your health is your wealth
the cover suppose be green. I dey drink this teem weller but this one looks like fake
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by chibas: 9:53pm On May 21, 2015
sauceny:
I guess you actually bought the fake one...The quantity of sugar in teem is more than that of pepsi.
how true is this?
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by agrovick(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2015
ogorkojo:
Oops!!! shocked No o. Didn't even notice d cover.
Smh, go and think of an appropriate punishment and get back to me
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Chasisco(f): 9:57pm On May 21, 2015
its not fake..av seen it before

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Mikeln: 9:57pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=gnykelly post=33970797]
I was in a public transport this afternoon when a fellow passenger bought this Chilled Teem from hold up hawker. what surprised me most was the colour of the cap. it was white different from the regular green cap with the name of the product (TEEM™) written on it.
i was able to convince the passenger not to consume the said product because i doubt the source.
This product was bought at Under bridge Iyana -Isolo. when i got to Oshodi i saw multitude of hawker selling this product along with the regular green cap. and each consumer i can see from different angle were gladly gulping the product without being aware of my very observation.

from oshodi down to sango to idi-iroko. I observed that this product is sold along side the green cap.
my question is that has Seven up bottling company changed its packaging without public knowledge.
or its distribution channels has been infiltrated and compromised with distribution of fake TEEM.

the general public should take note.
because your health is your wealth

Please dia s nuffing wrong with the Teem, it also has white cap even Pepsi Pet has white cap... am very sure of that... because am a dealer...

But pls nxt time make proper enquries before u put up such news here.

Tnx

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by charly4lyf(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2015
Op, wetin you wan do, you go throway am?

It reminds me of one alomo bitters(bottle) i bought one day, on tasting the content i knew immediately it's fake but shey i go throway am ni, when i don rest all my hope on top am and after all alcohol dey inside na. Bro na to use am like that o.
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 21, 2015
agrovick:

Smh, go and think of an appropriate punishment and get back to me
Okay sir!
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Rohzay(m): 10:00pm On May 21, 2015
Both
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by bolaji3071(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2015
gnykelly:

when was it changed. and was it as advertised as that of the new close up
if u are current and a steady consumer u wud no. Dey use both white & green

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Graphene(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2015
the teem is of good quality. teem has two cap colour, white and green. same with pepsi, white and blue. so please verify before posting as we have many brainless humans roaming nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by 4reala(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2015
Seriously fake
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by teebaxy(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2015
U still never sell dis ur LCD, U get receipt ? Na buhari dey now oo
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by teebaxy(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2015
U still never sell dis ur LCD, U get receipt ? Na buhari dey now oo
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by agrovick(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2015
ogorkojo:

Okay sir!
Look at her shaking like Pawpaw leaves tongue, u are forgiven. BTW I sent u a mail yesterday
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by AsanwaKC(f): 10:07pm On May 21, 2015
no wonder, the one I bought two days ago at oshodi was tasteless...as if it's only water and quinine..i couldn't even finish it.
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by lionel4power(m): 10:07pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by sorextee(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2015
U guys have been drinking the fake one.. D one we buy in kano here is "TEAM", with d caption "drink as a team" I've neva seen this particular teem d op is talking about...
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 21, 2015
Do people drink teem
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 21, 2015
agrovick:

Look at her shaking like Pawpaw leaves tongue, u are forgiven. BTW I sent u a mail yesterday
Will reply it now.
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by agrovick(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2015
ogorkojo:
Will reply it now.
Alrightie
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by busar(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2015
Do you guys notice that hungry man indomie has reduced in quantity?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by mattonnairaland: 10:25pm On May 21, 2015
I think this one is fake o.
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by gnykelly(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2015
those of you retailers accusing me know that you are not in control of source. you only distribute
Re: Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE by Lamzee(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2015
yea,its the same thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree / Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.