Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) (50989 Views)

Dangote Cement: Protest In Lagos In Reaction To Massive Sack Of Trcuk Officers / What Will Your Reaction Be To This Message? / As The H. R. Manager What Will Be Your Reaction To This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by esosuo2: 3:14pm On May 22, 2015
Lol ,na to use ur last change buy petro go lite the bank and join the trekking train to End of the country oh ,humilation of the hightest order blik the guy put eating akara as hobby to dem dash d paper to akara woman near d address on d c.v grin
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by U2ice(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2015
Wetin u wan do? U cnt beat d seller nah

Na to flex my akara n yam oo....no time

1 Like

Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by larrymoore(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2015
That shows that ur prayer is about to be answered.
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by FRENZYLO: 3:17pm On May 22, 2015
It happened to my friend .We both went for a bank interview we waited hours only us to decide we buy groundnut and pop corn .The seller used my friends CV to sell the groundnut we both went home being angry.
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 22, 2015
adesegun121:
I will sharperly wake up from the bad dream...

Becos such will not happen to me..
Inshall Allahu..

Amin...

Barika jumat to my brethen in islam..

Tgif
useless religion of doom
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by caniva(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2015
I'll do 3-Simple things;

1) Enjoy the YAM and AKARA

2) Go back to FIRST BANK

3) Re-submit my C.V

Go punish devil.
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by kenex4ever(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2015
Who eats yam and akara?
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by dorin27(f): 3:24pm On May 22, 2015
;DLmao
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by Ugovin12(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2015
I will do nothing, but thunder will fire them.
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by danjaD(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2015
changes1:
nawa o.

Forget the story, go back up and have a second look at Don Jazzy's nose. It looks like primary school "short nicker"
. Lolz...u wicked o!
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by PreciousBro: 3:36pm On May 22, 2015
grin you go kukuma use am clean yansh after you sh!t your akara finish
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 22, 2015
Why e dey FP nah?
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by Krasid(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by Krasid(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2015
caniva:
I'll do 3-Simple things;
1) Enjoy the YAM and AKARA
2) Go back to FIRST BANK
3) Re-submit my C.V

Go punish devil.
Life cycle of a cursed C.V.
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by austinesteve(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2015
na to sue first bank for unlawfully expossing my details to the public, if it gets to d hands of job scammers them go use d guy details scam craze from him life....lolz this thing is not something one can wish somebody.

1 Like

Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 22, 2015
chynergy1:
VEX, SWEAR NEVER TO SUBMIT ANY CV AGAIN.
CREATE JOB FOR OTHERS WHERE I WILL TEACH THEM
HOW TO HANDLE CV AND APPRECIATE GRADUATES.

when will we ever learn to be self employed?

What δα ғυςκ аяе уоц saγιηg
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by adesegun121(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:
useless religion of doom

i dont blame u.. I black ur moniker
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by subbieD(f): 4:13pm On May 22, 2015
Lmao, Oh My goodness.....
Fainting tinz grin grin

#mysignature
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by dataclique: 4:16pm On May 22, 2015
That is a hard lesson to learn. I will just move on into entrepreneurial
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by tottinova: 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
I will eat, digest and deficate(To take a shit or crap) in front of the bank. I'm sure i'll be happy with myself cheesy
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by boxypane(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2015
Hmmmm... I'd stil find a way 2 do biz wif dem in d future n hurt dem bak, not by stealing, but make dem lose a great customer. Moreso,
Customer Agent: why do u want to empty your N200,000,000,000 account sir?
Me: I want to start a business in Akara!
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by gloriana(f): 5:18pm On May 22, 2015
redsquare:
The info on my CV is confidential. To hell with the job, I go sue First Bank for 100M for divulging my personal information without my consent. grin grin
pls wake up from dat dream its too big for dat ur small mind. U DON'T AV A CASE dear
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by elderdt: 5:38pm On May 22, 2015
Nothing will happen. It was just coincidental. Another person's CV could have be used for me. There is no oath of secrecy on it. Imagine the number of CVs going around Nigeria in a day.
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by dbrave(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2015
It must be a day dream. It will be a good case for me to sue the company.
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by Nickymezor(f): 6:14pm On May 22, 2015
Mehn, dat will hurt really bad, buh all d same I will eat my Akara balls n yam, den think of a PLAN B smiley
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by slimfancier(f): 6:58pm On May 22, 2015
life goes on! will submit another one to d akara woman grin
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by toyoutoyou: 7:48pm On May 22, 2015
Baba werey.Loooooooolz(primary school nicker)
changes1:
nawa o.

Forget the story, go back up and have a second look at Don Jazzy's nose. It looks like primary school "short nicker"
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by zynzyn(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2015
kingstylo01:
If it were you, what will you do? grin grin

Enjoy your yam and akara. Buy extra, package well and send same to First Bank MD. wink

Come to think of it O! I met the man somewhere and stored his number! cool

LET'S NEGOTIATE and u get the number!! cool
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by kwinsliy(m): 9:54pm On May 22, 2015
anwe:
Wickedness in high places
*laughs and stumbles from the top of the sky scraper at Dubai * not just wickedness in high places. SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by Damianobi(m): 12:03am On May 23, 2015
changes1:
nawa o.

Hahahahahahaha
Re: If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) by olatommy7(m): 12:13am On May 23, 2015
kingstylo01:
grin this one pass heartbreakgoo! grin
good sleeping pill, nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / Gtbank Recruitment 2016/2017 / Kindly Advice The HR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.