Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Different Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Job Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Different Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Job Interview. (837 Views)

My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Job Interview. by TrishaP(f): 9:31pm On May 21, 2015
Certificate holders

I call them certificate holders not because they are but because these ones have all kinds of relevant/irrelevant certificates of this world in their port folio. You might find a nanny certificate with them.

Lacks confidence

These ones are always tensed and not sure of themselves. They are never settled. You'll find them sweating profusely for no cause.

TRIAL ones

These ones  comes to give the interview a shot. It might be trial or an error for them in the end.

Confident ones

They believe they have gotten it already. I know it all. (Over sabi). Most of them go around correcting people instead of keeping shut and meditate. And most already know the oga at the top, so nothing to worry about.

Dress code

These ones goes for the ladies ( the mini skirts and Mary amaka skirts or gown) in order not to take chances because you don't know if it is going to be Deeper life member or Jehovah witnessed that will interview you. Most dresses to kill (you know what i mean). And for the guys, they try sha but most of them will want to choke themselves with a tie and their very large suit.

Quiet ones

Might or might not be  rehearsing their speech or presentation.

Questioners

They ask their fellow interviewee many questions about the interviews ( like kilode! Shebi no be the same interview we came for ni?)

Latecomers and earlybirds

These ones are either too early or very late. The early ones will be sitting outside and waiting for the actual time while the late comers will either reach before/after the time. One can tell the difference in them. Most of them always have an excuse for their lateness and might end up losing that opportunity.

Doing their presentation already

They show their fellow interviewee their presentation. If their own presentation appears to be good, they might end up giving the next person High BP. Oshe!

Observers
These ones sit and watch at  people's expression whenever they come out from the interview hall. It is more like  they study the environment closely.

Lousy ones

These ones talk at any slightest opportunity. Both the necessary and unnecessary statement.

Prayer worriors

You'll find these ones at corner of the hall or outside, praying. Most times their prayers can be distracting to the others.

Picture freaks

These particular ones can't go out without taking a selfie. Not all gets this kind of opportunity of rocking cute outfits or finds themselves in such an environment. So they make use of the advantage. smiley

Facial expressions(After the hot sit)

You either see the Smiling faces or Straight faces. The smiling faces might give one hope but the straight face..ermm...maybe no. #Godwin

You are free to add yours...

Lalasticlala ishilove davide470 uboma
r231 freiburger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Job Interview. by MissIndependent(f): 9:57pm On May 21, 2015
Na so grin
Re: Different Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Job Interview. by ThatITguru(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2015
Gate Crashers

They were not invited but they came.
Their attributes and attitudes are combination of all the aforementioned.

Na who dem no invite come party dey dance pass.

4 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Job Interview. by Imdachick(f): 10:14pm On May 21, 2015
I've observed the prayer worriors.
Re: Different Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Job Interview. by LaurelP(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2015
The Toasters. Their job is to be crowding round the most pretty chick forming courtesy!

2 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Job Interview. by abimbawealth(f): 8:28am On May 22, 2015
Prayer Warriors, Really?
Re: Different Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Job Interview. by TrishaP(f): 10:18am On May 22, 2015
abimbawealth:
Prayer Warriors, Really?
Yes really smiley

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Job Interview. by Imdachick(f): 4:23pm On May 27, 2015
I'm for the quiet ones. Just love silently doing my thing.
Re: Different Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Job Interview. by Roydxemmy: 9:25pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Different Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Job Interview. by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 27, 2015
Funny

(1) (Reply)

Several Job Vacancies At Nokia Networks / How Real Is This Workforce Org / Human Resource Officer Seeking A Job Role (please Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.