Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nil - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nil (966 Views)

Nil / NIL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nil by ifoundmyperfect: 9:58pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Nil by Darkboy(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2015
sue them for breach of contract The Sale Of Goods Act states that goods to be delivered are to be in a deliverable state I.e a state which fits the prescription of the buyer and as agreed upon by both parties. my friend this is Nigeria court cases aren't taken seriously but if you are ready you could gain from this.
Re: Nil by ifoundmyperfect: 10:15pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Nil by Darkboy(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

I've never been involved in a court case before. I don't know how reliable or functional our legal system is, that's why I seek advice. Dis e-commerce company has refused to give me a refund or a replacement of the defective item.
Woww e-commerce thats not easy
Re: Nil by Nobody: 9:01am On May 22, 2015
You can visit any court within your state, Registrar of that particular court may tell you the procedure u are going to follow.
Re: Nil by ifoundmyperfect: 9:36am On May 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nil by Ublaize: 2:02pm On May 22, 2015
They can still be sued being an e commerce firm regardless.

Firstly, they were registered under the Act, CAMA 2004 precisely.It's believed for them to be engaged in such. Also, the object, location et al of the busines are stated in their memorandum of Association. Once these rudiments can be sorted out, u are on cause. Being an e commerce outfit doesn't adorn them with invisibility.

(1) (Reply)

Cultist, A Devout Muslim Gives Life To Christ / Man Caught With A Stolen Baby In My Area In Ijoka Akure Ondo State / Shocking! Goat Born With Human Face Totally Shocks Villagers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.