Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,332 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 PM

True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble (33901 Views)

Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 21, 2015
This story is true. I cannot stress this point any more.

A woman got into an altercation with a military officer in mufti at the airport. The woman slapped the officer and just as the officer's orderly was about to pounce on the woman for hitting his boss and senior officer in the Nigerian Army, the officer restrained him.

It then dawned on the woman that she had messed up big time. The officer simply told her that

"madam you are not going any where today until you call your husband here."

The woman pleaded for forgiveness but the officer simply told her to call her husband that she should count herself lucky that he does not fight women. The woman then called her husband in between tears.

The husband rushed down to meet his wife. On seeing his wife with a strange man and two stern looking soldiers, the man politely asked his wife what the problem was at which point the officer smiled to him and offered him a handshake and introduced himself.

The officer then turned to the woman and said

"since you don't respect other people's husband, I want you to give your husband the same slap you gave me on both his cheeks."

The officer warned her that she must give him the same hot slap or else she will repeat it until he was satisfied.

The man did not speak to his wife for over a month. grin

147 Likes 16 Shares

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Darkboy(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2015
lolz
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Blessmira: 12:44pm On May 23, 2015
To err is human n to forgive is divine. She should have bn forgiven. Bt d woman should take time o to avoid "pack ur bags n leave my house, I no marry u again" grin

4 Likes

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Ishilove: 12:44pm On May 23, 2015
Op, are you the said husband? grin

69 Likes

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Spaxon(f): 12:44pm On May 23, 2015
the soldier did wrong.... why bring the husband into this. ?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by LMAyedun(m): 12:44pm On May 23, 2015
Funny! She don enter one chance. angry grin

1 Like

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by francizy(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha, chai! See finger trouble sha..

Lion pikin dey sleep woman go touch him tail..

I hope girls no go come blame the man here oh... tongue

1 Like

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by kolidave: 12:45pm On May 23, 2015
In this case it is normal and acceptable to deny the wife. Na that period I go claim driver......
Husband : whats the problem woman, are you ok?
Military Officer : madam is this your husband?
Wife: *Inbtw tears* yes hes my husband
Military Officer: give him the exact same slap you gave me
Husband: *starts sweating profusely* em em ehn em oga officer actually im not the husband, im the driver.her husband sent me to ask her hope no problem grin grin grin

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by CoCoLav(f): 12:45pm On May 23, 2015
Lmao!!!
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by baybeeboi: 12:45pm On May 23, 2015
since Ishilove has decided to comment here then I outrightly accuse her of pushing this nonsense to frontpage.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 23, 2015
hahahahagrin ... this must be fiction grin

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by GogetterMD(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Cutest9gerian(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2015
grin
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by darkashes(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2015
What's the moral story?
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by solara: 12:46pm On May 23, 2015
grin
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Hawlahscho(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2015
grin grin grin

Some women ehngrin

Funny though.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by walexGodson(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2015
Funny
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 23, 2015
women women women lipsrsealed
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by dipopooo(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2015
undecided@op u lie pass devil ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by jaymichael(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2015
See serious gobe.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Infinitegrace: 12:48pm On May 23, 2015
Respect is very vital for peacful co-exisitence! Respect is reciprocal

5 Likes

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by henen: 12:48pm On May 23, 2015
Some women eeh
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Sola15(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2015
funny
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by tigonana: 12:49pm On May 23, 2015
If na me she face her problem,once I know say na army I don turn back dey go my own way.

1 Like

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by BL3zzY(f): 12:49pm On May 23, 2015
some times i dey even wonder wer all dis ladies come from self
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by apasino01: 12:49pm On May 23, 2015
It's not good to hit a women but their a$$ keep pushing it
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by pocohantas(f): 12:49pm On May 23, 2015
Lols.
She deserves it. Na the innocent man I dey pity.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by yinkuschua(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2015
Are you sure this story is true... sound like Nollywood tinz... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) / What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene / My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.