Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble (33930 Views)

Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by kushma(m): 1:23pm On May 23, 2015
If I waz the husband I will allow her to slap me I will leave her and go maybe she and d officers will sort it out by themselves
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by misreal(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2015
Spaxon:
the soldier did wrong.... why bring the husband into this. ?
u sure sound like the woman in question.if I be de man I go form boyfriend oh
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by kelvine(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2015
This same case played out in 2009. Exactly as described but here it was in PH in a filling station. The officer made the woman slap her hubby seven times. Senior and matured military men respond to assault from women exactly this way.

yinkuschua:
Are you sure this story is true... sound like Nollywood tinz... undecided
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by kinglekan: 1:26pm On May 23, 2015
She won't be going back home with me sef!!

1 Like

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Pangea: 1:27pm On May 23, 2015
femi4wonders:
OP is such a liar...it happened at Ikorodu road in traffic and not at the airport, I witnessed it shocked

grin grin grin

Another witness to a lie!

1 Like

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Jwhizzy(m): 1:30pm On May 23, 2015
Spaxon:
Miss, and what will you rather the soldier do? slap her? perhaps walk away like a gentleman? smh
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 23, 2015
kolidave:
In this case it is normal and acceptable to deny the wife. Na that period I go claim driver......
Husband : whats the problem woman, are you ok?
Military Officer : madam is this your husband?
Wife: *Inbtw tears* yes hes my husband
Military Officer: give him the exact same slap you gave me
Husband: *starts sweating profusely* em em ehn em oga officer actually im not the husband, im the driver.her husband sent me to ask her hope no problem grin grin grin
if na me i for slap those guys because of my wife tears leter i go hear d story.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by devour129: 1:37pm On May 23, 2015
Am sure this is a joke ! What does the hubby have to do with it ?

1 Like

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by devour129: 1:40pm On May 23, 2015
Jwhizzy:
Miss, and what will you rather the soldier do? slap her? perhaps walk away like a gentleman? smh
report the woman for assault not all that drama of calling her hubby . The soldier deserves more slap for that.

1 Like

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by uboma(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2015
Spaxon:

What should he have done then? Beat her black and blue?
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 23, 2015
devour129:
Am sure this is a joke ! What does the hubby have to do with it ?

Because if she could dare slap a man in public she will be beating her hubby at home.

The Officer rightly put the blame on the husband for not checking his wife.

A woman must represent her home and husband when she is in public. By acting like a tout it clearly showed she is obviously not respectful to her husband.

The woman is actually Oby Ezekewilsi in the making. The army will soon deal with her husband for not reigning his callous wife.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by dotune(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2015
Op ehn, Atleast we laughed.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 23, 2015
devour129:
report the woman for assault not all that drama of calling her hubby . The soldier deserves more slap for that.

No. The husband deserves the same humiliation because obviously he has no control over his wife when she walks out of the door.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Damminglola(f): 1:47pm On May 23, 2015
That is what I call LEGENDARY SLAP!!!! grin grin
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by idupaul: 1:48pm On May 23, 2015
Lies
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by uboma(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2015
devour129:

The woman got what she deserved in full. I admire the Soldier for such wisdom because the first reaction would have been to beat her black and blue and possibly lock her up till her husband comes begging for her release.

1 Like

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by kolidave: 1:59pm On May 23, 2015
Drfresh0909:
if na me i for slap those guys because of my wife tears leter i go hear d story.
slap who? U wan die be dat
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Zoehill(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2015
but ..................imagine the woman na real trouble starter.........I pity the innocent man
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by emmabest2000(m): 2:16pm On May 23, 2015
WombRaiders:
This story is true. I cannot stress this point any more.

A woman got into an altercation with a military officer in mufti at the airport. The woman slapped the officer and just as the officer's orderly was about to pounce on the woman for hitting his boss and senior officer in the Nigerian Army, the officer restrained him.

It then dawned on the woman that she had messed up big time. The officer simply told her that

"madam you are not going any where today until you call your husband here."

The woman pleaded for forgiveness but the officer simply told her to call her husband that she should count herself lucky that he does not fight women. The woman then called her husband in between tears.

The husband rushed down to meet his wife. On seeing his wife with a strange man and two stern looking soldiers, the man politely asked his wife what the problem was at which point the officer smiled to him and offered him a handshake and introduced himself.

The officer then turned to the woman and said

"since you don't respect other people's husband, I want you to give your husband the same slap you gave me on both his cheeks."

The officer warned her that she must give him the same hot slap or else she will repeat it until he was satisfied.

The man did not speak to his wife for over a month. grin
lol... grin
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by 9jatatafo(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2015
Nice one, the woman will henceforth be slow to dish out slap to man. Then at home hubby will show her pepper. Sounds Nollywood though.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Sholah96(m): 2:26pm On May 23, 2015
Devil sit down jeje...she dey shine torchlight for him eyes
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by mystiqueDZ(f): 2:27pm On May 23, 2015
Kai this story have different versions!!!!! grin grin grin
According to the one I heard......
Lady was driving a bigger car and tried intimidating this man with a lesser quality than hers.....During the fracas hers was dented,she came down slapped the man while shouting on top of her voice.....that wasn't enough for her her,she had to call her husband.The husband being a top military officer rushed down with his boys.
The drama took a different turn when the husband got there and saluted the man the wife slapped!! Turned out the slapped man is her husband's boss..the boss was like,I see! You are the one giving your wife power.He turned to the lady and told her to return the slap to her husband or one of the boys will do it.....
Your imagination should tell you how everything ended grin grin

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by davide470(m): 2:28pm On May 23, 2015
Spaxon:
The soldier did the best gentlemanly resolution ever invented. We need more like him.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Bowaley17(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2015
E sure say she go first go 3months leave,before i finally decide her fate. Shameless ¡d¡ot.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by 400billionman: 2:32pm On May 23, 2015
Spaxon:

See her mouth.

If nah you dem slap, you no go fight the person ? Smh.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by ubaken88(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2015
Though not the man's fault but good lesson. tongue
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Rapfrick(m): 2:39pm On May 23, 2015
Plz how do I send pm to a fellow nairalander
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 23, 2015
No he did right. The woman assaulted him in many wrong ways. First she assaulted him as a human being, as a man and as an officer. He showed he was an officer and gentleman by not hitting her and showed restraint by forbidding his orderlies from dealing with her which must have pained them. Since she has shown that she is a tiger in public it means she can also do it in the homefront afterall charity begins at home.

Spaxon:
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by emergency2: 3:00pm On May 23, 2015
This is very strange, the officer must be commended. Infact the husband suppose prostrate for the officer for not beating him and his wife.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by freshvine(f): 3:19pm On May 23, 2015
I witness similar thing some time years back. An anti robbery police patrol team has this scheme of making money every night and this was one of the night I fell victim to their nefarious antics.

Their modus operandi is way laying of night crawlers returning from late night parties, arresting them and taking them to station for bail fee ranging from 2k to 10k. Guys usually pay and ladies who couldn't afford the fees usually satisfy the officers on night duty or you get your aSss behind bars properly the next day. The have a makeshift detention lounge at the station and if you didn't cooperate as others are doing invariably you land into the real cell the following morning.

There is this young chick they caught... Hot, young, tall and full of ajeboistic tendency and the way she rattle her queen's English shows that the Nigerian police were no where near a Los Angeles police County she normally should have given her time.

"do you know who I am? do you know the crime you are all committing (police) against me? My boyfriend won't take this shit from you guys.. . I left him in the club to get something outside and when he gets to find out I am here, he would sue you all for what you are worth. .. " she continously rant.

A call was put through to her boyfriend and the poor guy immediately arrived the police station which time was past 2am.

Guy: Goodmorning officers. My fiancée told me she is held here against her wish (pointing to the girl already on chain for her attitude)

Police :Are you the boyfriend?

Guy: Yes. My daddy is.. .. (big time prominent politician)

Police officer : (gave him a thunderous slap) You are under arrest for arm robbery and your girlfriend here just confessed. Besides we know your father chief... ... You can call him up now.

See gobe. we the detainees burst into laughter
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by mikolo80: 3:21pm On May 23, 2015
pocohantas:
Lols.
She deserves it. Na the innocent man I dey pity.
Serves him right for marrying an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc / What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene / Divorce And The Suffering Of The Nigerian Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.