Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,998 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! (12063 Views)

Man With Human Parts In Kegs Arrested By Police In Delta State / Spiritualist Dupe and Had Sex deliverance With Woman In Lagos / 71-year-old Dies After Marathon Sex With Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! by truetalknow: 10:18pm On May 21, 2015
This has got to be one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen. It’s supposedly a scene from Madina in Ghana. So this person who looks like a man (abi?), has female breast, female butt and a p*nis. And expectedly, they are calling him/her a witch/wizard.According to the story (which I can’t verify), he/she was flying (as an animal) very early in the morning around 5am but became weak and decided to rest. (this is what Ghanaians are saying). Then  fell into a deep sleep only to wake up later naked & surrounded by people who had called the police. So I heard o!

He/she is currently in the custody of Medina police. Is there any other explanation for this, other than he’s a witch/wizard? A hermaphrodite, maybe?

WHAT CAN HE/SHE BE? If you know please tell us abeg.

Re: Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! by AndreRose(f): 10:21pm On May 21, 2015
She-male? shocked
Re: Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! by QTEST007(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2015
Africa! my Africa!
Re: Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! by Oforleta(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2015
FP*** #dancing shoki#
Re: Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! by eazisky(m): 11:28pm On May 21, 2015
I know say ghanaians never hear that word 'hermaphrodite' b4, see as the guy sef jux pose with him big butt lolz
Re: Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! by 7footre(m): 6:57am On May 22, 2015
Why are the embarrassing s/he like this now! Some people sef

1 Like

Re: Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! by pupsyd: 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Wow!
Re: Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! by Nickijoy(f): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
The guy came fully prepared....
Re: Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Why do they have to take pictures of him unclad? It's uncalled for... Well, this is Africa

1 Like

Re: Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! by donjazet(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
wow
Re: Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Since he is s peasant and can not afford to pay for a transgendered procedure, I would say he is definitely an Aphrodite.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! by OgbueshiOKPANAM: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nigeria and backwardness.

He's a Hermaphrodite and he has the right to live like other people.

You can't try this in Europe.

Why disgracing him?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! by babadigu(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin
Re: Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! by ozento: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
she-male thats exactly wat she is. they are evrywhere. even in the united state. innorance is a cause
Re: Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:17am On Dec 18, 2018
This is uncalled for!
People like him walk around the US and other top countries everyday. He was created that way and don't make it his crime.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! by anonymuz(m): 2:24am On Dec 18, 2018
Africa is still in the dark ages.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest Two Traffic Robbers Disguising As Beggars / NDLEA Seizes 34,950 Tramadol, Diazepam Capsules Going To Borno In Lagos / Auto Dealer Jailed 10 Years For Smuggling Heroin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.