Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Iphone 4 Abi 4s Wahala - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 4 Abi 4s Wahala (592 Views)

‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG / Wahala De Oh! Alertz(+pics) / Dey Scam Us Abi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 4 Abi 4s Wahala by ceecee0703(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2015
friends,please help me out am a novice when it comes to iphones.....i got an iphone 4 from an aunty last month she forgot d password of her iphone i.d n so i cant do anyting wit d phone thank God she didnt forget her screen lock password n to crown it all my kid sister pushed d phone heavily n it cracked at d front n back....can it be changed i mean d front n back screen n can i crack d phone so i can create new iphone i.d. thank you hope to get help ful advise from u guys
Re: Iphone 4 Abi 4s Wahala by tonybosses: 1:17am On May 22, 2015
Yes it cn be changed and also check. D email used in. Registering the i.d I think d password should be there or click on forget pasword and link would be seent to d mail
Re: Iphone 4 Abi 4s Wahala by dazekid(m): 1:31am On May 22, 2015
ceecee0703:
friends,please help me out am a novice when it comes to iphones.....i got an iphone 4 from an aunty last month she forgot d password of her iphone i.d n so i cant do anyting wit d phone thank God she didnt forget her screen lock password n to crown it all my kid sister pushed d phone heavily n it cracked at d front n back....can it be changed i mean d front n back screen n can i crack d phone so i can create new iphone i.d. thank you hope to get help ful advise from u guys

You can change the screen as well as the glass at the back. If it is just the passcode, you can simply restore the phone(if you don't know how to do this, you can bring it to computer village). You can bring the phone to my office, we can fix all the issues for you at affordable prices. You can call or whatsapp if you want to get in touch.
Re: Iphone 4 Abi 4s Wahala by ceecee0703(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2015
dazekid:

You can change the screen as well as the glass at the back. If it is just the passcode, you can simply restore the phone(if you don't know how to do this, you can bring it to computer village). You can bring the phone to my office, we can fix all the issues for you at affordable prices. You can call or whatsapp if you want to get in touch.
07035836262...add me on whatsapp...thanks
Re: Iphone 4 Abi 4s Wahala by ceecee0703(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2015
tonybosses:
Yes it cn be changed and also check. D email used in. Registering the i.d I think d password should be there or click on forget pasword and link would be seent to d mail
bro she has alot of emails she forgot which one meanwhile she stopped using d fone for a while i jus had to demand 4 d
phone...
Re: Iphone 4 Abi 4s Wahala by Nobody: 11:44am On May 22, 2015
ceecee0703:
bro she has alot of emails she forgot which one meanwhile she stopped using d fone for a while i jus had to demand 4 d
phone...
If she can't remember her icloud login details,then no one can except u ve 35k to spill out plus d cost of repairing d cracked glass & screen.
Sell as scrap and save urself d headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 4 Abi 4s Wahala by Nobody: 11:48am On May 22, 2015
Another stolen iPhone story?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Iphone 4 Abi 4s Wahala by ceecee0703(m): 10:45pm On May 22, 2015
olaxco2f:
Another stolen iPhone story?

undecided undecided undecided
lol my brother i wanted to ignore but since i opened the thread i decided to reply,if wat i think ur statement means then u should av ur head check every one is not a phone rubber like u or ur friends for d records i use a phone dat serve me better than an Iphone 4.....mtcheew i wan go steal i knw see Iphone 6 steal.....not everyone is as broke as u dear....rubbish!!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Smartphone Charging Myths That Are Lies / Cost Of Changing A Nokia Lumia 510 Broken Screen / A Nairalander Android App (exam Prep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.