Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,222 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Do You Still Watch Cartoons? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Still Watch Cartoons? (980 Views)

PDP Trolls Buhari On First Year’s Achievement In Office With Taunting Cartoons ( / Please I Need The Contact Of Olaseinde Obe The Cartoons Editor Of The Guardian, / The 2015 Election Comics And Cartoons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Watch Cartoons? by ladyteska(f): 11:24pm On May 21, 2015
I think cartoons are more interesting compared to some movies...people say someone is supposed to stop watching cartoons at a level in life but for me i dont think i can o,,i particularly like barbie,avatar,frozen......how about you?,do you still watch cartoons?...list your favourites
Re: Do You Still Watch Cartoons? by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 21, 2015
Yes but matured once. cool
Re: Do You Still Watch Cartoons? by browneyes7(f): 11:34pm On May 21, 2015
Yes any cartoon bt I love spongebob square pant...ma fav
Re: Do You Still Watch Cartoons? by MrCork: 11:47pm On May 21, 2015
ladyteska:
I think cartoons are more interesting compared to some movies...people say someone is supposed to stop watching cartoons at a level in life but for me i dont think i can o,,i particularly like barbie,avatar,frozen......how about you?,do you still watch cartoons?...list your favourites

...are u lightskin? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Watch Cartoons? by Beamborla(f): 12:00am On May 22, 2015
Oh yes! cheesy
Cartoon before any other movie
Re: Do You Still Watch Cartoons? by Merlissa(f): 2:38am On May 22, 2015
Tom and Jerry anytime anyday
Re: Do You Still Watch Cartoons? by baralatie(m): 4:05am On May 22, 2015
kungfu panda,x men,Andy toys,happy feet and on and on
Re: Do You Still Watch Cartoons? by Nobody: 4:53am On May 22, 2015
Adventure time, Regular show...
Re: Do You Still Watch Cartoons? by kennynelcon(m): 4:55am On May 22, 2015
The Simpsons.
Re: Do You Still Watch Cartoons? by ladyteska(f): 9:29am On May 22, 2015
MrCork:

...are u lightskin? angry
No
Re: Do You Still Watch Cartoons? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 22, 2015
Can't do without them......

Zou, kungfu panda, penguins of Madagascar, jungle junction, Donald the duck, ninja turtles, tom and Jerry, etc

Best way to relax
Re: Do You Still Watch Cartoons? by Chestar5(f): 9:39am On May 22, 2015
Yea i do wella,esp sponge bob,xmen n dia lyks8-)
Re: Do You Still Watch Cartoons? by MrCork: 9:43am On May 22, 2015
ladyteska:
No

..why not? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kourtney Kardashian Shares Pics Of Scott Popping Her Asset Back In Mexico / Dancehall Burna Boy Star Now Rocking Dreadlocks / Rick Ross Arrested For Possession Of Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.