Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

DOMAIN Reg:which Domain Registrar In Nigeria Accept Direct Bank Deposit? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / DOMAIN Reg:which Domain Registrar In Nigeria Accept Direct Bank Deposit? (5479 Views)

Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? / Which Domain Registrar Is The Best In Nigeria? / Webhostilla.com: cheapest domain reg And Unlimited Hosting #2400/yr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOMAIN Reg:which Domain Registrar In Nigeria Accept Direct Bank Deposit? by bigtt76(f): 8:28pm On May 24, 2015
After paymenvthrough internet bank transfer, it took almost 6 hours to set my domain up after several calls and emails

pak:

What issues did you have with Upperlink's services ?
Re: DOMAIN Reg:which Domain Registrar In Nigeria Accept Direct Bank Deposit? by donJ2(m): 11:42pm On May 24, 2015
bigtt76:
Yes Upperlink BUT you go call them taya before they attend to you with the necessary details. Last time all went out for meeting #Imagine ...no pun meant #FromExperience grin

Plz which one gives the best service in terms of browsing speed...

Am not hyper tech, so u can clarify more if my question is not phrased. Tnx
Re: DOMAIN Reg:which Domain Registrar In Nigeria Accept Direct Bank Deposit? by pedel: 1:18am On May 25, 2015
bigtt76:
Yes Upperlink BUT you go call them taya before they attend to you with the necessary details. Last time all went out for meeting #Imagine ...no pun meant #FromExperience grin

You are right. I 've had to call their USA number before I could get someone to attend to my queries; One of their directors had to apologize for the poor QoS.
That is a Nigerian factor that we all have to deal with sometimes. However, they accept direct deposit in the bank for their service. The OP may need to deal with the quality of service aspect.
Re: DOMAIN Reg:which Domain Registrar In Nigeria Accept Direct Bank Deposit? by Nobody: 7:23am On May 25, 2015
Get 6gb for as low as N3500 for your webhosting with all features unlimited no restrictions

Do you know you can get started in web hosting business with us as a reseller from as little as N8,000 with all features unlimited + free domain + free billing software and more....

Visit www.cedarhostng.com to get started

visit www.eadesms.com for your premium sms

call/whatsapp-08186219002
bbm: 532fc7c5
Re: DOMAIN Reg:which Domain Registrar In Nigeria Accept Direct Bank Deposit? by BestNaija(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2015
[size=28pt]Xcludom Services is world-class. Google it.[/size]
Re: DOMAIN Reg:which Domain Registrar In Nigeria Accept Direct Bank Deposit? by bigtt76(f): 8:06am On May 25, 2015
Are you getting something wrong here? They are not Internet Service providers BUT Domain Name registrars. With domain names, you don't need browsing speed dear

donJ2:

Plz which one gives the best service in terms of browsing speed...

Am not hyper tech, so u can clarify more if my question is not phrased. Tnx

1 Like

Re: DOMAIN Reg:which Domain Registrar In Nigeria Accept Direct Bank Deposit? by gface(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2015
We receive direct bank payment. visit https://www.ihost.ng/ecare/domainchecker.php or call 08022225292
Re: DOMAIN Reg:which Domain Registrar In Nigeria Accept Direct Bank Deposit? by niyyie(m): 3:15am On May 26, 2015
web4africa.ng accepts bank transfer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Points For The Improvement Of Performance Of Windows Server / Is Google + A Failure? / How Lucrative Is Selling Data Bundle Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.