Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz - Romance (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz (254379 Views)

Where Is Tohpahz And The Crown? / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / Miss Nairaland 2015 Is Tohpahz, Runner Twaci Concedes Within Minutes Of Results. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Epatty(f): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2015
Av really learnt frm Tohphaz

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nayah(f): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=blessedvisky post=35231531][/quote]
This thread is still running cheesy > grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Tohphaz grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by lukman885(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Aminat508:
Pls kindly include Cc:NLjega Thanks
tnks... dou its now late......
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
manitobor:
I love you TOHPAHZ, please marry me, please. cry

I hereby vote TOHPAHZ, beauty and brain all in one.

cc NLJega

I knew it

This is an alternate account

You are patheticundecided
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by manitobor(m): 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
daretodiffer:

I knew it
This is an alternate account
You are patheticundecided
undecided
What's this one saying? You better go to sleep. Those eyes need some rest. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
manitobor:

undecided

What's this one saying? You better go to sleep. Those eyes need some rest. grin

Are you d..aft? sad

They don't. It is natural. They are not going anywhere

So you can either kill yourself or remove your eyeballs.

Reveal yourself O ye woman wrapper!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by manitobor(m): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Are you d..aft? sad

They don't. It is natural. They are not going anywhere

So you can either kill yourself or remove your eyeballs.

Reveal yourself O ye woman wrapper!

Oh they're natural? I think an extensive cosmetic surgery is in order sis. Your nose needs a makeover too. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 20, 2016
manitobor:

Oh they're natural? I think an extensive cosmetic surgery is in order sis. Your nose needs a makeover too. grin

Nah, what about we offer that surgery to your mum? You know with her boobs and all? sad

Before you do that, do you mind uploading a picture of yourself. I wouldn't want to deprive you of something you might need more than she doeswink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by manitobor(m): 12:17am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Nah, what about we offer that surgery to your mum? You know with her boobs and all? sad

Before you do that, do you mind uploading a picture of yourself. I wouldn't want to deprive you of something you might need more than she doeswink

Don't even go there Miss Baggy eyes, cos when it comes to looks, I got it locked down. Even tho I'm a guy, I'm way more good looking than you can ever be. Ain't bragging. So take a chill pill sissy and go to bed. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 20, 2016
manitobor:

Don't even go there Miss Baggy eyes, cos when it comes to looks, I got it locked down. Even tho I'm a guy, I'm way more good looking than you can ever be. Ain't bragging. So take a chill pill sissy and go to bed. grin

Says a moniker with no dp to another moniker with a quarter of her face on her dp

I will pass. You sure know how to be stup..id

Don't be coward. Use your main moniker. It is not fun at all. You are boring me.sad

You have given an idea for my next account. smiley. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by manitobor(m): 12:28am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Says a moniker with no dp to another moniker with a quarter of her face on her dp

I will pass. You sure know how to be stup..id

Don't be coward. Use your main moniker. It is not fun at all. You are boring me.sad

You have given an idea for my next account. smiley. Thanks.

The pleasure is all mine Missy.

Do something about those eyes tho and quit hating.
Ciao!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 20, 2016
manitobor:

Ciao!

Ode!

I will after your mum has done something to those breasts of herssmiley. Make it happenwink

Who is hating? Hating on an average girl? sad . You have been living amongst fugly people for way too long, brosmiley

Do not quote me again if you cannot reveal yourself. I don't like sissiessad
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 20, 2016
manitobor:

Ciao!

Is this manitobor?shocked shocked shocked

You are a fvcking trans a coward

You are the same as Hadez

You look scary and hideous even with the smile

God! You are so pathetic

I am sure some people would have mistaken you for a pervert! You look scary, man!

Don't quote me again, loser!

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by manitobor(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Is this manitobor?shocked shocked shocked
You are a fvcking trans a coward
You are the same as Hadez
You look scary and hideous even with the smile
God! You are so pathetic
I am sure some people would have mistaken you for a pervert! You look scary, man!
Don't quote me again, loser!

You got the wrong pics bit.ch. Check out my profile for my pics. And when you're done, just go hang yourself cos you're too fugly to be seen around. Pained ugly, baggy-eyed hoe.

Now don't quote me again, cos I don't have time for grotesque-looking bit.ch like you.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2016
manitobor:

My mother is a bit.ch. Check out my profile for my pics. And when you're done, just go hang yourself cos she is too fugly to be seen around. She is a Pained ugly, baggy-eyed hoe.

Now don't quote me again, cos I don't have time for grotesque-looking bit.ch like my mother.

You are still looking like a pervert., bikosad

How many accounts do you have on Nairaland?: o
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by manitobor(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are still looking like a pervert., bikosad

How many accounts do you have on Nairaland?: o

cheesy

So says a tramp whose papa is a pervert.

And yea, I got multiple accounts. Do me a favor, go fvck yourself and get off my mentions. You're not worth my time.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2016
manitobor:

cheesy

I am a tramp and my papa is a pervert.
[s]
And yea, I got multiple accounts. Do me a favor, go fvck yourself and get off my mentions. You're not worth my time. [/s]
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nayah(f): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Huuum
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Kazo77(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2021
Dear Nairalanders kindly help me, I have a UK admission for a course that is two years, my first question is, how many years proof of funds will I show the embassy, is it for the first year alone or the two years? secondly I have differed the admission to January 2022 and I have a TB certificate that will expire on 25th of December, do I require the TB certificate to still be valid at the point of entry into the UK?

Thank you.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Angelacruz: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2021
Go to travelling section and check Nigeian students in UK thread....ur question will be answered.U cant find an answer here.
Kazo77:
Dear Nairalanders kindly help me, I have a UK admission for a course that is two years, my first question is, how many years proof of funds will I show the embassy, is it for the first year alone or the two years? secondly I have differed the admission to January 2022 and I have a TB certificate that will expire on 25th of December, do I require the TB certificate to still be valid at the point of entry into the UK?

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / A Thread for Single Ladies :) / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.