Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:43 PM

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz (252474 Views)

Where Is Tohpahz And The Crown? / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / Miss Nairaland 2015 Is Tohpahz, Runner Twaci Concedes Within Minutes Of Results. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Young03(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2015
After viewing all d pixs
i cant remeba who cum fine pass but intelligency na d best...they all tried, they gave their ansers based on d way d see things

twaci no be after voting 4 u, u no go remeba ur people like the senator representing my place

i vote twaci

cc NLjega

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by MissSlimbody(f): 12:46pm On May 22, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Who is to Blv? Som1 jus wrote it's twaci now it's tophaz undecided
Tohpahz is actually the Nurse.

Some people are out to steal votes lipsrsealed

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by tybesing(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2015
Out with the old, in with the new! Take a peek and take your pick from our brand new arrivals which are sure to add a brand new spark to your wardrobe! From Costarino blazers to Leather debby shoes and Sole, the choice is yours! Join us on BBM Channel C0017E76C

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Luckygurl(f): 12:46pm On May 22, 2015
igbizen:
I vote for
MZLAUREL
Pls tag Nljega to your vote.
Do it this way, cc Nljega
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by SweetSoup(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
EmoBoy:
I vote Twaci CC:NLjega
Pls add Cc NLJega to make it valid, thanks.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by ElDeeVee(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
Hmmm serious matter...lemme just vote for tohpahz....d babe go well no b small...will like 2 av her as my side chick kiss

Cc: NLjega

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by superior1: 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
Cc NLJega
I vote SUBBIED

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by sammy329(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
I vote for SubbieD
Cc: NLjega

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by ronald4lif(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
softysparky:

Lol, done.

Thanks. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
is it me or do all contestants look anorexic worse under-nourished grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by mrpackager(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
1stola:
If Tohpahz win make all the teeth grin grin grin wey dey this guys mouth break cheesy
See her nose like staircase grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cc
Ishilove
farano
lalasticlala

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke,
fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR
TRIBES.

@ BOLDED undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Twaci(f): 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
ebohstepn:
twaci
nljaga
CC: NLJega

Thanks dear smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Colospor(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
Briee:
Wow! I want to congratulate all the beautiful ladies that made it to the finals. To me you are all winners but one lady will go home with the crown. After going through the interview I want to cast my vote. and I vote for.............
I will be right back, I want to make sure I'm on the winning side.
Vote twaci, and be on the winning team.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Swagavillage(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
colossus2:
Who is SUBSIDY?
ROTF
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Braintouch(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
Speakdatruth:
today u LOSE tongue
You dey check scores? Olodo grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by WisdomCanada(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
I vote Tohphaz
CC: NLJEGA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Heebucun(f): 12:48pm On May 22, 2015
I vote TWACI
Cc:NLJega
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by multikolour(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2015
I vote for SANDRAHNAUB Cc NLJega
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by SweetSoup(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2015
MrCork:
***drum rolls** ... And the winner is...... wink
Oga mi you don vote for Twaci?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by omokoladele(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2015
See as all d babes fine finish like winsh cheesy
Who will i vote for oooooo!
I like nurse babes sha......Dem dey sabi take care of mmmmm wella
I vote TOHPAHZ
Cc NLJega

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by SLYBABA(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2015
I vote TOHPAHZ cool

cc NLjega

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Phikom(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2015
Tophaz
cc NLjega...
Tophaz...go girl..go get dat fvkcing crown..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
Voting for SANDRAHNAUB Cc: NLjega
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by kr0ne(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Iamoilprince(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
All the contestant re balus! I see one short girl there. None of them will even cross zonal screening of Miss Nigeria.

Next time tell the contestants to snap high quality professional pics on different attires (traditional, bikini, dinner gown and all)
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by Kingsley1000(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
i vote tWaCi. cc:NL jega
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by omoharry(f): 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
Dygeasy:

CONTESTANT NO. 7

>>>>|SANDRAHNAUB|<<<<

Sandrahnaub hails from Imo state in the eastern part of Nigeria.
She is a 19 yrs old 200level medical student of Houdegbe North American University.
When asked what her favourite food is, she simply says "I love to swallow", be it eba,pounded yam etc. ‎Her role models are Ben Carson and her mum.

When she isn't reading her voluminous medical books, you would find her cooking or hanging out.

Her sense of reasoning and the fact that she is always smiling makes her different.
She is that daughter/sister/cousin/friend who hardly frowns, is always smiling, cracking jokes, ever compassionate and willing to help the needy.

When we asked her why she deserves to win the contest, she says "I deserve to be the Miss Nairaland because I want the opportunity to really come out to help people (that's one major reason I ventured into the medical field) and teach people how to laugh again, seriously, if there is a price for this pageantry I don't know, I just want to have fun as this is my first pageant ".

Vote the compassionate Sandrahnaub, Contestant No 7 as the next Miss Nairaland.

SANDRAHNAUB'S VOICENOTE

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f5ebaf36

SANDRAHNAUB'S QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION.

1. What has been your greatest achievement till date?

ANS: My greatest achievement would be bringing my parent back together.

2.If there is one thing you can do to change the world, what will it be? If you were given Seun's powers as the owner of Nairaland for a day, what salient changes will you effect?

ANS: A)‎ If I could change anything in the world I would want to change how people always turn to violence to solve their issues. Violence is a serious situation that has gotten us into nothing but trouble because we are always trying to resolve matters that may or may not concern us. For example, in this country. "Boko haram" thinks that, impregnating , kidnapping, molesting teenage girls‎, and killing people is going to solve their problem which is false, It can't and it will never solve issues with the FG.

B) Mehn!!!, to my level of understanding of nairaland, I don't think I will change anything Seun osewa is really doing a great job

3. If you will be winning the crown tonight, what will be the very first thing you will do?

ANS: Express my heart felt profound gratitude to nairalanders, other things will come next

4. What will be your contribution to mitigate local terrorism?

ANS: Mitigating terrorism, *sighs*
* 1st thing I will do is create awareness i.e through seminar and speech about the risk and prevention of terrorism most especially to the YOUTHS who would be considering‎ terrorism

‎2ndly I will assist my country security i.e police army e.t.c. By reporting /giving them info that may seem helpful in fighting terrorism( when I detect the activities of individuals and organizations who may pose a terrorist threat‎, I report).

5. What value does women play in life and how do you intend to work the current Miss NL to promulgate your presence and status.

A woman play a huge value in this life‎ starting from the family, a role of mother, and we all know that family may be d smallest basic social unit, but it has played the larger role of grooming the leaders of tomorrow, and the present leaders. As. We all know this wouldn't have bin possible without the help of a mother, A WOMAN.

6. What are the sacrifices you have made for this contest?

Made so many sacrifices, one of it is my time... and m ready to make more sacrifice when I become miss nairaland 2015.

7. How does this Miss NL contest, and any other beauty contest, contribute to humanity?

Beauty pageant like miss nairaland and others‎ promote advocate on humanitarian issues (such as visit to the motherless baby homes, prison, school for the handicap. E.t.c), promote tourism, and serve as cultural envoy across the world.

8. If you believe that God made everyone perfect and a reflection of His image, would He approve of a contest like this? which basically is an admission that we are essentially unequal, and should be ranked by looks?

ANS: Well I think God is in support of beauty pageant (if not he wouldn't have initiated this in d 1st place). Some people feel/ think that beauty pageant is about beauty alone, I disagree, beauty pageant, I see it as opportunity for a woman/man to come out and showcase their confidence, talent e.t.c

9. Many kids and teenagers are bullied worldwide for having "imperfect looks" -- buck teeth, large ears, overweight issues. What is your message to these young people?

ANS: I see my self as a point of reference, my advice to them is love yourself, until then will people learn 2 see the beauty in u and appreciate u ‎...and also be grateful to God, for there are other people with much worse disabilities.
I VOTE CONTESTANT NO 7 , SANDRAHNAUB
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by demandtruth: 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
I VOTE FOR: TWACI

CC: NLJEGA
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by cyprus000: 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
Genea:
I vote for sandrahnaub
[size=13pt]
Please add
Cc:NLjega
at the end of your post,to make your vote valid.
[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by scentmarlc(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
adeh39:

Better ooo. 2 years is too short o, 9 years nko?
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa yu wan make she get beards nii
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by temigreat(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
I vote Tohpahz

Cc NLJega
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by omoharry(f): 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
I VOTE SANDRAHNAUB

Cc:NLjega

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (174) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / A Thread for Single Ladies :) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.