Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori (14057 Views)

Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / Go And Face EFCC Eye Ball To Eye Ball, Kokori Tells Tompolo / Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by PStacks(m): 7:32am On May 22, 2015
shocked $250bn in stolen funds abroad and only $35bn in our foreign reserves?

Very soon, Nigerians would Thank God for the Buhari Intervention..
If to say them leave these people, them for loot this country to Coma..
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by Nobody: 7:33am On May 22, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
If jailing thieves will reduce poverty,reduce fuel price,put food on the table,guarantee stable power supply and guarantee peace and harmony,then I support it,but if not,please the genal should channel is energy somewhere else.

But u know jailing people won't reduce poverty n won't reduce fuel price

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by hadura29(m): 7:33am On May 22, 2015
donsmall94:
Happy birthday to me.

God bless your new age ooo. It is well with you.

Were be the location grin
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by inimitkel(m): 7:35am On May 22, 2015
Let him decide on the relevant issue first
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by Pangea: 7:35am On May 22, 2015
I fully endorse Mr. Kokori's submission.
Recover and Jail
That is the change we want
And Buhari need this as a strong deterrence to other looters waiting in the wings!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by ignis: 7:37am On May 22, 2015
Jailing is not that easy....
This is democracy.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by Nobody: 7:38am On May 22, 2015
I'll like to see anyone who stole from the National purse in jail, but there should be no sacred cows tho, jagaban, amaechi, everyone should be probed. Looted funds must be recovered, even that spent on baba's campaign. Otherwise all this is bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by Nobody: 7:39am On May 22, 2015
Imagine buhari probing Tinibu, Amaechi, Obasanjo, Atiku just to mention but a few grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by UncleDeeee(m): 7:40am On May 22, 2015
Amaechi please take note

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by dmedalion25: 7:47am On May 22, 2015
I comment my Reserve cool

Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by Exponental(m): 7:49am On May 22, 2015
he cant jail all thieves in 4yrs. therefore, he shldnt prioritize jailing thieves.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by lagdmark(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2015
That means All the politicians 90℅ PDP and APC will be in jail and buhari will import foreign politicians give then our passports to help run the govt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by boxypane(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2015
I gree with him, but on d issue Of oil subsidy removal as a no option, I totally disagree, let NNPC be revitalized with corrupt heads rolling into kirikiri like never b4.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by poseidon12: 7:56am On May 22, 2015
@anonimi thanks very much for posting those articles on the massive fraud Fashola is carrying out in Lagos. A major part of that 160b dollars loan has obviously ended up in private pockets. And that's why they have not been able to deliver the rail project. And to think they are going to be providing us with very outdated and unsafe railcars.
It would be interesting to see how APC will fight corruption.
In any case, Lagosians are getting the leadership we deserve. We had the opportunity to make a positive change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by simpleseyi: 8:00am On May 22, 2015
emonye6:
Dats true story,n also $1=#1,free betting site,petrol=#40 a litre,20k monthly,dats all i want for a start,atleast for d first 6months,hope demands not 2 high?

No, your demands are not too high, kindly send them to Otueke for approval and implementation.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by charistim(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2015
Islie:

www.punchng.com/politics/buhari-must-start-by-jailing-thieves-kokori/

Gen. Buhari was the federal commissioner (minister) for petroleum during Obasanjo’s government when N2.8 billion ‘oil money’ was reportedly missing, which Fela sang about in Army Arrangement:
He will equally jail himself

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by watchindelta(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2015
dat means PDP n APC go Finnish oh.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by illiad: 8:01am On May 22, 2015
And where exactly would buhari start from?

Would he start by jailing the entire northern leadership that had stolen the country dry in their forty years ruin?

Or would he start from the other thieves who saw to his victory?

Or would he began from his unnamed kinsmen who are behind boko haram?

Or from obasanjo who spent billions of dollars on Nepa without a single megawatt to show for it?

Or would he start from the sons of politicians who are the beneficiaries of the so called fuel subsidy?

Or should he began with all those drug pushers who are now political leaders?

Abeg, make we stop deceiving ourselves. Buhari is about to begin another round of nigerias usual rudderless circumlocutory governments of excuses & accusations.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by illiad: 8:02am On May 22, 2015
And where exactly would buhari start from?
Would he start by
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by chiedu7: 8:02am On May 22, 2015
Good Idea let him start with 2.8 billion that vanished under his watch
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by kipesco(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2015
nanauju:
He should start with his benefactors then.That one is no problem

Meanwhile happy birthday donsmall94

And the Kokori how did he know his hands are clean.
It will be laughable to see most people calling on Buhari to fight corruption jailed.
Eg. Amaechi Amadi must face judgement.
Buhari, EFCC let Amaechi explain why abandoned project everywhere, unpaid salaries, unpaid bursaries (my friend in Newcastle was lamenting as we chat last night.)
Okorocha..... Why one billion for your own personal house.
OBJ who gave u Otta Farm.
Tinubu why control Lagos wealth.
Others, Buhari should be impeached, non certificate court cases starts by his supporters.
Nigeria , Jonathan is the best.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2015
Mama Peace should be prepared to be taking food to her husband in the prison.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by kipesco(m): 8:09am On May 22, 2015
simpleseyi:

No, your demands are not too high, kindly send them to Otueke for approval and implementation.

The love of this Otueke man is real. No day the Nigeria will not mention Jonathan or Otueke and in all Jona will be sitting in Otueke and approving and sending for implementation to Buhari.
Mmmmmmmmmmh what a Great Man Jona.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by Nobody: 8:20am On May 22, 2015
Nigerians can never be satisfied, and the fact that we are the ones suffering when govt encourages corrupt practices get me confused and ask my self why will an ordinary Nigerian not support a govt that seem to want to fight corruption so that we can have good roads, running water, good hospitals, stable power supply, scholarships for our kids and equal opportunities for all not minding your age or ethnicity. I know the outgoing govt has failed in all this and the in coming govt may not do better, but why can we give them a chance? Nigerians, let's be objective.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by intergral(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2015
emonye6:
Dats true story,n also $1=#1,free betting site,petrol=#40 a litre,20k monthly,dats all i want for a start,atleast for d first 6months,hope demands not 2 high?
#1=$1 is possible but if you are receiving 20K as salary just be ready start receiving #500 as salary....
You wouldn't be that foolish to still think that aftter1$=#1 you be paid #20K as salary......
And as for the #500 you'll be more comfortable than when you were receiving #20K because #20k can't buy you LG washing machine but #500 will buy you LG washing machine!
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by loomer: 8:23am On May 22, 2015
You wey de talk, u no be thief?
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by ocelot2006(m): 8:29am On May 22, 2015
All i hear from APC and Buhari supporters are "JAIL THIS & THAT" and "Kirikiri". But how about tackling this issue right from source, making it impossible for govt officials to loot or ask for bribe. Call GEJ all you want, but frankly he was way ahead of the APC in the fight against corruption.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by anwo247: 8:35am On May 22, 2015
bigboss80s:
I think the expectations people have of this incoming administration are way too high. Buhari can't just "jail" anyone he thinks was corrupt. He will have to go through due process and there he will face some of the bottlenecks his predecessor did eg a corrupt judiciary, etc. the first thing Buhari should do upon his assumption of the presidency is to reform the judiciary if not he will be made to look as weak as Jonathan.

Buhari reform Judiciary?
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by anwo247: 8:36am On May 22, 2015
ocelot2006:
All i hear from APC and Buhari supporters are "JAIL THIS & THAT" and "Kirikiri". But how about tackling this issue right from source, making it impossible for govt officials to loot or ask for bribe. Call GEJ all you want, but frankly he was way ahead of the APC in the fight against corruption.

You're top right. I've always known this. But let's just wait.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by gbengus17: 8:36am On May 22, 2015
MOST OF THE THIEVES ARE IN THE APC AND THOSE WHO ARE RUSHING TO APC. ONLY A BIG REVOLUTION CAN JAIL NIGERIA THIEVES.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by Cutest9gerian(m): 8:37am On May 22, 2015
Rubbish! Nigeria has many other pressing matters and u want him to leave em and start looking for who to jail..mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question / Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone / Osinbajo: Bonny, Warri, Ibom Deep Seaports To Commence Operations Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.