Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori (14058 Views)

Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / Go And Face EFCC Eye Ball To Eye Ball, Kokori Tells Tompolo / Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by Pamcrest(f): 8:43am On May 22, 2015
uwa1:
That means 80% of APC members will be the first to go to Jail.

Correct! Beginning with Ojuyobo.....d unrepentant ole. But does Buhari have d liver to move against him? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by toyoutoyou: 8:45am On May 22, 2015
Will the ibos be happy about this?
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by kenoz(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2015
And he'll have to start that from his party.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by dre11(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2015
ocelot2006:
All i hear from APC and Buhari supporters are "JAIL THIS & THAT" and "Kirikiri". But how about tackling this issue right from source, making it impossible for govt officials to loot or ask for bribe. Call GEJ all you want, but frankly he was way ahead of the APC in the fight against corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by spencekat(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2015
Am tired of all these 'jailing'hullabaloo.Almost all the politicians will be jailed by Buhari.We are still watching.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by Nikyluv(f): 9:14am On May 22, 2015
He should start with APC members
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by elohorayodele: 9:16am On May 22, 2015
Can buhari jail tinubu, fashola, akume, saraki, atiku, ibb, danjuma, abdulsalam, obj, gej ?
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by VISTIN(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2015
God will judge all of them
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by 989900: 10:25am On May 22, 2015
PStacks:
shocked $250bn in
stolen funds abroad and only $35bn in
our foreign reserves?

Very soon, Nigerians would Thank God for the Buhari Intervention..

If to say them leave these people, them for loot this country to Coma..

I thought I was the only that was shocked, $250B!

BTW, the likes of Kokori are hard to come by; standing in defiance to Abacha's killing machine.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by Obanz2(f): 10:52am On May 22, 2015
donsmall94:
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by ijustdey: 11:45am On May 22, 2015
The states owing salaries or pensions are Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Ekiti, Imo, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, and Kogi.
Others are Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers and Zamfara states.

let start from this state government that have refused and still owing workers their wages and pension arrears
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by importexport: 11:48am On May 22, 2015
Na to start for your house, keep it clean before you start cleaning the outside, that is what common sense should be... Sir baba, no be only to go Aso rock to throw people into prison we send you to, we voted you in to make meaningful change and development in different sectors in which will stop corruption in one way or the other... Jailing people will not solve the problems but will bring more hated to his government.... Dis is democracy for God sake, we a need to follow due process.... No fall my hands baba... Even though I did not vote for you.. At least I want you to prove me wrong..

Cheap Kids Educational Tablet for sale @ reduced price of N13k only, it is for educational purposes for kids to learn and for fun with well installed educational apps such as kids maths, kids world, kids animal world, kids alphabets, kids colors, and lot of games.. Etc

we deliver to Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, ilorin, Ogun and Nassarawa state...
Call:08099792618
Whatapps: 07034952229 (watapps only)
BBm: 52D60F31

https://www.nairaland.com/2330114/cheap-kids-educational-tablet-reduced
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by Nobody: 11:48am On May 22, 2015
Supported!
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by ovie8200: 12:01pm On May 22, 2015
I didn't know u people eleced military regimes. I thought this is democracy where president have no say but d rule of law. Both old n young Nigerians illilitrate needs to go back to school and learn about democracy before they keep spilling out garbage from their mouth. Have u ever hear president jailing people in democracy society once in ir life. Illiteracy is a deceased.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by nortcentrallord(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2015
anonimi:

Thank you for putting it so well, especially the highlighted.

Meanwhile I expect he will start with this SCAMMER of a FRAUDULENT governor!

* In January 2013, i.e. some two years after the Toronto visit, our excellent governor said the trains will be ready by June, i.e. five months after the unsolicited statement, based on his inspection & assessment of work done so far at the time =>

* Last year, our fine-boy-no-pimples Misita Gomina confessed he had already spent a whopping sum of N160 billion on the light rail that was supposed to be in use since June 2013. Depending on the exchange rate he used that could be $1 billion to $1.2 billion spent shocked

As of today, we nor see train, even sef all the billion, billion $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ don disappear enter Toronto. We prayer be sey make dem nor turn around small time sey na bad business like the N8 billion Sunborn floating hotel angry angry

In fact Ambode now dey tell us sey na to restructure the financing and delivery will be in 18 months time. Laakulilai, we don suffer finish in the hands of these scam masters and smooth operators => embarassed

Una wey sabi financial management small go know sey the man just dey tell us sey money don finish dem must BORROW plenty $$$$$$$$$$$ loan again to have any hope whatsoever of using the trains in 18 months lohun lohun far away longest time!

Hahahahahaha, bross, Weting Gomina Fash do u werr u open I'm yatch for small children mek dem see I'm JT like dis na. I just pity this country. Apc the smooth operator will run this country like they are running lagos. @least with pdp, dem no sabi lie so we d catch dem but this apc go d Waka go left them go tell u say omo, na right we dey enta so oh. grin grin grin oh! Nigeria my Nigeria. Mmmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by Ajinoride(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2015
olasmith10:
Kokori's view mirrors what most Nigerians are waiting for..anything below that means the change campaign is just a cheap talk...
I think the tribunal should start with Kokori . when he was sec gen of Nupeng, he ensured the casualisation of workers in the oil industry.he received millions in bribe. he was even quoted as saying that an oil drilling coy was actually a borehole(water) drilling coy.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by omojeesu(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2015
With due respect to Chief Kokori, this should not be Buhari's first act. He should start first by sanitising the Federal Civil Service, a bastion of corruption.
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by armadeo(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2015
omojeesu:
With due respect to Chief Kokori, this should not be Buhari's first act. He should start first by sanitising the Federal Civil Service, a bastion of corruption.

The Cecil service is a major drain pipe to the economy. All those ministries that we don't know how their budgets go. Then the unending bribes to move a file from the gate to the final sign off.

Next the judiciary. These honourable judges are at beat fit for TV shows like judge Judy not in hallowed chambers. Justice should be free and fair not bought and sold.

Next the senate and reps should immediately reduce all forms of estacodes/ allowances. WTF is hardship allowance? Newspaper allowance entertainment allowance. Don't I endure hardship and read newspapers. I also have guests I entertain.

They should also be made to rent their apartments from their pockets not have house built for them only to be sold to them a cheap prices and another set have houses built again. That's imbecility if the highest order. At most if houses ate built then the guy packs out at the end if his tenure abi Na from street/ under bridge he from come?

Then the various parastatals from nnpc to Npa to customs to FRSC to nepa to others they are also a main drain in the economy stealing or subverting payments to govt.

Education should be faced squarely and new thought process introduced. Research should be foremost in the system.

Unemployment can also be handled in a gradual process.

Thus guy has a lot of work to do and hope God grants him the grace to do it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by ocelot2006(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2015
dre11:

Bilivit
Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by anonimi: 9:30pm On May 22, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Hahahahahaha, bross, Weting Gomina Fash do u werr u open I'm yatch for small children mek dem see I'm JT like dis na. I just pity this country. Apc the smooth operator will run this country like they are running lagos. @least with pdp, dem no sabi lie so we d catch dem but this apc go d Waka go left them go tell u say omo, na right we dey enta so oh. grin grin grin oh! Nigeria my Nigeria. Mmmmm.

The DECEPTION of the APC band of smooth criminals tire me oh, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori by Fellonigerians: 2:37pm On May 27, 2015
Islie:

www.punchng.com/politics/buhari-must-start-by-jailing-thieves-kokori/

The Unions also have cases to answer, so he should not think he is safe...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Northern Leaders, Elders Meet / Anxiety Over $9bn Nigerian Assets; London Court Sits On Tuesday / Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.