Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Breaking New Frontiers- The Inspirational Story Of Samsoft - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking New Frontiers- The Inspirational Story Of Samsoft (1152 Views)

#BREAKING: New CAN President Emerges / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome's Inspirational Blog, Does It Hold A Warning? / Retracted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking New Frontiers- The Inspirational Story Of Samsoft by bishoprccg(m): 1:52am On May 22, 2015
Today it’s a privilege to share the amazing true-life story of a talented young man who has been a shining light in the gospel music industry. He has made a name for himself and created a platform that has blessed millions of life over the years. He is not just a gospel artiste, but also a songwriter cum producer and worship leader. This creative talent who is also the President of SamSoft Music didn’t experience overnight success, as he had to shake off certain barriers and obstacles on his way to the top.

Background[/i]

Born in the ancient city of Owo, Ondo State- Western Nigeria to the family of Akhimienho , SamSoft whose real name is Samuel Akhimienho has risen to stardom via the dint of hard work, dedication and Gods unmerited grace. He is popularly called the king of gospel Afro centric hip-hop and is blessed with an awesome voice and natural flair for inspiring the audience with soul-stirring performances.

He had the support of his wonderful parent who ensured his gift and talents did not go unutilized. This multi talented Edo state indigene grew up in Sapele, Delta State- Southern Nigeria in the midst of amazing musical talents like Alec Godwin, Assent Tweed, Jeff Ukiri and the Late Kefee of the Branama fame. In the quest of sharpening his musical talent, he moved to the United States of America where he has become a phenomenon in the gospel industry, as his unique style of music has earned him a platinum selling status in the United States. He has worked with the likes of Ron Kenoly, Tye tribbett, Alvin Slaughter, Martha Munizzi and many more.

He currently plays four musical instruments including the Keyboard, drum and bass guitar and recently released one of his hit songs Holy Spirit ft Keisha Dream-[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYQ81oO9ido&feature=youtu.be[/url] in 2014. This gospel music sensation got born again at the age of 12, and presently resides in Boston Massachusetts United States of America.

How it all Started[i]

Sam had always known right from a child he would be a gospel artiste. It was an innate quality that came with him from birth. Music had always been embedded in his gene right from birth, but he started actualizing the dream at the age of 12 while still in church. It all started right in the church choir at Sapele, Delta State- Southern Nigeria where he horned his musical skills and rose to become the choir director.

Motivation
[/i]

Like most amazing talents, Sam’s motivation and Inspiration comes from the Holy Spirit. He always had his tough times at the beginning of his career, but he remained focused on Jesus who is the ultimate fountain of encouragement. The love for God, music and the unwavering love for people around him also motivated him to go into gospel music. Men will always fail you when you looking to breaking through, but he shook off the disappointments of failed promises and lies and held on to Jesus who never fails. According to Sam, these are the secrets of his motivation and success in life.

Failures and Disappointments[i]

He chose not to call it failures, because according to him, we don’t experience failure, but test. The test we talking about are that of character, strength and tenacity of the individual to excel in life. In life, every test is a stepping-stone to whatever success you achieve in your career. A test is calculated to bring out the best in every one of us.

Success Principles that has helped Sam in life
[/i]
The way to success have rules and Sam has always applied the following success principles which has worked for him:

Follow your vision
Stay in your vision
Stay prayerful
Guard yourself with positive people
Drop every Negative people around you
Love your job

Challenges in Life and career[i]

Every individual in life will always face one form of challenge or the other, and Sam was not an exception, as he had some dose of challenges. Unfortunately according to him, he faced challenges from the church- people who ordinarily would have encouraged him and given him the leverage to excel in his musical career. “Sometimes you get frustrated because these are your own people that should support you but usually not the case”. Funny enough, as soon as you start becoming successful, they want to invite you- that to me is called hypocrisy and it’s a sin. I overcame all that by remaining focused and consistent in doing what I love doing- singing for God daily, and changing my mode of promoting my music via high tech using Networks and Social Media.

Advice to youths and upcoming talents[i][/i]

Sam’s advice to youths and upcoming talents is to stay focused and believe in their dream. He advises them not to share their dreams with unfriendly friends before actualizing them. Finally he appealed to youths and upcoming talents to protect their dreams.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Virgin Mary Shadow Appears On Wall In Kaduna Nigeria / Heaven Is Hotter Than Hell. / You Dont Believe The Bible Permits Murder? Have A Look! (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.