Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Interesting Things In Europe? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interesting Things In Europe? (614 Views)

5 Interesting Things About Benin City / Interesting Things To Know About Each Country Of The World by Mindfido / 19 Most Dangerous Cities In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Things In Europe? by rockwill: 2:39am On May 22, 2015
Hi,
I'm planning a trip to Europe for next summer and I'm trying to look into interesting things to do. Unfortunately, when I try to look up things to do in Europe[/url] on most travel websites, I get things like art museums and "nightlife". While I'm sure these things are both very nice, I want to find something that I could never do or see in the US. Other than the really big, obvious places
Re: Interesting Things In Europe? by ifegy: 5:17pm On May 22, 2015
rockwill:
Hi,
I'm planning a trip to Europe for next summer and I'm trying to look into interesting things to do. Unfortunately, when I try to look up things to do in Europe[/url] on most travel websites, I get things like art museums and "nightlife". While I'm sure these things are both very nice, I want to find something that I could never do or see in the US. Other than the really big, obvious places

Where are you going? For how long? Alone? What do you like to do? Do you want to do things alone or with a group? What's your budget? Tailor your search...

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Left One Hour Before Time,i'm Stranded / Visa Processing In Ikeja Lagos / Five (5) Of The World’s Craziest Airport Interiors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.