Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo (5594 Views)

Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) / Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine / Buhari Does Not Have Right To Cut His Salary — Odinkalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by makzeze: 4:58am On May 22, 2015
This happened in India.

Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by MUMINATED(m): 5:04am On May 22, 2015
IF i believe this,then my grandma na virgin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by oluwafemi113(m): 5:09am On May 22, 2015
Indian Magic
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by eunisam: 5:25am On May 22, 2015
Breaking news: one man killed himself and run away this morning.Goodmorning and thank God is friday....Eunisam....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Nobody: 5:28am On May 22, 2015
pictuures of the driver packing the car or you know na

3 Likes

Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Nobody: 5:37am On May 22, 2015
No man born of a woman can park this car like this so tell me another gist. undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by kreamidiva(f): 5:40am On May 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by ThisisBuhari: 5:40am On May 22, 2015
News reaching us indicate that President Jonathan was sighted in Wuse market Abujs yesterday buying kuli kuli.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by benuejosh: 5:48am On May 22, 2015
Hey OP! Look, No body is a children. Stop the lies

3 Likes

Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Cpumping(m): 5:50am On May 22, 2015
This can only be jazz, if it is real that is.
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by omanzo02: 5:51am On May 22, 2015
Base on the comments above most of the posters didn't attend driving school nor have idea that parking in reverse could get u into the smallest space possible as long the car can fit.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Burger01(m): 5:52am On May 22, 2015
^^^
Na lie! ogbeni. That SUV could only be in that parking position by pulleysmiley

Only person I know can park a car in that manner is Ishilovecheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Nobody: 6:01am On May 22, 2015
Photo shop
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Ishilove: 6:02am On May 22, 2015
Burger01:
^^^ Na lie! ogbeni. That SUV could only be in that parking position by pulleysmiley
Only person I know can park a car in that manner is Ishilovecheesy
Lmao! cheesy
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Burger01(m): 6:03am On May 22, 2015
Ishilove:

Lmao! cheesy
cheesy
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Shortyy(f): 6:23am On May 22, 2015
lmao
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Nobody: 6:25am On May 22, 2015
Vin Diesel can help him out.
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 6:34am On May 22, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Indian Magic
Jason Statham can park it like this by drifting the car in from outside the same way I drifted this post in from outside

1 Like

Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by KennedyNwafor(m): 6:34am On May 22, 2015
Dat 1 na....
A newly designed WordPress entertainment site with the following: 1) One year hosting (recently hosted so the 1yr is still valid) 2) Registered domain name (can still be changed to any name of your choice) 3) 5gb bandwidth 4) 50gb disk space 5) Custom email address The website is sold at N30,000.
For more details or enquiry, Call: Nwafor Kennedy on 08106761362 Email: kennedynwa4@yahoo.com
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by possibilita(m): 6:48am On May 22, 2015
If I believe ds then shakau is the president of Nigeria
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Abayor7: 7:01am On May 22, 2015
move this to the jokes Section and it could hit the front page

1 Like

Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by eboxet: 7:13am On May 22, 2015
But........
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by zendy: 7:18am On May 22, 2015
It is possible to park a car like this in that tight space. But it take will a long time,maybe hours of moving an inch at time. I pity whoever has to drive it out.

1 Like

Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Nickymezor(f): 7:26am On May 22, 2015
Yoooou don't sayyyyy
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Koboseadotorg(m): 7:47am On May 22, 2015
benuejosh:
Hey OP! Look, No body is a children. Stop the lies
Have you insulted Patience Jonathan before?
If yes, run to her for an apology.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by Dbestmax(m): 7:51am On May 22, 2015
ehhhn... ifa hear
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by beelon1020(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2015
Baddest guy.. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by 3ace(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2015
zendy:
It is possible to park a car like this in that tight space. But it take a long time,maybe hours of moving an inch at time. I pity whoever has to drive it out.
And the steering must be turned almost to angle 90 before every move.
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by jerryub(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2015
Next time he will pay on time.
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by MrFlavvor(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2015
Really?tell me d next lie
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by benuejosh: 8:06am On May 22, 2015
NairalandDotOrg:

Have you insulted Patience Jonathan before?
If yes, run to her for an apology.
what I do
Re: See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo by kliq(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2015
FINgames:
pictuures of the driver packing the car or you know na

Video and not pictures undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. / All The Ladies Come See Governor Oshiomole's Anaconda.- Photo / Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.