Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) (3877 Views)

Super Mint Nokia Lumia 1020 (41MP Cam, 4G LTE) With Full Box And Accessories / Used Htc One M8 For Sale @ 38K / American Used HTC One M8 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by einsteino(m): 5:20am On May 22, 2015
[b][/b]Used 32GB HTC ONE M8 For sale. if you are a geek, you would love this phone cause i have done all the do-able mods (including modified hboot, modified multirom TWRP, and the expensive s-off).

features:
What the heck everyone knows the htc one m8 was the best phone in the world for months.

Rooted, s-offed via sunshinecost (cost 25dollars), glo bis hack, wifi hack, running Badboyz lollipop rom
comes with original box and complete accessories
plus 3 siedio luxury cases (cost me a total of 70dollars, you can check em out on ebay)

will post pics soon, so you can ascertain level of cosmetic wear yourselves

Price: 50k

Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2015
Price
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by waleski(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2015
Can the glo bis imie be done for an m7? At%t unlocked.
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by einsteino(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2015
waleski:

Yh but you need to s-off first. If your hboot is recent, you would need to use sunshine to s-off and that cost 25dollars per device(at d present rate that is 5200naira).
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 24, 2015
Can you sell one or two cases for my sexy red m8!?
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 24, 2015
And how much is the phone?
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by waleski(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2015
einsteino:

Yh but you need to s-off first. If your hboot is recent, you would need to use sunshine to s-off and that cost 25dollars per device(at d present rate that is 5200naira).
Bro my htc is still 4.1.2 stock so it's still relatively easy to s-off, however how can I do the imie THING, if u can GIVE ME a way to reach u I would appreciate.
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by nepp(f): 10:29am On May 27, 2015
No contact number? Do u swap?
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by einsteino(m): 2:32pm On May 27, 2015
nepp:
No contact number? Do u swap?

looking forward to swapping with a htc m7 dual sim version. or lemme hear what you intend swapping
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by einsteino(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2015
waleski:

Bro my htc is still 4.1.2 stock so it's still relatively easy to s-off, however how can I do the imie THING, if u can GIVE ME a way to reach u I would appreciate.
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by kenedy175(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2015
what's the Cost?
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by nepp(f): 4:43pm On May 27, 2015
einsteino:

looking forward to swapping with a htc m7 dual sim version. or lemme hear what you intend swapping

Sony xperia z1
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by einsteino(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
nepp:

Sony xperia z1

sorry i am not a fan of xperia
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by sirlop(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
waleski:
dont try it, u will brick your phone. I did it on mine and was successful, i was amazed to discover my phone dead after 3mnths. It even happened to my frnd and cousin. It will work, but u will brick your phone and your phone wont receive cellular network if u restore the boot.
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by waleski(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
sirlop:
dont try it, u will brick your phone. I did it on mine and was successful, i was amazed to discover my phone dead after 3mnths. It even happened to my frnd and cousin. It will work, but u will brick your phone and your phone wont receive cellular network if u restore the boot.
Thanks for the advice bro
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by einsteino(m): 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
sirlop:

if it took a whole 3 months for the phone to brick after changing imei, then it is obviously not as a result of imei.
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by sirlop(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
einsteino:

if it took a whole 3 months for the phone to brick after changing imei, then it is obviously not as a result of imei.
cant u understand I gave 3 instances here. One happened to me, the other to my cousin and lastly to my frnd..The funny thing was i was the one that did the soff for the 3 phones. I was equally the one that changed their imei and they started browsing, after sometime, my went off and refused to come on. It even happened to the others...i used Emmc box to revive it and they came on, but kept on showing imsi lock anytime u insert sim card. I tried everything possible to unlock it, but the only solution was to get the patch radio and there isnt such for m7 till date. It wasnt a funny experience. Dat was hw we said goodbye to our phones.
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by laivwire(m): 2:56am On Jun 07, 2015
einsteino:
Used 32GB HTC ONE M8 For sale. if you are a geek, you would love this phone cause i have done all the do-able mods (including modified hboot, modified multirom TWRP, and the expensive s-off).

features:
What the heck everyone knows the htc one m8 was the best phone in the world for months.

Rooted, s-offed via sunshinecost (cost 25dollars), glo bis hack, wifi hack, running Badboyz lollipop rom
comes with original box and complete accessories
plus 4 siedio luxury cases (cost me a total of 70dollars, you can check em out on ebay)

will post pics soon, so you can ascertain level of cosmetic wear yourselves

What's the cost and can you swap with an IPhone 5?
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by jazz04(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2015
sirlop:
cant u understand I gave 3 instances here. One happened to me, the other to my cousin and lastly to my frnd..The funny thing was i was the one that did the soff for the 3 phones. I was equally the one that changed their imei and they started browsing, after sometime, my went off and refused to come on. It even happened to the others...i used Emmc box to revive it and they came on, but kept on showing imsi lock anytime u insert sim card. I tried everything possible to unlock it, but the only solution was to get the patch radio and there isnt such for m7 till date. It wasnt a funny experience. Dat was hw we said goodbye to our phones.

boss, how did u change the imei on m7 please... is yours att or international or dual sim? please reply. I will be happy to do it. that's not what bricked your phone.
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by einsteino(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2015
sirlop:

I used to do JTAG for bricked devices back then, i invested in a riff box and its accessories. From my experience i doubt that was what actually bricked your phone. I have a htc one m7 but i didn't change its imei cos it requires sunshine to s-off(cost 25dollars) and i want to sell it not use. on the other hand this htc one m8 has been s-offed and i have changed its imei, and its architecture isn't too different from m7 yet it hasn't bricked. but since you claim it happened to three m7, i will have to take your word for it until i actually change my m7 imei.
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by einsteino(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2015
jazz04:

boss, how did u change the imei on m7 please... is yours att or international or dual sim? please reply. I will be happy to do it. that's not what bricked your phone.

first you need to s-off(of course you need to have boot loader unlocked first and rooted), check if your hboot is compatible with rum runner, if it is not am afraid you will need to cough out 25dollars(5000naira) to purchase sunshine for the s-off. once that is done. simply put your phone in fastboot mode and perform this command "fastboot oem writeimei **" where ** is the blackberry imei no
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by einsteino(m): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2015
laivwire:

What's the cost and can you swap with an IPhone 5?

sorry but i only want android, preferrably htc one m7 dual or maybe a good samsung or lg.
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by jazz04(m): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
einsteino:

sorry but i only want android, preferrably htc one m7 dual or maybe a good samsung or lg.

why would you want an m7 dual for an m8?
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by johndwayy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
do you wish to swap with a very neat Lg g2 fone?
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by einsteino(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
jazz04:

why would you want an m7 dual for an m8?

Cos i only use phones dt i need. At this stage in life i just need a fairly good phone with dual sim and good audio. Though m8 has better speakers but most of my listening is my audio technica headphone, so i am more interested in the inbuilt amplifiers in htc one than the exclusive speakers on m8.
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by jazz04(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
einsteino:

Cos i only use phones dt i need. At this stage in life i just need a fairly good phone with dual sim and good audio. Though m8 has better speakers but most of my listening is my audio technica headphone, so i am more interested in the inbuilt amplifiers in htc one than the exclusive speakers on m8.

instead of going through s-off and all those crazy stuff, did you try to the Xposed framework method? someone using s3 said it worked
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by einsteino(m): 3:48am On Jun 08, 2015
jazz04:

instead of going through s-off and all those crazy stuff, did you try to the Xposed framework method? someone using s3 said it worked

i tried that on my former lg g pro, didnt work. it just simply masked the imei, but didn't actually change it in efs.
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by jazz04(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2015
einsteino:

i tried that on my former lg g pro, didnt work. it just simply masked the imei, but didn't actually change it in efs.

yeah. I learnt that what is does is spoof imei... but a nigga told me it worked on his galaxy s3... dunno how true that is though... that's what's keeping me from buying an m7....already saw a nice deal for htc m7 online....but imei tweaking is a priority for me.
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by einsteino(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
STILL AVAILABLE
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by einsteino(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2015
Quick sale. Going for 50k
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by ChubbyRomeo(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2015
einsteino:
Quick sale. Going for 55k
swap with my samsung galaxy s5
Re: Used HTC ONE M8 for 50k (box And Complete Accessories) by einsteino(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
ChubbyRomeo:
swap with my samsung galaxy s5

I only want a galaxy tab s 8.4"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disk Jockey (dj) Mixer: Complete Set For Sale (model: Numark Ndx 400) / Novatrack (gps Tracking) / Blackberry Curve 8520 At An Amazing Price (check It Out) (brand New)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.