Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) (34783 Views)

Helpless Accident Victim At National Hospital Abuja / PHOTOS: Unknown Patients At National Hospital, Abuja / Unknown Patient At National Hospital, Abuja...( See His Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by Swagavillage(m): 11:51am On May 22, 2015

1.What has been your greatest achievement till date?‬

Every achievement is gotten through realization of goals, be it personal and/or the ones the world has laid out for you. Every individual has got a set of goals and achievements, I included. But that which I can say is my greatest was seeing my younger ones through school against all odds, this goal I had set in 2009 when I had graduated from secondary school. I had to put to my education on hold to realize this, to help my mum provide for, build up and train my brothers and I must say, looking at the intelligent young men I have behind me, I am proud to declare that they are my greatest achievements till date. [/color]

such an intelligent beauty.. tell me 1 reason why she doesn't deserve the crown!

we know you are all busy people but please take out 10 seconds out of your time to click this link
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=2329533 and type

I vote TWACI
Cc NLJega
God bless you

uu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by Humblebloke(m): 11:51am On May 22, 2015
Nigerians sha'!!......... Always poking fun @ people 's. Misfortune....
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 22, 2015
Yosifperfect:
It is high time Nigeria had a database of its citizens. It will really help in cases like this.

if we had the database it would have been easier placing his fingerprint on the machine and all his data including address,next of kin etc will just appear.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2015
Showing his image on NTA would be better than this online stuff. May the family be located.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by baybeeboi: 11:57am On May 22, 2015
speakdatruth, come oo, dem d advertise your brother for here
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by HRich(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2015
McDonalds2014:
This 34 year old man named Shafiu Suleiman has been at National hospital in Abuja since May 14th.
The hospital is looking for anyone who knows him.
Is there a prize tag for anybody who could locate his family?
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by boxypane(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2015
Cpumping:
This man looks like lordhugo grin grin

If u've got nothing 2 say, I suggest u pick ur nails grin
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by slyopez(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2015
Hausa people bearing same name, bet me there will be more than 2000 Shafiu Suleiman in the North.
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by HRich(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2015
danjumakolo:

if we had the database it would have been easier placing his fingerprint on the machine and all his data including address,next of kin etc will just appear.
sounds cool

1 Like

Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by stepo707: 12:08pm On May 22, 2015
Wen are we going to have a detailed public record in tis country?
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by Plus234(m): 12:12pm On May 22, 2015
i just saw this profile on facebook and it look similar to the person in picture some one should look and comfrim

https://www.facebook.com/suleman.ibrahim2
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by Koolking(m): 12:12pm On May 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And how do you know he is a Bokoist?

The guy has probably had an accident, and has had a head injury that has rendered him amnesiac. Hence the hospital putting out his picture.

Don't be bigoted. Christians too have facial hair.

I always comfortably ignore your type. I dont have that luxury... Where did you see in my opinion that - the man is a member of Bokoharam. Last I checked, I said "what if" (conditional clause use to introduce a 'suggestion' or 'speculation'). Again, I never mentioned Moslem or Christians in my comment.

Why are you such a jerk dude?
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by walterenahoro: 12:18pm On May 22, 2015
Cpumping:

how do u know lord hugo
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by ajani683(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2015
No I didn't
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by demandtruth: 12:31pm On May 22, 2015
McDonalds2014:
This 34 year old man named Shafiu Suleiman has been at National hospital in Abuja since May 14th.
The hospital is looking for anyone who knows him.

Barcanista has loss his memory?

Shebi i wan am so tey becos of the election loss.

Mogidi, respond ooo. This is your benefactor, barcanista
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by GoodJ: 12:32pm On May 22, 2015
Facebook the name

Cpumping:

Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by ElFenomeno1: 12:38pm On May 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Please stop joking.

This is a serious matter.

In the hospital where I trained...we once looked after a two year old...who was the survivor of a brutal bus crash that took the lives of everyone else in that bus....including her mother. It took the Hospital 3-4 months to find her dad.

And there was a case of a bad head injury...who it took even longer to find his relatives.

Don't laugh. People like this exist in every hospital in Nigeria. They need our care and prayers.

Well done. I commend you for the above.
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by ikombe: 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
lordhugo:
lalasticlala, this might be an a Buhari trekker o.

Move to FP so he can have an increased chance of being identified by family, friends and colleagues.
kam yiri helmet mu. Supu ,, 'an a buhari treker'
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
Is the man deaf & dumb?
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by ikombe: 12:50pm On May 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Please stop joking.

In the hospital where I trained...we once looked after a two year old...who was the survivor of a brutal bus crash that took the lives of everyone else in that bus....including her mother. It took the Hospital 3-4 months to find her dad.

And there was a case of a bad head injury...who it took even longer to find his relatives.

Don't laugh. People like this exist in every hospital in Nigeria. They need our care and prayers.
wetin me i no understand na say, shey d guy no remember anybody , abi im brain mistakenly press format undecided
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by ikombe: 12:52pm On May 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

They may be amnesiac...and as such cannot recall their relatives and friends
asin dem turn born again grin
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by Bonapart(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2015
A grown up man... he can't say where he came from?
I don't get it
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by tellwisdom: 1:10pm On May 22, 2015
Make una treat am finish before asking this question na. He dey owe??
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by Jymes: 1:12pm On May 22, 2015
publicenemy:
That's Seun naa....

Lol...na seun be that?

Let them treat him and discharge him free of charge abeg...

Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by publicenemy(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=Jymes post=33990768][/quote]
So you don't know him...
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by HugoEagles15(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2015
Cpumping:

baba how the man take resemble Lordhugo
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by preizton(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2015
So whats it with the beards? He escaped sambisa?
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by iyatrustee(f): 2:22pm On May 22, 2015
he looks like someone i know oh! I would have to find out.

The resemblance is just to much with that of a meat seller.

*Modified*

He is the same person. I heard they have contacted his mother.
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 22, 2015
post=33987554:

Please stop joking.

Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:46pm On May 22, 2015
see him forehead he don use head nack ground tire for mohammed
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by kenoz(m): 9:27pm On May 22, 2015
Okay
Re: Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) by delishpot: 9:44pm On May 22, 2015
Nigeria leaders past.......SHAME ON YOU! Those of una wey dey wonder why I talk so, I get my reason. Something don frustrate me for naija and na leaders cause wetin dey frustrate me.

Ehm, I hope they find his people soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Interesting facts About Human Blood (Photos) / 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.