Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Over 2,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking Varsity To Withdraw Okonji-iweala’s Do - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 2,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking Varsity To Withdraw Okonji-iweala’s Do (2230 Views)

Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum / Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala / "It's Going To Be A Very Difficult Year," Ngozi Okonji Iweala (CNN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 2,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking Varsity To Withdraw Okonji-iweala’s Do by Nobody: 8:22am On May 22, 2015
Pls i want to sign as well, where is the register.
Re: Over 2,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking Varsity To Withdraw Okonji-iweala’s Do by Ezemust: 8:30am On May 22, 2015
dearpreye:
Blacks! I don't understand them. Bitter, hateful, backward and witchy!
not blacks bro,it's yorubas.2000 of those ppl are yorubas and the rest are their hausa change agent

2 Likes

Re: Over 2,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking Varsity To Withdraw Okonji-iweala’s Do by wolex3030: 8:31am On May 22, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
this is anti Igbo
senseless talk
Re: Over 2,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking Varsity To Withdraw Okonji-iweala’s Do by Ezemust: 8:33am On May 22, 2015
midolian:
Let's call a rope a rope and a snake, a snake. If another person from a different tribe had handled the economy the way okonjo did, and was awarded a degree for it, wld he hav supported it? I am sure he wldn't. Nothing has improved under okonjo. She is simply not fit to handle any economy. Not even cape verde's
pls wat do u knw about economy?

2 Likes

Re: Over 2,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking Varsity To Withdraw Okonji-iweala’s Do by sweetgala(m): 8:34am On May 22, 2015
RockMaxi:

What then happens if YALE refuses to withdraw the certificate?
Will this people go ahead and sign petition against YALE as an institution or what. angry

Yale are reasonable enough to remove the award, they have no financial or emotional obligations to Okonjo Iwela , all they'll do is withdraw the award quietly.

It is obvious after May 29/the world would be amazed at the blatant looting and Okonjo would be held culpable being the default prime minister.
Re: Over 2,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking Varsity To Withdraw Okonji-iweala’s Do by shizzleStar: 8:34am On May 22, 2015
petitions by yoribas, a few efulefu's and some APC goons....exercise in futility.

Can someone please tell these hateful and bitter fools that YALE isn't ire poly? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Over 2,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking Varsity To Withdraw Okonji-iweala’s Do by luvinhubby(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2015
otokx:
This woman finished Nigeria.
Nigerians finished themselves by running a parasitic federation that gives billions in hand outs to 36 thieves monthly in the name allocation. Till we decide to restructure Nigeria, this thrash will continue like this.
Re: Over 2,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking Varsity To Withdraw Okonji-iweala’s Do by meccuno: 8:47am On May 22, 2015
When You check the names of the people signing the petition,you guess is as good as mine......these are the same thing we do that makes most of our brightest not to come here to work for Nigeria.....wonder how these people can actually prove she stole or is corrupt....what baffles me is the level of herd mentality these people follow........you defend your own even till death....with indictment and turn up the heat on others.......whe they are through with the petition,the names should be published too........
Re: Over 2,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking Varsity To Withdraw Okonji-iweala’s Do by Nobody: 8:59am On May 22, 2015
Children of hate from the waste,they don't wnt anybody to be awarded except. Wole shoyika. They just hate anything called Igbo progress.

2 Likes

Re: Over 2,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking Varsity To Withdraw Okonji-iweala’s Do by seunmsg(m): 9:06am On May 22, 2015
RockMaxi:

What then happens if YALE refuses to withdraw the certificate?
Will this people go ahead and sign petition against YALE as an institution or what. angry

They are only doing the same thing you and your people did to Dr Ariyo. If YALE refuses to withdraw the honorary doctorate degree, the petitioners will mobilise and picket the premises of YALE just like your people did when they carried their useless protest to Dr Ariyo's office. Bunch of hypocrites who can't take what they give.
Re: Over 2,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking Varsity To Withdraw Okonji-iweala’s Do by seunmsg(m): 9:09am On May 22, 2015
Ezemust:
not blacks bro,it's yorubas.2000 of those ppl are yorubas and the rest are their hausa change agent

What if they are Yoruba's? What is wrong in asking YALE to withdraw a honour that was giving to an undeserving woman?
Re: Over 2,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking Varsity To Withdraw Okonji-iweala’s Do by MurderX: 9:49am On May 22, 2015
I don sign my own since, I was number 997. This is the only way we can give our leaders their report cards.
Re: Over 2,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking Varsity To Withdraw Okonji-iweala’s Do by MurderX: 9:55am On May 22, 2015
https://www.change.org/p/yale-university-withdraw-the-honorary-doctorate-degree-given-to-ngozi-iweala-of-nigeria recruiter=301780197&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_facebook_responsive&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-no_msg
Re: Over 2,000 Nigerians Sign Petition Asking Varsity To Withdraw Okonji-iweala’s Do by MurderX: 9:56am On May 22, 2015
I think it is now over 3000 petitions. grin dancing shoki

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Sacks SSS Director General, Appoints Replacement / Ministerial List: Tinubu, Others Under Security Watch - [The Sun ] / Fulani:No Single Member Of Ours Will Be Registered In South West—Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.