Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown (10660 Views)

Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving / Bobby Brown Weds Alicia Etheredge In Hawaii! / Photos: Bobby Brown Arrives Lagos For Friday Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by saintkola(m): 5:17am On Sep 16, 2006
thank God 4 her life oh, she wuz blind, now she can see !
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by samsonebele(m): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2006
divorce ? i thought it was 4 better 4 worse. plz, do nt support dis devil-incarnated American who find it joyful to always celebrating separation (divorce).Where is whitney's mind when she was falling in love? Where is Bobbys mind when he was falling in love?. Habaa Nigerians , why are we supporting evil? Is whitney not matured enough when she was making the decision to marring bobby? C' mon whitney should go back . Bobby needs her mostly now .
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by iice(f): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2006
evil? undecided undecided
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by lunafish(f): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2006
X years too late but luckily she did it.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by dearzi(f): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2006
What a pity; that was one relationship she should never have gone into, in the first place. Sadly, it's the children that get affected, who knows, in this case, they might have just done them and their kid(s) a favor!
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by candylips(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2006
yes marriage is for better for worse but there is always a way out if compatibility is no more there so i support the divorce
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by orekelewaa: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2006
So longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg sooooooooooooooo lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg oooooooooooo but its really too late.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2006
intresting grin
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by LiquidMind(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2006
Imaging Adult Who Don't Know What They Want From Life Or what is Good For There Future,

Sick People Really Need Drugs
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by Bigtee(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2006
Its good she finally took the bold step of stepping out of the relationship.
If she tries hard she can still get her life back but the truth is that the bulk of it has been wasted
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by queen2(f): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2006
Really happy for them
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by jaybaby(f): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2006
Wat i keep asking maself is- Y did she wait this long?
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by omot208(f): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2006
i personally dont believe in divorce. but i also don't believe in suicide, and remaining in a marriage that changes u from a strong, beautiful, healthy, woman to a frail, ugly, witchlike druggie is suicide.  she suffered and she persevered, and we all know bobby is way less than a saint. if she finally thinks she needs to end it, then we should take her word for it, she's been to hell and back. so those condemning her divorce should think again.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by jaybaby(f): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2006
OmoT i'm sure u read 2ru everyones contribution -nobdy is condemning what she wants to do!
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by sbucareer(f): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2006

You should also remember that Whitney meet bobby when he was young and full of energy. He was wild and juvenile, she was older and gen. She knew what Bobby was about. She enjoyed herself and they got married.

Whitney never knew where to draw the line, even as a mother and wife, more importantly as a star. I know the kind of friends or people you keep can influence ones life. But as an adult you should have control and feedback control in our brain to tell us when we are over doing it.

If we don't have these controls, we stop being individual that is when people start controlling our life for us. The whole world have offered help, including Hollywood, family and friends even her hubby has offered help but she seem to be on the other side of the world.

I believe and adult should not blame anybody of his wrong actions. If you are a faith believer, you would not tell your God that Mr A or Mr B made you commit sin.

I feel sorry for her, she desperately needs varied serious assistance in her life before she go and kill herself.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by omot208(f): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2006
@ jaybaby,take ur own advice.

divorce ? i thought it was 4 better 4 worse. plz, do nt support this devil-incarnated American who find it joyful to always celebrating separation (divorce).Where is whitney's mind when she was falling in love? Where is Bobbys mind when he was falling in love?. Habaa Nigerians , why are we supporting evil? Is whitney not matured enough when she was making the decision to marring bobby? C' mon whitney should go back . Bobby needs her mostly now .

didnt u see this posted by samson ebele?
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by Shagari2(m): 12:27am On Sep 17, 2006
You know what my concern is, what are musicians gonna put in their lyrics, I mean, all that 'together like Bobby and Whitney' sh*t, what they gwan write now? 'together like Jay Z and Beyonce?' just don't sound the same, this is a sad day for lyricists cry
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by ikamefa(f): 12:39am On Sep 17, 2006
Shagari2:

You know what my concern is, what are musicians going to put in their lyrics, I mean, all that 'together like Bobby and Whitney' sh*t, what they gwan write now? 'together like Jay Z and Beyonce?' just don't sound the same, this is a sad day for lyricists cry

awwwwwwwww shagari na u be dis? kiss
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by chinani(f): 12:40am On Sep 17, 2006
Haha Shagari2! I forgot about that. But then again I always suspected that that was a joke. But what if they were serious (i.e. if that was their concept of commitment/love)? undecided Anyhow, I laughed.

@Topic
I didn't want to bring it up before but I doubt Whitney will actually go t/o w/ the divorce. lipsrsealed
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by Shagari2(m): 12:47am On Sep 17, 2006
@ Chinani, hope she does o jare my sista, Bobby's no good for her, I'd like to see her make a come back, I think she can still do it with the right peeps around her.

@ Ika, hey babes 'sup? bored can't sleep, almost 1am still can't sleep! kiss
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2006
So women know who will deflower them and they stick. They know who introduces them to doping and they stay. What makes them stay?  Their ages? Who have the evidence that Houston got introduced into cracks by younger Bobby? When it is a divorce case, the fault is from the man. Stay away from men, they no fit. Tufiakwa!
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by sbucareer(f): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2006

@ferdimako

I hear you. Tell them, bobby is NOT the problem! Whitney is. Imagine someone asked you not to eat. That is how drug is to these people, it is life for them. You really need to see people in detox. You would understand, most don't make it.

We need to pray for her. Like ferdimako said no evidence that bobby introduced her. Men take the blame when the family fails. But tell your wife what to do she will start to run her mouth, after they would blame a man. Man you have suffered in the hands of a woman that made you.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by vanilla(f): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2006
dont put faulty on the guy, whitney knew wat she was getting into when she started doping, its a pity really she has lost ost of her fans, lets unite in prayers n do give her support not (critics)
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by nico(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2006
Miss Crack-is-Wack is finally sorting herself out
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by Oracle(m): 1:17am On Sep 18, 2006
i don't think the damages can be repaired so she should just live the rest of her life with the she husband she married

Remember itz FOR BETTER OR WORSE

Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by iice(f): 1:18am On Sep 18, 2006
@Chinani, you know what? that was the first thing that popped in ma head when i heard this news, that she wasn't going to go through with it. Well just gotta watch and see what happens.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by Busta(f): 2:27am On Sep 18, 2006
been long time coming.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:14am On Sep 18, 2006
I hear a lot of people blaming Bobby for introducing Whitney to Cocaine
Im sorry, but unless he forcibly put it in her nose, she is also to blame

No one should ever blame other people for their addictions and other impulses of life
DEAL wid DEM
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by chinani(f): 5:39am On Sep 18, 2006
@Shagari2 & iice
We'll have to wait & see indeed. Whitney was my woman in the 80s/early 90s so I'm routing for her but. . .with no expectations.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by luvchild(f): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2006
Finally folks I am happy to announce Whitney Houston has filed for divorce from that bubble head Bobby Brown.This is something I feel she ought to have done a very long time ago.Thank God she's finally come to her senses. ah,ah na wetin sef?

Anyone notice it says seperation not divorce the two have seperated before. So this is one media will hold their breath on.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by tianshie(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2006
For her sake and the sake of all those who love good music,I hope this separation is permanent! grin
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by donjazzie(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2006
after 17 yrs still baffles mi tho.if she cud put up wit his isht all d while why now.still believe there's sumtin amis abt them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating? / REAVELEAD: Big Brother Africa 2012 Contestants Zainab And Barbs Are Lesbians / END TIME: Picture Of Young Guys And Girls In The Beach That Has Got People Talki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.