Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market (31237 Views)

Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) / #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets / Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by LOTANNA92(f): 10:46am On May 22, 2015
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Umarmusa1988(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2015
Jayboi:
these hausas and fulanis need to be cautioned. that's how they go abt killings tivs in their homeland. their trouble too much o

I think something is wrong somewhere. You need to caution your leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by worlexy(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2015
which way Naija

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Hysmady(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2015
Hausas too like trouble...Too much charm is bad...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by opytom(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2015
All is well
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by baybeeboi: 10:47am On May 22, 2015
they want some collabo....now they have some collabo......ayeeeeeeehhhhhh!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by fnep2smooth(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2015
basisop:
They were only threatened and they ran with their tails in between their legs. grin Who are the landlords and who are the tenants?
grin those people Sabi fear ........ So funny.

Just imagine those Hausa for imo state try this.

They can't even try this

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by kevinkod(m): 10:49am On May 22, 2015
I smell APChit ground plan. But no problem my able governor go handle them well like b4.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by lateezy(f): 10:49am On May 22, 2015
hmm
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by francizy(m): 10:49am On May 22, 2015
fnep2smooth:
Their Oga de at the top so insurance cover them grin

I tell you, even when GEJ was there, they showed the world they own Nigeria. Imagine what will happen these years that their beloved is there.

May God protect us all in this useless country of ours.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by funkybully(f): 10:49am On May 22, 2015
Master - Slave collabo bearing widespread sophisticated FRUIT. Very edible fruits. grin

In Don Jazzy baritone voice " oya make u give me collaboo, collabooo, eiya! I go sing for u, u go sing for me, na collabo " baby mu na gi go collabo......

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Seedorf009(m): 10:49am On May 22, 2015
Sumpple go jus open dia mouth talk rubbish, if una no anytin, no coment. To coment na force. The trouble is btw the senseless drivers union vs hausa(wch were the pple affect majorly), partially part of yoruba and igbo in the maket. All hands re on deck the make sure d crises dosent go byond dat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by skytreader(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2015
No end seems to be in sight for this Host versus Settlers issue. Been around for ages. One wonders when the realization will set in that the interactions between the two sides are mostly symbiotic. Regular town hall meetings need to be held and if something of so large a scale is difficult, then representatives from both sides ought to meet and agree on issues. This will go a long way in keeping the peace. Attacks and reprisal attacks only bring bad blood and hurt people.
My opinion, though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Nobody: 10:52am On May 22, 2015
Seedorf009:
Sumpple go jus open dia mouth talk rubbish, if una no anytin, no coment. To coment na force. The trouble is btw the senseless drivers union vs hausa(wch were the pple affect majorly), partially part of yoruba and igbo in the maket. All hands re on deck the make sure d crises dosent go byond dat.

cry cry my brother so how come they burnt the market and not the drivers cars?

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by walemadu: 10:52am On May 22, 2015
destructive animals! yoruba man dare not fight hehe all they have is mouth that is why they are always a slave to the Hausas grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Nobody: 10:52am On May 22, 2015
So there was nobody to guard the market?
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by MKO4ever(m): 10:52am On May 22, 2015
What kind of phone or camera did yo use to take this pinchures?
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by stigman(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2015
CaptaiinG:
Expecting the igbos to come here and post rubbish concerning the Yoruba...... Igbos be like hausas destroying things in your own land?

Mumu so you know, lagos landlord

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Udmaster(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2015
CaptaiinG:
Expecting the igbos to come here and post rubbish concerning the Yoruba...... Igbos be like hausas destroying things in your own land?
wetin concern Igbos 4 dis matter? Why the obsession with Igbos. Nawa o.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Nobody: 10:54am On May 22, 2015
Macelliot:
I have never heard of Igbos and Yorubas clash...
I only hear of
Hausa vs. Yoruba
Hausa vs. Igbo
Fulani vs. Yoruba
Fulani vs. Igbo...

So from your post, which people are the problem we have in this country? Be honest.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by IykeChukz(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2015
This Hausa rubbish no be for Aba...

Neither in history of Aba.

Fuk the devil!

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by mrbillz(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2015
SIGH! I WEEP FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS NATION
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by ak47mann(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2015
slaves will not complain no need to waste your time they are meant to be sacrificial lamb cool

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by 01emek(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Okay... Those Igbo boys be like our association with the SW is the real CHANGE....

why can't you chat without calling the igbos? Why do you see the tribe igbo as a threat??

Live and let live plsssss!!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by SeverusSnape(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

So from your post, which people are the problem we have in this country? Be honest.
Northerners.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Neplusultra(f): 10:57am On May 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Nobody: 10:58am On May 22, 2015
Hausa people go de fine proplem here nd there because of say fulani buhari don de for power.......

Make una fine the troubled near south-south......

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by christopher123(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2015
I am observing the love between them
They will leave the main point and call igbo

Mark my word...

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by MugabeRobert: 10:59am On May 22, 2015
fnep2smooth:

grin those people Sabi fear ........ So funny.

Just imagine those Hausa for imo state try this.

They can't even try this

Stop deluding yourself.

Women and youths numbering over 1000 yesterday protested the incessant rape of women and destruction of economic crops by Fulani herdsmen who have overrun most of the agrarian communities in Imo State.

One of the victims, a middle-aged woman (name withheld), from Ihe Umuapu autonomous community in Ohaji Egbema Council Area of the state, said the herdsmen who swooped on her in the farm while harvesting cassava raped her to a coma.

The victim who escaped death by the whiskers after the herdsmen took turns to rape her, called on security agencies to come to the aid of the community to forestall further attacks, adding that several women who were abused by the assailants did not have the courage to make it public. A violent clash with the herdsmen in 2010 resulted in the death of three members of the community.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=24261
^^^

Show me your reaction after this ^^^

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by GOALGATE: 11:00am On May 22, 2015
I heard that two hausas were killed... So, burning market is not up to the scores of killing two of them
Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by Sola15(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2015
Ekiti & its problems; impeachment today, kidnapping 2moro, den, fight.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market by MightySparrow: 11:00am On May 22, 2015
Macelliot:
I have never heard of Igbos and Yorubas clash...
I only hear of
Hausa vs. Yoruba
Hausa vs. Igbo
Fulani vs. [color=blue]Yoruba
Fulani vs. [color=blue]Igbo...

The funniest part is that, those in Blue hate and envies themselves than those in Red.

Yoruba - Igbo, they playmate clowns: they clash on media - blogs, make mouth in market, sit together in churches, marry each other, compete in educational and scientific contributions. Hate to say one is superior to the other.
Fight wittingly.

Hausa, Fulani, with other tribes fight with brute weapons: ONLY show level of mental development.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tell Us About Your Moniker / Secret Things You Don't Know About Wall Gecko Spiritually. / Man Knocked Down By A Car In Umuekar Abia (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.