Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. (20229 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2009
I AM BEGINING TO GET SOME THINGS VERY CLEARED NOW, ALL THE SO CALLED MEN OF GOD IN NIGERIA CLAIME THEY DO MIRACLES, THEY HEAL THE BLIND, SICK, CRIPPLE, DEAF AND DUMP, THEY PROPHESY WHAT WILL AND WILL NOT HAPPEN, THEY TELL TOMORROW, ONE OF THEM EVEN RECENTLY BOSTED OF PROPHECYING OBAMABS VICTORY,

NOW MY POINT IS, IF THEY DO ALL THEY CLAIM, WHY CANT THEY PRAY AND DO THERE MIRACLE SO THAT OUR PRESIDENT WILL BE HEALED, OR ARE THEY NOT SEEING THAT THE MAN IS GOING ?

OR WILL THEY WATCH HIM DIE EVEN WITH ALL THERE POSSESED HEALING POWERS ?

SOME ONE MAY SAY THAT OUR PRESIDENT IS NOT A CHRISTIAN AND MAY NOT RECIEVE MIRACLE, DOES IT MEAN IT IS NOT THE SAME GOD ?

PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS OR I WILL STOP BELIEVING IN THE SO CALLED MIRACLE.
THANKS EVERY ONE.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by MrCrackles(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2009
It is only God that has healing powers

It is only God that knows tomorrow

It is only God that can perform wonders and miracles!!
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by superboi(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2009
one great philosopher once said " for him who would believe no miracle is needed, for him who has doubt in his heart no miracle would be sufficient". i guess you in the second class my dear friend banom. if you truly doubt the men of God as you say why do you still request a miracle from their Gods? , why do you still listen and bother about their prophcies?. you can just walk on by, you have that choice remember no one is forced to believe.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Lagosboy: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2009
All the names you mentioned are con men masqurading as men of God . How come the Christian association of Nigeria championed the banning of the so called miracles.

Hundreds of beggers and disabled men visit the synagogue , how cum it is only food they give them and cant heal them . I watch the emmanuel tv and all those disabled pple never get any miracle.

Miracles of course would forver exist but it is not in the hands of these 'men of God'. Miracles can happen in anyones life.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by superboi(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2009
lagosboy do you know that GOD can use you to perform a miracle in someone's life?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2009
superboi:

one great philosopher once said " for him who would believe no miracle is needed, for him who has doubt in his heart no miracle would be sufficient". i guess you in the second class my dear friend banom. if you truly doubt the men of God as you say why do you still request a miracle from their Gods? , why do you still listen and bother about their prophcies?. you can just walk on by, you have that choice remember no one is forced to believe.

Your guess was very wrong, like you said, if i doubt them why should i expect miracle from them , and why would i ?

i am only demanding they do so since they are aclaimed men of all mighty God who can do all things without difficulty,
Those men made us believe there God can do every thing and that they are his men whom he has giving the power to perform signs and wonders, Healing etc,

Now action time has come,

If they do heal my president, then they have proved beyong any resonable to doubt that there God can atleast heal Kidney problem.

or dont you think so, or may be they want the man to die.

if that they can realy do that , what is stoping them ?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by superboi(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2009
my broda this is where science and faith differs and this is why they should never be mixed, while a scientist must be a proven man, a prophet or iman or pastor must be a believed man.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2009
superboi:

my broda this is where science and faith differs and this is why they should never be mixed, while a scientist must be a proven man, a prophet or iman or pastor must be a believed man.

so which one is superior science or faith ?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by superboi(m): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2009
which one is superior, mango or lexus jeep?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2009
superboi:

which one is superior, mango or lexus jeep?

I should be asking you.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by superboi(m): 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2009
it depends on which suituation you are in life, if u lack vit c mango is more superior if u need to more in style maybe the lexus jeep is more relivant. but non is more important, that my own view sha
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2009
Because dem no fit.
Do you think its all that gymnastics they pay their actors to show us on T.V??
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Lagosboy: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2009
Okija_juju:

Because dem no fit.
Do you think its all that gymnastics they pay their actors to show us on T.V??

Na koko u yan jare
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2009
superboi:

it depends on which suituation you are in life, if u lack vit c mango is more superior if u need to more in style maybe the lexus jeep is more relivant. but non is more important, that my own view sha

So which situation is our president in?

I am only asking these because i believe if our country realy have such acclaimed powerful men of God who do all these miracles , then why are they watching our president dieing?

or should i believe all thos things we do see on TV is realy staged ?

Why cant they do this one that will be obvious to all of us Nigerians ?

If the president had said that all Nigerian men of God who are powerful and can perform miracles should come and take 10 billion naira or one cabinet appointment each, are you saying that they wll not go ?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by dgreatrock(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2009
Is he asking for God to heal him; did he meet these pastors for prayers?

i am not sure, because he does not believe in the true God of the holy bible
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2009
@Banom, do you personally believe in God? If yes, do you believe in miracles?( simple questions, and simple yes or no answers needed).
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by superboi(m): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2009
if you truly believe in God as the almighty, then you must also believe that he grant miracle to those he wishes to grant them to, that why people who believe in God also believe in terms like grace and mercy(which is the will of God that takes place without consultation becos he is not man and not bonded by our wills). it is not every body that ask for healing that it is granted to. some receive miracles, some get cured by doctors etc, etc. they are people who have seen a leaper walk but still not believed and they are some who will just hear and believe, non is better than the other, cos we are all different. that the joy of being human.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2009
dgreatrock:

Is he asking for God to heal him; did he meet these pastors for prayers?

i am not sure, because he does not believe in the true God of the holy bible

You have just said something i pointed out i the first post, this thread is not about religion, it is all about avalable recources in Nigeria, we have men who has power that can heal our president, then why haven't they done so ?

I repeat, are you saying that if the president had called for men of God who are powerful and can perform miracle to come and take 10 billion naira each or a cabinet position, won't they go ?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@Banom, do you personally believe in God? If yes, do you believe in miracles?( simple questions, and simple yes or no answers needed).

wth due respect to you, i do not intend to discuse my religious believe publicly. Thanks.

Meanwhile, are you trying to say that our President may not belive in God and in Miracle ?

I just need to know why our so called powerful men of God have not done something to cure our president, or has it reached now that we can see obvious miracle, excuses are now coming up?.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by BOSS7: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2009
banom:

You have just said something i pointed out i the first post, this thread is not about religion, it is all about avalable recources in Nigeria, we have men who has power that can heal our president, then why haven't they done so ?
Yuo've just regarded miracles as an available resource in Nigeria.

I love your humour. cheesy
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by superboi(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2009
God can't intervene in man's affair unless man asks him and he feels the man is worthy enough( would not complain after,i.e start blaming God). God does not intervene easily in men affair becos, when they mess u they are quick to twist the fact they mess u and blame the person that help them. e.g adam blamed eve saying that the woman God gave him made him to sin. so God have given man the freedom to take affairs of this world in their hands, so we should not expect God to come and change nigeria when we are still lazying about watching our curropt leaders, or you can't seat at home and expect God to give u a job. IN the bible the parable of the talents clearly explain this, and i doubt that any pastor will say what a lot of u here claim they say.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

Yuo've just regarded miracles as an available resource in Nigeria.

I love your humour. cheesy

They place advert everywhere soliciting for people to come and recieve it, and people troop in millions for it, isnt that a recource, i guess spirtual type.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2009
banom:

wth due respect to you, i do not intend to discuse my religious believe publicly. Thanks.

Meanwhile, are you trying to say that our President may not belive in God and in Miracle ?

Since you are not willing to discuss your religious belief publicly, here are some questions for you

a) Is it your belief that Miracle’s are on command?
b) How do you know what another believes in or does not believe in?
c) How can you be sure the president believes in the SAME GOD as the pastor’s in this case?

banom:

I just need to know why our so called powerful men of God have not done something to cure our president, or has it reached now that we can see obvious miracle, excuses are now coming up?.

d) Do men of God have superpowers of some sort? Is that a part of the belief your subscribe to?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Since you are not willing to discuss your religious belief publicly, here are some questions for you

a) Is it your belief that Miracle’s are on command?
b) How do you know what another believes in or does not believe in?
c) How can you be sure the president believes in the SAME GOD as the pastor’s in this case?

d) Do men of God have superpowers of some sort? Is that a part of the belief your subscribe to?

Good , you are actually getting some things clear to me,
So we are not worshiping the same God,

Please come up with something to make it clearer.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2009
banom:

Good , you are actually getting some things clear to me,
So we are not worshiping the same God,

Please come up with something to make it clearer.

My questions as they are,are direct; please provide answers and confirmation where necessary.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2009
Kobojunkie:

My questions as they are,are direct; please provide answers and confirmation where necessary.

KOBOJUNKIE, is it that you didn't get me right in my first reply ? i dont want the attention of this thread to be directed to my personal beliefe, all i am after is our president's ill health, i am supposed all these aclaimed miraculous men of God should have done something to help issue, since they can even heal a blind man,

Besides, the same God they preach about is said to provide water and sunshine to every mankind irrespective of your religion,
Please somebody should get somethjing clearer for me.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2009
banom:

KOBOJUNKIE, is it that you didn't get me right in my first reply ? i dont want the attention of this thread to be directed to my personal beliefe,

Neither do I, so you’re asking me if we are not all worshipping the same God does not apply.

banom:

all i am after is our president's ill health, i am supposed all these aclaimed miraculous men of God should have done something to help issue, since they can even heal a blind man,

Again, why do you suppose this to be the case with their beliefs?
If A can heal the blind, and C is blind, is it your belief that A should heal C? if this is the case, I ask you again

1) Are you of the idea that miracles are on command?
2) Do these pastors tell you that miracles are by their hands, as in they have supernatural powers to perform miracles when they want to?
3) Does the president believe in the same sort of miracles and God these men subscribe to?

banom:

Besides, the same God they preach about is said to provide water and sunshine to every mankind irrespective of your religion,

e) How do you know it is the same God they preach that does all that?

banom:

Please somebody should get somethjing clearer for me.

I know you are trying hard to remove your belief from all this but I don’t think that is possible here. You have judged them based on your personal belief, but at the end of the day, it is not about yours but about theirs. Only when your belief is same as theirs will you not only understand but be better able to judge them.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2009
@ Kobo

Question 1; Is it your beleave that miracles are on command??

Answer: Yes!! Jesus did his miracles on the spot. He did not have a waiting period.

Question 2:  Do you know what others believe in or not

Answer; Ofcourse we dont. But then we all know Yaradua is a Muslim and These pastors are Christians. Both religion are both offsprings of the same father. The God is the same, but the means of reaching him differs.

Question 3: How can we be sure the president believes in THE SAME GOD as the pastors??

Answer; He does. He only chooses a different mode of worship.

Question: Do men of God have superpowers of some sort? Is that a part of the belief your subscribe to?

Answer: Hells yes they do. They claim to heal the sick, e.t.c. One claimed he drove a car for over 200miles with no gas, Some even claim they have raised the dead. So yes sir, according to their claims, they indeed do have special powers.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by bawomolo(m): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2009
Their miracles are made for TV and not reality
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2009
Okija_juju:

Answer: Yes!! Jesus did his miracles on the spot. He did not have a waiting period.
Prove the above claim made by you.

Okija_juju:

Answer; Ofcourse we dont. But then we all know Yaradua is a Muslim and These pastors are Christians. Both religion are both offsprings of the same father. The God is the same, but the means of reaching him differs.

Prove the above claim!

Okija_juju:

He does. He only chooses a different mode of worship.
Prove the above statement!

Okija_juju:

Answer: Hells yes they do. They claim to heal the sick, e.t.c. One claimed he drove a car for over 200miles with no gas, Some even claim they have raised the dead. So yes sir, according to their claims, they indeed do have special powers.

According to their claims or according to your deduction which may not be based on reality? Please prove the claim made above.

NOTE: I am not asking for more guess answers but FACTUAL details to support claims made. Let us not waste each other's time with conjectures.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by otokx(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2009
Lets all pray for the quick recovery of our dear president.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2009
PROOF OF ANSWER 1
John 11: 1 - 46 Here we see the story of Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead after several days. In verses 46 of the said chapter

John 11:43-44

43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.

44 And he that was dead came forth
bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
KJV

Matthew 9: 27 - 30 Here Jesus heals two blind men on the spot. Verses 29 & 30 of the same scriptures says and I quote

Matt 9:29-30

29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

30 And their eyes were opened
; and Jesus straitly charged them, saying, See that no man know it.
KJV

Matthew 21:14

Matt 21:14

14 And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them.
KJV

Acts 3: 1 - 10 Here again we see Peter and John heal a blind man in front of the temple. In verses 6 - 8

Acts 3:6-8
6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ancle bones received strength.

8 And he leaping up stood, and walked
, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.
KJV

NOTE: IMMEDIATELY

I could keep on citing examples of where the miracles happened instantly. Both by Jesus and his crew.

PROOF OF ANSWER 2

We all know that Ishmael is the father of Islam just as Isaac is the Great grand father of Jesus the father of mordern day christianity. Abraham is the father of both kids. And both religions are nothing but offshoots of Judeasm.

Proof of answer three lies above.

PROOF OF ANSWER 4

Even you have seen the adverts on T.V, the internet, Radio and even the print media. Total experience, God of Elijah, Shiloh e.t.c these are all names given to these programmes where miracles are done, e.t.c. Havent you seen Oyakhilome supposedly heal a blind man on T.V?? Havent you seen T.B supposedly heal even some sicknesses that modern science would find challenging??

Please the proof is everywhere. Log into youtube for live pictures.

@ Otokx

We want the "Heroes" pastors to do what they should know how to do best. Heal people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Letter from King Leopold II of Belgium to Colonial Missionaries, 1883 / Church Members Attack Elderly Woman In Lagos, Accuse Her Of Being A Witch (Pics) / Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.