Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. (20239 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by benedictac(f): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2009
my people pls let's be very careful of what we speak concerning men of God. God doesn't joke with that. Remember what happened to the children that moked Elijah in the Bible and He turned them to bears and God honoured that prayer bcoz He doesnt joke with people messing around with His servants. True men of God dont act unless they are instructed by God to do so.

NOTE: "Ours is to pray and God is to answer"
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by busybodi: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2009
Dont mind those fools, if we judge all nigerian christians by all these fools replying us here, we will conclude that they are all murderrers, can you see that all their[b] post[/b] is against Yaradua getting better, meaning they wish he dies.

I dey fear oooooooooo

Did bano watever really type dis? undecided

Ok where is thetruth?im sure u will tell me dat its a typo dis time around,just read every word and tell me if it sounds "sound" to u grin grin

Oloshi's
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by busybodi: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2009
tkb417:

undilluted baloney!!!

u cant even spell ur name mr fcking Johnbull
irate idiot!
Dont get urself all worked up,over some waste of a human being,d guy obviously needs to get himself a place in d school of matured minds,cos for an IT watever(which i know he isn't,cos he's a dumb brain) he sure writes or will i say sounds like some over riped zombie

His friend thetruth is not an exception grin
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2009
fesse:

@okija_juju
pls do you believe in your juju, Science or the LIVING GOD?

if sicence, why haven't your science cured him? instead adding fuel to a burning fire grin

where is banom and his okwukwe nta (little faith)? Mr. president should stop sm'king so that both science and prayers will have positive results.

I am a strong believer in science. And I can bet you that science has never claimed to cure every disease known to man otherwise AIDS would be cured by paracetamol.
I do not believe in JUJU at all, neither do I believe in God or his late son.

If Yaradua could be cured by medical science, I'm sure they would have thats why we have turned to alternative medicine. And Since Nigerian boasts of very top, high powered, annointed, mandated, spirit filled men of God, why cant we solicit their help?? Abi are you saying that they cant heal him?? If so then let them come out on T.V and admit that they are powerless.

benedictac:

my people pls let's be very careful of what we speak concerning men of God. God doesn't joke with that. Remember what happened to the children that moked Elijah in the Bible and He turned them to bears and God honoured that prayer bcoz He doesnt joke with people messing around with His servants. True men of God dont act unless they are instructed by God to do so.

I dare any of those men of God to pray and turn me into a bear. Infact I triple dare them. Wetin?? If they can turn humans to bear then why cant they heal ordinary kidney disease. Abeg make we hear word jare. God dosent joke with what, everything about them is a joke. From their speaking in unfathomable tongues to driving on spiritual fuel.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by tkb417(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2009
Dont get urself all worked up,over some waste of a human being,d guy obviously needs to get himself a place in d school of matured minds,cos for an IT watever(which i know he isn't,cos he's a dumb brain) he sure writes or will i say sounds like some over riped zombie

His friend thetruth is not an exception
emi ke? get myself worked up?

kojo rara grin grin
how u dey madam? so wapa?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by thetruth90: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2009
benedictac:

for your information, God did not turn them to bears. rather he sent bears to eat them up. from what version of the bible did you get your own story from please?

Okija_juju:

[b]I dare any of those men of God to pray and turn me into a bear. [/b]Infact I triple dare them. Wetin?? If they can turn humans to bear then why cant they heal ordinary kidney disease. Abeg make we hear word jare. God dosent joke with what, everything about them is a joke. From their speaking in unfathomable tongues to driving on spiritual fuel.

comrade, put your mind at rest. nobody can turn nobody into a bear.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by ayobase(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2009
then I must tell u that
he must have died if they
haven`t been praying for him.

Bunkass!!!
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by stonedlive(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2009
I am a strong believer in science. And I can bet you that science has never claimed to cure every disease known to man otherwise AIDS would be cured by paracetamol.
I do not believe in JUJU at all, neither do I believe in God or his late son.
@okija_juju
oh my God i have been wasting my time bantering back and forth with an atheist, now that explains everything , the bible says he that denies the existence of God is a FOOL , oh such a waste of my precious time
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by fesse(f): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2009
then I must tell u that
he must have died if they
haven`t been praying for him.

Bunkass!!!

well done my broda. Forget banom, thetruth and okija_juju. where is the power of their science? work of the devil.

@khanye
Does baba president smokes
Kai shege baba ne

what's your own? I didn't abuse you. Why do you have a shallow brain that you can't make good use of it. I send back your shege. Then what's mr.president's cause of his sickness?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by fesse(f): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2009
oh my God i have been wasting my time bantering back and forth with an atheist, now that explains everything , the bible says he that denies the existence of God is a FOOL , oh such a waste of my precious time

don,t pity him, the guy has already gone.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2009
stonedlive:

@okija_juju

Stonedlive

I thought you had posted your last message on this thread?? I guess not. Well I am glad you now know my faith (or is it lack of it).
And I am glad your bble calls our kind FOOLS, well here is what my textbook tells me about those who believe in a non-existent being, It calls them delusional. Such people belong in a psych ward where they would be bound hand and leg with fethers of iron till such a time when they eitheir snap out of their hallucinations or die of natural causes.

fesse:

don,t pity him, the guy has already gone.

Fesse

I really do pity you and your likes. You guys come on forums like this and attack every and anyone who believes in something different from you or who is bold enough to question your beliefs.
I would love to believe that a man can rise again from the dead but as science has shown, it is impossible. Not plausible o!! IMPOSSIBLE.

How did you become a christian?? Where you born a christian or did you come to christianity on your own?? I have only stated my opinion here and all it has gotten me is name calling and abuses.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2009
Okija_juju:

Stonedlive

I thought you had posted your last message on this thread?? I guess not. Well I am glad you now know my faith (or is it lack of it).
And I am glad your bble calls our kind FOOLS, well here is what my textbook tells me about those who believe in a non-existent being, It calls them delusional. Such people belong in a psych ward where they would be bound hand and leg with fethers of iron till such a time when they eitheir snap out of their hallucinations or die of natural causes.

Fesse

I really do pity you and your likes. You guys come on forums like this and attack every and anyone who believes in something different from you or who is bold enough to question your beliefs.
I would love to believe that a man can rise again from the dead but as science has shown, it is impossible. Not plausible o!! IMPOSSIBLE.

How did you become a christian?? Where you born a christian or did you come to christianity on your own?? I have only stated my opinion here and all it has gotten me is name calling and abuses.

As a senior comrado, i dont expect you to have time for every body, we are giving this men one week to heal Yaradua or all of them will be arrested,

Holy criminals.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by tkb417(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2009
Stonedlive

And I am glad your bble calls our kind FOOLS, w[b]ell here is what my textbook tells me about those who believe in a non-existent being, It calls them delusional. Such people belong in a psych ward where they would be bound hand and leg with fethers of iron till such a time when they eitheir snap out of their hallucinations or die of natural causes[/b]
cant you at least TRY to be coherent with your bunkum?

please na. ahn ahn
orisirisi. Asiwere losope ko solorun. have you heared that before?
u don kolo with these ur jagbajantis.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2009
I thank God I no longer waste my time replying banon posts.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by fesse(f): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2009
I have only stated my opinion here and all it has gotten me is name calling and abuses.

@okija_juju
nobody is calling you names; is only your beloved banom is calling people "fool". you don't expect me to believe in your juju and am not preaching to you to be a christian either. we are all airing our views on this thread. i don't see reason why you should be angry.

Ara ga agba ndi ara grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2009
fesse:

@okija_juju
nobody is calling you names; is only your beloved banom is calling people "fool". you don't expect me to believe in your juju and am not preaching to you to be a christian either. we are all airing our views on this thread. i don't see reason why you should be angry.

Ara ga agba ndi ara grin grin grin

Ezioku, ara ga gbaguo n di ara, dika banon and okija, ndi ekwensu and anuofia
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2009
PurestBoy:

Ezioku, ara ga gbaguo n di ara, dika banon and okija, ndi ekwensu and anuofia

Nee ihe onye kporo onweya nwa CHINEKE ji onu ekwu, Eme ibia ka igwam kam cheharia, Nwa ekwensu.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by chyk91(m): 4:02am On Feb 21, 2009
Pastors dont heal, God does. Moreso many pastors av called on nigerians 2 pray 4 d president. Dont bliv in God jst because of d miracles ppl perform.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by chyk91(m): 4:03am On Feb 21, 2009
Pastors dont heal, God does. Moreso many pastors av called on nigerians 2 pray 4 d president. Dont bliv in God jst because of d miracles ppl perform.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2009
chyk91:

Funny, are they not the people that drove 300miles on spiritrual fuel ?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by ajadrage: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2009
If the president wants healing, I believe he has an idea where to ask for it, thats assuming he isn't asking already. . .
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2009
Purestboy

Isi adiro ghi mma. Onye ki kpo anuofia?? Kitipka da gbuo ghi!! Efulefu.
Onye ara di ka ghi. Ekwensu su qua ghi oku. angry
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2009
Uhm, This is one week gone and Pastor T.B Joshua have not healed Yaradua, i am giving him and all these pastors a grace of 3 more days, if they dont heal him, it will be obvious that they are all con men and i will move a strong petition against all of them for decieving Nigerians with TV staged miracles
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2009
banom:

Uhm, This is one week gone and Pastor T.B Joshua have not healed Yaradua, i am giving him and all these pastors a grace of 3 more days, if they dont heal him, it will be obvious that they are all con men and i will move a strong petition against all of them for decieving Nigerians with TV staged miracles

Has healing becomes mandatory for everybody? Haven't you read in the Bible that God have mercy for who he chose to? Guy dey respect yourself cos no be everybody here be your mate
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2009
PurestBoy:

Has healing becomes mandatory for everybody? Haven't you read in the Bible that God have mercy for who he chose to? Guy dey respect yourself cos no be everybody here be your mate

And who is older ?.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2009
banom:

And who is older ?.

I wonder o!!
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by manmustwac(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2009
Yar' adua should summon Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome and T.b Joshua too heal him live on stage to a live audience which should be broadcasted on sattelite TV all over the world and if they fail to heal him on the spot. They should all be arrested for fraud. Maybe then the masses go open thier eyes and get sense.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by holda: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2009
Y mentioning names? what makes u d/f 4rm them, didn't ur bible tell u that we've been called unto God's glory, not only d people u're mentioning even u. Live a righteous life and c ursef doing more even raising d dead.
Touch not My Anoitnted and do my Prophets no harm. I doubt if u're a xtian cos u sound odd. Pls neva open ur mouth 2 talk 4 people 2 notice u. Be careful!
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by mayoklashy: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2009
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2009
mayoklashy:

funny enough banom avoided all my questions and couldn't counter my claims because he knows that he just wanted to cause commotion and attack statements made by Christians. pls Christians, i feel that banom has gotten any reasonable answer he's looking for. He's most probably an aethist. leave him to himself

Atleast being an Atheist is better for me than to be brainwashed, deceived and extorted by a fellow african who just plays his card by beeing a HOLY CRIMINAL.

When it comes to stage, miracle do happen, now why not do it on this issue of our president's health which will be obvious to all of us, and they can't, just watch our latest move on arresting those con men of God.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by hubreality(m): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2009
banom:

Atleast being an Atheist is better for me than to be brainwashed, deceived and extorted by a fellow african who just plays his card by beeing a HOLY CRIMINAL.

When it comes to stage, miracle do happen, now why not do it on this issue of our president's health which will be obvious to all of us, and they can't, just watch our latest move on arresting those con men of God.

Good, you've come out of your hiding as an atheist who do not believe in the Lordship of Christ Jesus nor believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Calling ministers of God names are not really your target but the core thing is that you do not believe in God. I'm surprised you're talking of Healing here. Wait a minute, do you believe there's healing for our beloved president? God cannot be mocked! Beware! What you sow is what you reap!
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by manmustwac(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2009
hubreality:

Good, you've come out of your hiding as an atheist who do not believe in the Lordship of Christ Jesus nor believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Calling ministers of God names are not really your target but the core thing is that you do not believe in God. I'm surprised you're talking of Healing here. Wait a minute, do you believe there's healing for our beloved president? [/color][/b]God cannot be mocked! Beware! What you sow is what you reap!
Are you trying to say that Yar'dua cannot be healed by your favourite Pastor from your Church Christ Embassy? Arn't u the same person who was defending Pastor Chris's miracle healing powers in the other thread by Sir John? And now u can't give us a logical explanation as to why Pastor Chris and Co can't heal Yardua. Why are you fooling yourself? Bloody Hypocrite!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Ways To Choose A Wife According To The Bible / Putting God First: Modern-Day Idolatry Among Christians Today / Top 12 Offences Christians Commit In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.